What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Real talk from Keith Olbermann

playmaker88
playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting WittenMembers Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge

True, story

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Keith Olberman always expose the truth about his own race,he's the only white man I respect.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    that was some real 🤬 talk...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Im torn on this issue right now. Some of what he said was true, but some wasn't. Time will tell where I sit on this and he may have to change his view on this soon if it even really is his opinion in the first place.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Thats real , he had to get that off his chest.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    olberman always keeps it trill.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Lol i thought no one would ever respond to the topic.. thanks he broke it down and i felt it was something everyone should hear.. coming from a white man..Who has no stake in our progress.. well i mean has no reason to care..But spoke so patiently and eloquently
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    this is why i mucks wit oberman. u look up "real 🤬 *bleepin* talk" in the dictionary, and u'll see keith oberman's face.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    nah, i think tons of people hate obama regardless of his color.

and discrimination exists. wow. how about reporting things that everyone doesn't already know.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    nah, i think tons of people hate obama regardless of his color.

and discrimination exists. wow. how about reporting things that everyone doesn't already know.

silence, caucazoid paleface
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Im torn on this issue right now. Some of what he said was true, but some wasn't. Time will tell where I sit on this and he may have to change his view on this soon if it even really is his opinion in the first place.

his was right about losers ass tea baggers and the issue of race in this country...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Olbermann always brings it.....

But I wonder how FIX News will try to spin this one