What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rey mysterio ... Salty?

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Del rio and sin carra shittin on the goat ... They can bring juvy back while they at it

Comments

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Del rio and sin carra shittin on the goat ... They can bring juvy back while they at it

He just might be or maybe he's just happy for them * shrugs* I cant wait for sin cara
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    🤬 need to bring this dude back

la-parka-o.gif
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Why is Rey actin like a 🤬 ?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    sobek wrote: »
    Why is Rey actin like a 🤬 ?

Jealousy.

He's been belly aching about the E bringing in two Mexican stars for a while now. The first is Del Rio and now Mistico or whatever is name is now. He sees the writing on the wall and sending out threats of retirement if they don't release him. But it's a back and forth thing with this rumor, he's gone on Twitter and said he's got years left to entertain fans, but he didn't say in which organization or country.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Mistico> rey at the moment
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited March 2011
    rey gettin old.. he gotta deal wit it
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited March 2011
    every time i ithink of rey i think of when nash threw dude like a dart lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

c/s juventud was dat 🤬 in wcw ion give no 🤬 , i was more a fan of his than rey back then.....
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    That video, he did some El Fuerte (Street Fighter 4) 🤬 .
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Does Sin Cara speak English? Cuz if he doesn't, I don't ever see him coming anywhere near the success of Rey in WWE.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    🤬 need to bring this dude back

la-parka-o.gif

lol I was thinking back to the WCW days and dude pop in my head, thought he was SuperCrazy but I see he's LA PARKA......
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    rey getting fat.....and juve got some wild ass stories while he was high on cocoaine in Australia
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited March 2011
    🤬 need to have a cruiserweight/lightweight divison have that fast paced wrestling
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    🤬 need to have a cruiserweight/lightweight divison have that fast paced wrestling

They did, it was really good too. SMH....... RIP X division.
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Ultimo Dragon was raw

ultimodragon-1.jpg

this...

him and la parka are my fav cruiserweights of all time...🤬 a rey mysterio jr

dude ain't been irreverent since jbl was 🤬 him up