What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Spinoff: Ladies, would u be offended if...

bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Ur man never thought ur cooking was as good or better than his mother's. If u knew w/o a doubt u could cook ur ass off (for ex. ppl always asked u to cook smthn for a party or church function) & ur man absolutely loved ur cooking, but always thought it was a notch below his mom dukes would u feel a certain way?

1 of my niggas going thru this right now. His girl can throw down in the kitchen!!! I've ate dinner over their place plenty of times & I always go back for 2nd's when I do, but I grew up w/ dude & his mom is like another mother to me & I must say she not quite touching his moms in the kitchen yet. She got some recipes from his mom of some of his favorite foods & made 1 for him the other day. She asked him was it as good or better than his mother's & he said her's was 9 (maybe 9.5) while his mom's is a perfect 10. His girl got kinda salty about it. How would yall feel about that?

Replies