What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Anybody else afraid to look themselves in the mirror?

UpKupK
UpKupK Members Posts: 57
edited February 2010 in AKA Donkey
I was just looked myself in the mirror, and almost started crying. The mirror is not a reflection device. Instead, it's the gateway to another universe. An evil universe. Where a copie of yourself does the same exact thing you do, but it may turn out that the copy is a psychopath murderer.

When looking into the mirror for too long, you might just get your soul taken away. most of the time, it only leaves for about a few seconds, and gets thrown back into your body, but you never known if that return never coems again.

Be Safe!

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    what the....

*sneaks out of thread quietly*
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    lmao
    i'm bout to go see me in the mirror right now
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    UpKupK wrote: »
    I was just looked myself in the mirror, and almost started crying. The mirror is not a reflection device. Instead, it's the gateway to another universe. An evil universe. Where a copie of yourself does the same exact thing you do, but it may turn out that the copy is a psychopath murderer.

When looking into the mirror for too long, you might just get your soul taken away. most of the time, it only leaves for about a few seconds, and gets thrown back into your body, but you never known if that return never coems again.

Be Safe!

true story, the same thing happened to one of my friend's, cousin's, second-cousin's, uncle's goat...🤬 went crazy
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    UpKupK wrote: »

Be Safe!

I though the Illuminati was the only people that does that?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I used to look at myself in the mirror and want to duck

damn son, u were that ugly?
  • optimus_ghryme
    optimus_ghryme Members Posts: 103
    edited February 2010
    i looked in tha mirror and saw 🤬 Mary... before i was stabbed by Candyman :S ...