The Official Ask A Moderator Thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• Coded UniverseCoded Universe Members Posts: 15
    How come I can't sign in using Google Chrome, but can sign in using Firefox?
    These mods lazy as hell!
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,227 Regulator
    How come I can't sign in using Google Chrome, but can sign in using Firefox?

Not sure, that's all I use on mobile is Chrome @Coded Universe . Have u tried to clear cache
    Not sure, that's all I use on mobile is Chrome @Coded Universe . Have u tried to clear cache

Not yet i'll try
    Oh Google Chrome it says not secure next to the website address, on Firefox I can log in though
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    What is being done about double/triple/quintuple posting on this trash ass great site??
  • mackmanmackman Members Posts: 2
    I created a profile I posted a comment then it said I was banned. I just want to know what happened.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having issues uploading pics?

When i insert a link to the "insert image url" spot it wont convert it and transport it anymore
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,227 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »

When i insert a link to the "insert image url" spot it wont convert it and transport it anymore

Save the link and upload it directly from your phone/comp
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Am i the only one having the issue tho?

The links should work they just dont convert the past few days.

Have to actually type the [img][/img] and past it myself to do pics last few days
    Stew wrote: »

Am i the only one having the issue tho?

The links should work they just dont convert the past few days.

Have to actually type the [img][/img] and past it myself to do pics last few days

Test

eyn95e9gp4bc.gif

I haven't heard anything from anyone. Only issue I've heard of is posting imgs trying to make a poll thread not working.
    Damn i thought it was the whole site.

Started the day they was 🤬 with the reactions bringing back the NOSIGN & getting rid of it.

Also the day Illbot banned me 2x.

Maybe illbot 🤬 me up
    What browser u use on mobile stew?
    I use Chrome