Steve Harvey takes an L (along with most of you people)

1293032343548

Replies

  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    because you're entire premise is based on wrong information...you started off by saying that you think scientists have tried to push the idea that Earth is the only planet that can hold life...that's false as hell...hell most of the time when they speak about anything space related in the news alot of times it's about finding evidence of life existing or having once existed on other planets in our own solar system let alone other solar systems...

    naw what im sayin is the earth is a perfect distance from the sun, not too cold not too hot. no other forms of life have ever been found anywhere near us.

    and they dont find evidence that life existed, they find evidence that life MAY have existed. not the same.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited March 2011
    well if not that then what?

    are you seriously incapable of imagining any alternatives to magic?
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    shootemwon wrote: »
    It's an objective observation bro. You're an idiot.

    yall too damn technical for me, fuck
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited March 2011
    naw what im sayin is the earth is a perfect distance from the sun, not too cold not too hot.

    no it isn't

    i think we discussed that in this thread already, but the earth could move about 100 miles closer to or further from the sun and we'd still be fine
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    are you seriously incapable of imagining any alternatives to magic?

    im asking what do YOU believe is an alternative, stop thinkin about me
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    no it isn't

    i think we discussed that in this thread already, but the earth could move about 100 miles closer to or further from the sun and we'd still be fine

    yes and one planet closer to the sun we burn up, one planet farther away n we freeze

    n by the way, the distance of 100 miles aint SHIT in outer space.....r u serious?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,537 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    yes and one planet closer to the sun we burn up, one planet farther away n we freeze

    n by the way, the distance of 100 miles aint SHIT in outer space.....r u serious?

    which means that the Earth isn't perfectly positioned if we could move 100 miles and not be affected...perfectly positioned would mean any movement would cause damage
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited March 2011
    im asking what do YOU believe is an alternative, stop thinkin about me

    im not the one with the problem here. you are.
    yes and one planet closer to the sun we burn up, one planet farther away n we freeze
    "one planet" is not a measure of distance

    first you say the position is perfect, then you say "well uh waht i meant was..."
    n by the way, the distance of 100 miles aint SHIT in outer space.....r u serious?
    dont start pretending that you know what you're talking about now, its much too late for that
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    which means that the Earth isn't perfectly positioned if we could move 100 miles and not be affected...perfectly positioned would mean any movement would cause damage

    this the shit im talkin about smh.
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    im not the one with the problem here. you are.


    "one planet" is not a measure of distance

    first you say the position is perfect, then you say "well uh waht i meant was..."


    dont start pretending that you know what you're talking about now, its much too late for that

    bro, honestly, what do u believe is an alternative. im not sayin it has to be magic or God, im seriously curious as to what u think.

    and yall too fuckin technical. it is a perfect distance. where we are, life is formed. where other planets/moons are, no life in sight. why do i gotta be so fuckin specific when u already get the picture.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Over 800 posts later, and this thread is still hilarious.

    ilQXHQ.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited March 2011
    bro, honestly, what do u believe is an alternative. im not sayin it has to be magic or God, im seriously curious as to what u think.

    i think the universe and everything in it was formed by natural causes.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,537 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    bro, honestly, what do u believe is an alternative. im not sayin it has to be magic or God, im seriously curious as to what u think.

    and yall too fuckin technical. it is a perfect distance. where we are, life is formed. where other planets/moons are, no life in sight. why do i gotta be so fuckin specific when u already get the picture.

    because science has to be that specific or else it doesn't work...and also because you're just flat out wrong...somehow you're under the impression that for some reason life can only be found on Earth or that scientists actually believe that...either way you're wrong
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i think the universe and everything in it was formed by natural causes.

    how does natural cause exist? how is there a nature of anything? one day nature decided to make itself present and make random shit happen?

    in all that chaos outside of earth how is there an order of life and death in this world? how does nature take on a life of its own and decided when and where it wants to create sum kind of change?
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    because science has to be that specific or else it doesn't work...and also because you're just flat out wrong...somehow you're under the impression that for some reason life can only be found on Earth or that scientists actually believe that...either way you're wrong

    ok, if u leave the earth but are still 100 miles within, ur ass is still dead. u have to be on earth to be able to walk around n do what u do. yall get what im sayin now stop playin dumb
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ITT: The personification of nature.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Yo, where do you get this PIC, bruh? LMAO.
    The internet, I literally have thousands of pics.

    Random pic post:
    jlQRt4.jpg
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Damn, thousands? LMAO.
    40,630 to be precise, mostly auto-downloaded.

    But yeh, it's a lot.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited March 2011
    how does natural cause exist?

    it did not need a supernatural creator. it was fine without that. this is pretty simple and you are overcomplicating it because your brain has been shaped by religious nonsense.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    it did not need a supernatural creator. it was fine without that. this is pretty simple and you are overcomplicating it because your brain has been shaped by religious nonsense.
    Over-complication is the best form of complication.

    Word to Bill O'Reilly:
    you-can-t-explain-bill-o-reilly-23863844.jpg

    1.jpg

    meme_02.jpg

    nHTZc.jpg
  • Stack MoneyStack Money Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Nice rebuttal
    That was the only rebuttal needed, you on some bitch shit. 2q30lja.jpg.gif
    yall get what im sayin now stop playin dumb
    They ain't playin
    fiat_money wrote: »
    40,630 to be precise, mostly auto-downloaded.

    But yeh, it's a lot.
    SMH @ this fuckin loser
    I apologize to 1 Mr. Fiat_Money
    He just might be the funniest person on this site.
    24yo6fs.jpg.gif He ain't say one funny thing in this thread.


    EDIT check that technically he did say one...
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ...SMH @ this fuckin loser


    24yo6fs.jpg.gif He ain't say one funny thing in this thread.


    EDIT check that technically he did say one...
    ^^^LOL @ The feelings in this post.

    ilDFjk.jpg

    uSnQ3.jpg
  • Stack MoneyStack Money Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ^^^LOL @ The feelings in this post.

    ilDFjk.jpg

    uSnQ3.jpg
    Seems like you the one catchin feelins cause I pointed out you a loser for savin all them pics, get outside my nigga.
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    how does natural cause exist? how is there a nature of anything? one day nature decided to make itself present and make random shit happen?

    in all that chaos outside of earth how is there an order of life and death in this world? how does nature take on a life of its own and decided when and where it wants to create sum kind of change?



    /co sizzle
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Seems like you the one catchin feelins cause I pointed out you a loser for savin all them pics, get outside my nigga.
    Automatically downloading pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Getting mad at niggas for automatically downloading pics

    I automatically downloaded 763 more pics since I made that post.

    ijwYBo.jpg

    I'm downloading shit right now.
This discussion has been closed.