What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sting ... Salty? HE NEEDS TO BE

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
🤬 tryna keep it trill and not go to the E ... but goes back to TNA to fight a coke fiend ... smh

Undertaker Vs Sting would of did numbers too

Comments

• mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    🤬 tryna keep it trill and not go to the E ... but goes back to TNA to fight a coke fiend ... smh

Undertaker Vs Sting would of did numbers too

I think when Hardy stood up after the pinfall, that very thought ran through his mind.

Even though I don't think he'd be as popular as he is in TNA, it would have been a better way to coast out his career as opposed to being a champion there.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i kno sting regrets goin back to 🤬 ass tna
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    WWE is 🤬 as 🤬 also. So at least be a champion in a 🤬 organization vs being a jobber in another for a one time 🤬 appearance.

Yall probably like that 🤬 ass Cena and nerd looking Miz 2.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    4gp83o.jpg
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    That TNA belt is dope as 🤬 .. the best belt I may have seen... ever...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    kinggivbiz wrote: »
    that tna belt is dope as 🤬 .. The best belt i may have seen... Ever...

its iight better than that purple joint, best ever not even close (imo) the classic 80's/90's wwf and ic to me are the dopest
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    its iight better than that purple joint, best ever not even close (imo) the classic 80's/90's wwf and ic to me are the dopest

undisputed looking wwe title > current "cena" belt that dont even spin!!!! why havent they changed the belt yet?
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

The WWF Wing Championship was my favorite.
  • JYo79
    JYo79 Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Sting probably finish up in the E and have a build up to fight the undertaker
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Why they got Sting looking like a matador?
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited March 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Why they got Sting looking like a matador?

its like a mix of both his old gimmicks the crow joint and the 80's/90's colorful joint
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited March 2011
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    undisputed looking wwe title > current "cena" belt that dont even spin!!!! why havent they changed the belt yet?

co 🤬 sign...