What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Good hygeine

shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
didnt know what I should call the title but anyway..........

I'm the type of person to buy 🤬 in the store because its a brand name. I wanna stop that 🤬 though seriously

I use AXE deodorant... crest toothpaste.... name brand lotion and soap

I think this deodrant, soap, and lotion does bad to my skin.. I be all itchy and dry after I get out the shower and the lotion dont help... any health nuts in here or people that can put me up on some good 🤬 for the skin care.. I havent had that rejuvinating feel from soap in a very long time.. I think the soap and lotion has clogged my pores something proper

Comments

  • im_luxim_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    You got scabies you stank nasty dirtball ass 🤬 .
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    didnt know what I should call the title but anyway..........

    I'm the type of person to buy 🤬 in the store because its a brand name. I wanna stop that 🤬 though seriously

    I use AXE deodorant... crest toothpaste.... name brand lotion and soap

    I think this deodrant, soap, and lotion does bad to my skin.. I be all itchy and dry after I get out the shower and the lotion dont help... any health nuts in here or people that can put me up on some good 🤬 for the skin care.. I havent had that rejuvinating feel from soap in a very long time.. I think the soap and lotion has clogged my pores something proper

    On some real talk....sounds like you might be allergic to something in the soap and 🤬 you using bruh..
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    On some real talk....sounds like you might be allergic to something in the soap and 🤬 you using bruh..

    thanks man..... i gotta stop buyin all this namebrand 🤬
    this lotion I have says it has menthol in it.... Im bout to look up what menthol is
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    You got scabies you stank nasty dirtball ass 🤬 .

    lmao.............. fucc outta here
  • bull6599bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Sometimes products w/ fragrance in them can cause those types of reactions. Try smthn like regular (unscented) Dove & unscented lotion.
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    heard 🤬 causes those symptoms


    might wanna one yourself
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    thanks man..... i gotta stop buyin all this namebrand 🤬
    this lotion I have says it has menthol in it.... Im bout to look up what menthol is

    Name brand don't necessarily mean it's good 🤬 for you, you need to be checking ingredients and 🤬 right now playboy..
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Sometimes products w/ fragrance in them can cause those types of reactions. Try smthn like regular (unscented) Dove & unscented lotion.

    I co-sign that 🤬 right there..Plus that Axe deo might have too much extra 🤬 in it too, so change up your deo too
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Sometimes products w/ fragrance in them can cause those types of reactions. Try smthn like regular (unscented) Dove & unscented lotion.

    yeah man... im a sucker for the 5 senses man.. its 🤬 me up in life

    yo Im puttin your quote in my facebook status.. that 🤬 is hot
  • bull6599bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I co-sign that 🤬 right there..Plus that Axe deo might have too much extra 🤬 in it too, so change up your deo too

    Yeah Suave makes unscented lotion. If he wants a soap w/ some type of smell try Tone w/ Cocoa Butter. I have dry skin & it's worked for me. If he wants smthn w/ a scent he should maybe try switching from soap to body wash (if he hasnt already). May make a difference
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    I co-sign that 🤬 right there..Plus that Axe deo might have too much extra 🤬 in it too, so change up your deo too

    thanks yall... yeah Im checkin the 🤬 I use now
    this 🤬 AXE has alcohol in it
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    thanks yall... yeah Im checkin the 🤬 I use now
    this 🤬 AXE has alcohol in it

    No problem...hope you find that right blend cause swagging and smelling good, but itching like a 🤬 fiend aint a good look..lol
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    No problem...hope you find that right blend cause swagging and smelling good, but itching like a 🤬 fiend aint a good look..lol

    lmao werd man you NOT lyin haha
    i be out here shining and 🤬 but be wonderin why I dont feel fresh
    but thanks tho... props
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    U need dat Cocoa Butter Soap B. Hit up ya local African he'll hook u up wit all dat natural 🤬 .
Sign In or Register to comment.