What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

HHH/Taker storyline

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Triple H and The Undertaker are the ones putting together their current program for WrestleMania 27, with minimal input from WWE creative.

Taker was originally scheduled to face Wade Barrett and Triple H was set to face Sheamus at WrestleMania but the two got together and realized that WrestleMania 27 had no special match. As WWE's two most power political forces, they felt they could take control of their own angle without much in the way of outside influence.

Shawn Michaels is still expected to be introduced into the storyline and have a role at WrestleMania, possibly as a referee or an enforcer. The idea behind the storyline is that Triple H is going at Taker for revenge after Taker ended his best friend's career.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Minimal input from WWE creative?

Triple H is WWE creative.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    should be good. i always find the storylines progress better when the wrestlers are dealin wit it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Taker better 🤬 win!
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    should be good. i always find the storylines progress better when the wrestlers are dealin wit it

the hbk/y2j feud was barely touched by creative and it was probably the best storyline in 2008 (remember that ladder match from no mercy that year? awesome), i hope this storyline is the same
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i dont care who wins i just wanna see bodies thrown all over the place
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I'll watch their Wrestlemania 17 match they (Taker & Triple H) had . . . .I think the storyline could be HHH mad at Taker for ending HBK's career. It's true that it's no other matches that'll be exciting yet.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i'll be tight if they end takers streak
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i'll be tight if they end takers streak

ESPECIALLY too wacc ass triple h...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    he going to end the streak & I hate that he is. because somebody said triple H want to be the greatest heel of all time
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I don't even see how the actual match can be interesting
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited February 2011
    Undertaker wants 20-0. Now if they said this was his last WM then I can see Triple H winning but I doubt it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i got a feeling that 🤬 gonna be a lot like when it took the entire locker room to put undertaker in that casket when him and yokozuna went at it....

that 🤬 was epic...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    all i know is when i stopped watching wrestling hhh was the rock and stone colds 🤬 ....now hes some sort of don? lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i got a feeling that 🤬 gonna be a lot like when it took the entire locker room to put undertaker in that casket when him and yokozuna went at it....

That 🤬 was epic...

🤬 would be epic.......i can only see kane at this moment being the dude who puts taker away tho i cant see any other dude not even hhh
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    all i know is when i stopped watching wrestling hhh was the rock and stone colds 🤬 ....now hes some sort of don? lol

Its what happens when ur 🤬 the CEO's daughter mayne.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    hhh not ending the streak.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    hhh not ending the streak.

lets hope not
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Its sad wrestlemania aint got no special matches, 🤬 finna be weak
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited February 2011
    Think about it, they had a Wrestlemania 17 match so since it's 27, it's a 10 year thing.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    why even break the streak now? it's too far gone for it to be broken and it's the only storyline Undertaker has going into each WrestleMania. And quite frankly, it's always one of the better storylines going into the PPV because they can always build up some angle or opponent that can cause drama enough to make everyone think they have a chance to beat him.

but this year has two factors....Sheamus and a possible return of Shawn Michaels. Sheamus has a history with both HHH and HBK, and if there is a swerve involved, it could be Sheamus has the respect of HHH/HBK and fronts as if he's back to get one or the other, then switches and causes Undertaker to lose. That would put Sheamus over as a uber heel without actually beating Undertaker, and HHH gets his wish by actually ending the streak. Then you have HHH, HBK, and Sheamus as the top heels in the company.............again.

But i doubt that happens. I'm pretty sure Undertaker goes to the meetings with a roll of tape, ready to wrap it around his fist to beat the 🤬 out of HHH if he implies he wants to end to the streak. Similar to what he did to HBK a few years back when HBK refused to job to Austin at WrestleMania 14.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Mally_G wrote: »
    why even break the streak now? it's too far gone for it to be broken and it's the only storyline Undertaker has going into each WrestleMania. And quite frankly, it's always one of the better storylines going into the PPV because they can always build up some angle or opponent that can cause drama enough to make everyone think they have a chance to beat him.

but this year has two factors....Sheamus and a possible return of Shawn Michaels. Sheamus has a history with both HHH and HBK, and if there is a swerve involved, it could be Sheamus has the respect of HHH/HBK and fronts as if he's back to get one or the other, then switches and causes Undertaker to lose. That would put Sheamus over as a uber heel without actually beating Undertaker, and HHH gets his wish by actually ending the streak. Then you have HHH, HBK, and Sheamus as the top heels in the company.............again.

But i doubt that happens. I'm pretty sure Undertaker goes to the meetings with a roll of tape, ready to wrap it around his fist to beat the 🤬 out of HHH if he implies he wants to end to the streak. Similar to what he did to HBK a few years back when HBK refused to job to Austin at WrestleMania 14.

THAT... and HBK being revealed as the RAW GM... hmmm... HBK vs Rock at Sumemrslam?.. I know wishful but hey I'm dreamer...
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Hbk a heel tho? He wasnt for it after the whole "born again" thing so i cant see him full fledged hell like hhh & sheamus

and bein taker might only have two wrestlemanias left i dont think they end the streak on this one remember alot of folks watch mania because of taker and the streak.
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited February 2011
    The streak will not end. See, WWE are "doing their job" being having all you believe it's gonna end ever year. It adds "excitement", something to talk about and have people think of crazy 🤬 . Streak will not end.

I'll admit Randy Orton was gonna end his streak back then because since nobody believed in him, he'll prove everybody wrong and that was when Taker was going for 13-0 since 13 is a unlucky number.