What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Space Shuttle seen from airplane

StoneColdMikey
StoneColdMikey mikeyismodCHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

This looks cool.

Comments

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    That's dope, skooby.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Good 🤬 .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    🤬 is dope
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    🤬 is dope

. .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    . .

co-sign...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    goofy crackas started clappin haha
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    To bad them Lazy 🤬 at NASA couldnt come up with an improved Shuttle after 50yrs. They really are the most 🤬 people ever. That 🤬 was kinda dope tho!

RIP SHUTTLE
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

lol, they always ready for a good clap...

that was cool tho, not clap worthy, but damn cool.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    thats a cool video, im 🤬 theres no more finding for shuttles....heard that 🤬 gonna be privatized now
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    thats cool...didnt hear the audio tho...but...are they even supposed to be flying around there at all?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    To bad them Lazy 🤬 at NASA couldnt come up with an improved Shuttle after 50yrs. They really are the most 🤬 people ever. That 🤬 was kinda dope tho!

RIP SHUTTLE
    🤬 did you just call rocket scientists 🤬 ? LOL

IC 🤬 aint impressed with 🤬 out c'here man lol
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dope good 🤬 co sign cracca 🤬
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    i thought nasa would shut down planes flyin around there at the time of lift off
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

Lol at least it aint at the end of a movie though lol.. but that was a cool vid

and to all yall

E-Luminatis.. space travel is real..
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    🤬 did you just call rocket scientists 🤬 ? LOL

IC 🤬 aint impressed with 🤬 out c'here man lol

Yea actually I did, Verner Von Braun drew up the Shuttle the specs for the Shuttle in the 50's the 🤬 1950's! With all the Billions those 🤬 have been gettin you really want me to believe NASA and those Idiots couldnt come up with a viable replacement? C'mon Son put youre thinkin cap on! Them Soyuz Rockets we bout to shell money to catch a lift on are actually older than the shuttle. over 50yrs without an advancement in traveling to Low Earth orbit (which is all the shuttle really did) is 🤬 *n ridiculous.
  • quiet1
    quiet1 Members Posts: 146
    edited February 2011
    i thought nasa would shut down planes flyin around there at the time of lift off

It's only so many miles that they do that. I see planes flying damn near every time one goes up. I live close to the cape.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    quiet1 wrote: »
    It's only so many miles that they do that. I see planes flying damn near every time one goes up. I live close to the cape.

oh ok good looks