What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do U think cheating on your S/O is tied to something lacking at home?

death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Or is that just a lazy excuse?

Is it true once a cheater always a cheater?

Would you feel secure knowing the person your with now used to cheat on his ex all crazy?
«1

Comments

  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Chicitylepio who that in yo AVI..........

    Oh n c/s yo answers
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    some 🤬 love getting pussie

    some chicks love getting dyck

    I would never allow anyone to blame me for their infidelities, other than "becuz you wanted too", any reason is an excuse
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    it's just an excuse, it's just as easy to not have a s/o and get all the sex you want as it is to have an s/ o and get all the sex you want. It's more like a greedy selfish thing. Why not just not be in a relationship and 🤬 anything that moves. That being said a cheater can change if he/she wants to.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    cheating is never purely physical...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Cheating ... is the cheaters fault..

    If you cant properly communicate your frustrations. Or are unwilling to. You can just dead the 🤬 .. without Cheating



    novel concept i know.. i been workin on it for years.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    AGN fam, AGN

    Props AGAIN to the ladies of the AGN
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    It's an immature way to deal with it, but it usually is due to something missing at home. My brother in law's wife stepped out on him before because he wasn't paying her any attention. A 🤬 at work paid her a few compliments at work, and that was a wrap. She had even told my wife that she was frustrated with his lack of attention and affection, so much so that when she finally stepped out on him, my wife said she couldn't even be mad at her.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    all the advice u spew, u should know better.

    aren't they the best :)


    that's a nice AVI fam, no disrespect

    Bra none taken, I'm sure 🤬 done right clicked a couple of my AVI's on the low lol
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    tarheelman wrote: »
    It's an immature way to deal with it, but it usually is due to something missing at home. My brother in law's wife stepped out on him before because he wasn't paying her any attention. A 🤬 at work paid her a few compliments at work, and that was a wrap. She had even told my wife that she was frustrated with his lack of attention and affection, so much so that when she finally stepped out on him, my wife said she couldn't even be mad at her.

    have you ever been around a crackhead, first they seem all pleasant and cool, then all of sudden they pop up with some drama,....... excuse to get high and not feel bad about not handling responibilites first

    yeah she would cheat not only for lack of attention, but if the 🤬 catered to her every need she would be cheating becuz she felt smothered and/or caged in
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Bra none taken, I'm sure 🤬 done right clicked a couple of my AVI's on the low lol

    LOL.. Not that ashy ass!!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    LOL.. Not that ashy ass!!

    Flash of the cam not ash bra, try again
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Some people are just selfish and have no business being in a relationship.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    In my opinion and from the people I know and even from personal experience, there are really only three reasons why someone would cheat. Either there is something missing in their current relationship, and for reasons only they would know they're not willing to break it off with their current partner, but will stray outside the relationship to try and fulfill what is missing. Or the cheater just loves sex, and the person they're with isn't enough to satisfy them, but they are happy with the relationship overall. Or there is always the idea that that person just don't care enough about the one they're with to remain faithful.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    im just selfish and have no business being in a relationship honestly
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited February 2011
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    some 🤬 love getting pussie

    some chicks love getting dyck

    I would never allow anyone to blame me for their infidelities, other than "becuz you wanted too", any reason is an excuse

    co-sign this 🤬 to the muthafucking fullest...howeverrrrr, I believe that if you are stepping out something is lacking for YOU at home....the spouse shouldnt be blamed but its obvious you are not getting what you want from home, be it the sex, or the right entertainment...Im cheating because
    1.I 🤬 want and like what I see
    2.because Im just not into you(the s/0 or person I have at home)
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    In my opinion and from the people I know and even from personal experience, there are really only three reasons why someone would cheat. .
    it's all communication....
    kevmic wrote: »
    Either there is something missing in their current relationship, and for reasons only they would know they're not willing to break it off with their current partner, but will stray outside the relationship to try and fulfill what is missing. .
    this is when they need to have a series of sit downs with their S/O and discover together what it is that's missing in their relationship, and if it can be worked into it...

    if you feel there's something missing at home....there's only two options find that missing thaing and introduce it into your relationship, or come to the conclusion that this missing yet essential thing cannot be a part of the relationship, and end it accordingly...

    however this process can never begin if the person would rather step out on their S/O rather than simply communicate with them what's going on...your relationship is at a crisis and instead of working on that crisis you go 🤬 someone else....🤬 's not helping at all..
    kevmic wrote: »
    Or the cheater just loves sex, and the person they're with isn't enough to satisfy them, but they are happy with the relationship overall. .
    again.....if a person feels that their sexual appitie is that strong, and they don't let their S/O know... again, they're being irresponsible with communicating these things.... i mean 9 times outta 10 your S/O knows you're a freak.. and if they think the reationship is in trouble, either they'll be willing to get on board with that freakyness to help save it, or just flat out let them know that that's something they can't do... but the responsible way to deal with being a sex addict, is to let someone who considers you their S/O to know that......i mean you can't just pretend you're just happy with them while 🤬 other people.. it's not safe, and it's dishonest.. they don't really know the person they're with.. it's just as bad as leading a double life...
    kevmic wrote: »
    Or there is always the idea that that person just don't care enough about the one they're with to remain faithful.
    lol, easier....but still... just tell them that and be done with it....holding ont to someone you don't care about is just mean and malicious....some reall loser type 🤬 ...
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's all communication....


    this is when they need to have a series of sit downs with their S/O and discover together what it is that's missing in their relationship, and if it can be worked into it...

    if you feel there's something missing at home....there's only two options find that missing thaing and introduce it into your relationship, or come to the conclusion that this missing yet essential thing cannot be a part of the relationship, and end it accordingly...

    however this process can never begin if the person would rather step out on their S/O rather than simply communicate with them what's going on...your relationship is at a crisis and instead of working on that crisis you go 🤬 someone else....🤬 's not helping at all..

    again.....if a person feels that their sexual appitie is that strong, and they don't let their S/O know... again, they're being irresponsible with communicating these things.... i mean 9 times outta 10 your S/O knows you're a freak.. and if they think the reationship is in trouble, either they'll be willing to get on board with that freakyness to help save it, or just flat out let them know that that's something they can't do... but the responsible way to deal with being a sex addict, is to let someone who considers you their S/O to know that......i mean you can't just pretend you're just happy with them while 🤬 other people.. it's not safe, and it's dishonest.. they don't really know the person they're with.. it's just as bad as leading a double life...


    lol, easier....but still... just tell them that and be done with it....holding ont to someone you don't care about is just mean and malicious....some reall loser type 🤬 ...

    You right though, it all boils down to lack of communication. Either one isn't talking, or the other one isn't listening. Because even though cheaters are wrong for cheating and should've just been more vocal about their issues. A lot of the victims of cheating brought it on themselves, if they had just stopped and really took stock in their relationship, a lot of cheating could be avoided.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Here's the breakdown. And this 🤬 is 100% true.

    There are 3 types of 🤬 :

    The 🤬 who cheats regardless - His relationship could be perfect. His woman could be giving him everything that he needs at home. Mentally challenges him, supports him in his career, is smart and sext. Is freaky in the bed. Can cook a good meal and has no problem doing so. The PERFECT woman. But...no 🤬 is better than new 🤬 , so he conquers new 🤬 any chance he gets.

    The 🤬 that is faithful until his relationship is no longer fulfilling - Let's his woman know exactly what he needs from her. As long as she understands that and is giving it, then he is faithful. Once she stops challenging him mentally, being a great conversationalist, gains 50 pounds, doesn't cook like she used to, etc - whatever those things may be - he steps out.

    The 🤬 that won't cheat at all - Regardless of how his relationship is going, he will not step out on his lady. Just tries to keep working on his relationship and get that spark back, if it has been lost. Tries to get his old lady to understand how important it is that she maintain herself the way she was when they met. If it gets too much to bear, he'll break up with her before he'll cheat on her.

    That's just an overview, but that is the breakdown. Women don't seem t understand that if you end up with a 🤬 who is a cheater, it doesn't matter how freaky you are in the bed, how good you can cook and how much you cater to him...he gon' 🤬 other women.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Here's the breakdown. And this 🤬 is 100% true.

    There are 3 types of 🤬 :

    The 🤬 who cheats regardless - His relationship could be perfect. His woman could be giving him everything that he needs at home. Mentally challenges him, supports him in his career, is smart and sext. Is freaky in the bed. Can cook a good meal and has no problem doing so. The PERFECT woman. But...no 🤬 is better than new 🤬 , so he conquers new 🤬 any chance he gets.

    The 🤬 that is faithful until his relationship is no longer fulfilling - Let's his woman know exactly what he needs from her. As long as she understands that and is giving it, then he is faithful. Once she stops challenging him mentally, being a great conversationalist, gains 50 pounds, doesn't cook like she used to, etc - whatever those things may be - he steps out.

    The 🤬 that won't cheat at all - Regardless of how his relationship is going, he will not step out on his lady. Just tries to keep working on his relationship and get that spark back, if it has been lost. Tries to get his old lady to understand how important it is that she maintain herself the way she was when they met. If it gets too much to bear, he'll break up with her before he'll cheat on her.
    That's just an overview, but that is the breakdown. Women don't seem t understand that if you end up with a 🤬 who is a cheater, it doesn't matter how freaky you are in the bed, how good you can cook and how much you cater to him...he gon' 🤬 other women.

    Very true. I think the majority of men are the second one.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    im just selfish and have no business being in a relationship honestly

    lol..at least you know that!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Very true. I think the majority of men are the second one.

    I agree. One of those things that just is what it is.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Very true. I think the majority of men are the second one.

    i still think the examples he gave can still be avoided just by communicating those things before stepping out...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol..at least you know that!

    Looking real good in ya avi..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i still think the examples he gave can still be avoided just by communicating those things before stepping out...

    I agree. But I took that into consideration. For example, of course the second example let his woman know that she has gotten too comfortable and is no longer the same woman that he fell in love with. And that she needs to get back on her 🤬 and that it is VERY important that she do so. He may not say '...or I'll start 🤬 other 🤬 !'. But he lets it be known that things need to change before he just steps out.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I agree. But I took that into consideration. For example, of course the second example let his woman know that she has gotten too comfortable and is no longer the same woman that he fell in love with. And that she needs to get back on her 🤬 and that it is VERY important that she do so. He may not say '...or I'll start 🤬 other 🤬 !'. But he lets it be known that things need to change before he just steps out.

    y not though?


    if it's that serious... y not tell her, atleast give her a heads up, or some type of motivation... 🤬 being nice at this point, just let her know you're simply not attracted to her anymore, and you don't think she cares about her apperance, tell her she's gotten too comfortable... if you don't let her know how you really feel, i mean can you really blame her for getting that comfortable...

    i know someone is suppsoed to get in shape for themselves.. but if a chick know her man is bout to start 🤬 other chicks,if she has any respect forherself, she'll get it together.


    more times than not in that situation, the woman still doesn't know what's going on, cuz the 🤬 always beats around the bush, or instead of being honest, they just pick arguments to justify it....

    🤬 can't just say what they wanna say, so they just insult her when fussing about something random....
Sign In or Register to comment.