What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How long do you think women make professional athletes wait?

13»

Replies

• Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    man athletes get to ebrc within the first hour.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    If they played their cards right, they would wait....

and wait

and wait.
  • zoepianzoepian Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    its the chicks waiting for them to have the time to smash..
  • zoepianzoepian Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    my ex played in the NFL

I started dating him before he went pro though

I've also been out with one who was in the NBA and a couple that play in the NFL .... didn't sleep with any of them

not all women drop their panties for pro athletes especially if you live in a place where they are always around .....

u mean not all women on the IC... smh at wen u say sumtin about females.. mostly all females will say , thats them other hoes not me... which leads me to wonder, who the fuck was i talkin about in the beginning?
  • kevmickevmic Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Don't ask the female ask the athlete. You know the woman will make it seem like she's gonna make him wait. Which is bullshit, because most women is letting regualr niggas hit after the second date, so just imagine if it's a nigga with serious money.

But then again on the flipside some women probably do make a professional athlete wait, so he won't think she's just another groupie... But he's not waiting that long.
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    They never even make it past the formal hand shake..
    tumblr_m5a98bhwY41qgb1aio1_500.gif
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,745 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    zoepian wrote: »
    u mean not all women on the IC... smh at wen u say sumtin about females.. mostly all females will say , thats them other hoes not me... which leads me to wonder, who the fuck was i talkin about in the beginning?

no I meant what I typed .....
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Koko888Koko888 Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Roughly a nanosecond.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,745 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Koko888 wrote: »
    Roughly a nanosecond.

Does that apply to you too ?

No diss... just curious .
    UTDefense.jpg
  • allreasoned_outallreasoned_out Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Don't ask the female ask the athlete. You know the woman will make it seem like she's gonna make him wait. Which is bullshit, because most women is letting regualr niggas hit after the second date, so just imagine if it's a nigga with serious money.

But then again on the flipside some women probably do make a professional athlete wait, so he won't think she's just another groupie... But he's not waiting that long.

@the bolded: good point. We can't take at face value what women say about this. I agree with the rest too; some probably make them wait for a bit (though we shouldn't simply take their word for it).
    edited February 2011
    Does that apply to you too ?

No diss... just curious .

Oh goodness, not at all. But I've seen it happen when out in London, usually with soccer players in the club. They basically click their fingers and they are surrounded by a whole lot of ladies, most of whom they leave with.
  • thehonorablethehonorable Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    @the bolded: good point. We can't take at face value what women say about this. I agree with the rest too; some probably make them wait for a bit (though we shouldn't simply take their word for it).

No one wants to look like a hoe...
    edited February 2011
    No one wants to look like a hoe...

This is true.
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    before they have sex?

Do you think some of them make them wait a little or do they all "give it up" pretty much immediately?

The athlete knows he got it in the bag...so whenever the athlete is ready is when the woman will give it up
13»