What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

50 Cent Beat Challenge

money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
edited May 2011 in Fresh Produce
Yo....

Go to Thisis50.com.

50 posted a freestyle for producers to hook up. I posted mine on his twitter page. The beat he is feeling the most will get used in for the video.

Im at the hospital right now and Im blocked for posting the link.

The song is called "Ghetto Like A 🤬 ".

Check his twitter page if have problems finding the freestyle link.

Comments

  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    i think i listened to everyone elses and I can safely say, so far, none of them are 🤬 with mine! LOL
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    this is one of the freestyle links to add your music:

    http://www.sharebeast.com/w3cfa1d4e8uq
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    heres one i did, im having problems adding it to the front page tho
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    heres one i did, im having problems adding it to the front page tho

    not bad.....
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    money mob wrote: »

    the video is showing now, weird...

    🤬 was nice... im loving the melody you added to it
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    damn...

    i downloaded that 🤬

    sound clean as hell
    album quality

    Thanks Bro!

    I think Im almost ready!
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    the video is showing now, weird...

    🤬 was nice... im loving the melody you added to it

    Thanks! I appreciate that.

    The funny thing is, I was already working on a track that has that G-Unit sound.

    I just took out this piano that didnt fit the melody, added some spooky horns, different bassline,

    changed the tempo to 92bpms and it was a wrap.


    Right now, Im in the "Second guessing stage".

    Thats when I get analytical with the track trying to pinpoint the flaws I see and

    think about other 🤬 I could have added.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    money mob wrote: »
    Thanks! I appreciate that.

    The funny thing is, I was already working on a track that has that G-Unit sound.

    I just took out this piano that didnt fit the melody, added some spooky horns, different bassline,

    changed the tempo to 92bpms and it was a wrap.


    Right now, Im in the "Second guessing stage".

    Thats when I get analytical with the track trying to pinpoint the flaws I see and

    think about other 🤬 I could have added.

    hurd... I'm on that too... like, there were sounds in mine I could've mixed down better, like the James Brown vocal in the beginning, and the piano
  • calico_calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited March 2011
    nice joints.! Money mob already know what the deal is, that mix is clean. Lab Baby i like the elements you added in the track.I think if you mixed it a lil better it would be even doper.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    calico_ wrote: »
    nice joints.! Money mob already know what the deal is, that mix is clean. Lab Baby i like the elements you added in the track.I think if you mixed it a lil better it would be even doper.

    Good lookin out... sometimes, especially now cuz its a 50 track, i llike to mix it 🤬 ... i think it fits the grimeyness of the track... there were some things i wanted to turn up and tweak tho
  • money mobmoney mob Members Posts: 420
    edited May 2011
    50 announced it already?

    Where did you hear that?
Sign In or Register to comment.