What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Katie Holmes Explains Suri's Shocking, 🤬 Gummy Candies

JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
What parent will allow their kid or kids eat this kind of BS???

she knew what her child had in her hand.you will have to be dumb to not see that

I watched the E clip she did on ellen show

that she thought they were swedish fish

im like wtf...then she laughs it off

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20477909,00.html

[IMG]http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Katie-Holmes-🤬 -Gummies-2.jpg[/IMG]
katie-holmes-300.jpg

[IMG]http://obeynorules.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Katie-Holmes’-daughter-chews-🤬 -gummies.jpg[/IMG]

This one's not in the parenting handbook. What do you do when your not-quite 5-year-old daughter grabs some gummy candies off a shelf – and it turns out they're shaped like a certain part of the male anatomy?

It happened to Katie Holmes and daughter Suri recently, at a place Holmes didn't expect it to.

"I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time. It's for kids. The clientele is children," Holmes, 32, says in an interview airing Friday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "We go in, and we are waiting for a table, and she grabs some gummies that are boy-part gummies. I was horrified."

"Boy part?" DeGeneres replies.

"P-e-n-i-s gummies," the Kennedys actress says, spelling it out. "I said, 'Oh, wow – those aren't Swedish fish.' "

Suddenly, it was a parenting crisis, made all the worse by the cameras that follow Holmes around constantly.

"She was holding the box, and I was like, 'Okay, wow, we don't need that right now,' " Holmes says. "Because I thought if I said, 'Put that back,' then she's going to say, 'What is this?' And I really didn't want to have that conversation. I was like, 'Why are they selling these here? This is for kids.' And then it was on the cover of a magazine that I'm giving her those gummies."

And of course, someone did get a photo. "I was like, 'Oh, my 🤬 , no,' " Holmes recalls. "We put them back."

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    so what its just candy
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    its not ur kid 🤬 it
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    so what its just candy

if you had kids you will let your sons and daughters eat candy that look like a 🤬 ,ASS,🤬 ?cmon now
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    These little girls out here are faster than ever for a reason.
    But hey, it's all kicks and giggles right?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    if you had kids you will let your sons and daughters eat candy that look like a 🤬 ,ASS,🤬 ?cmon now

the lil 🤬 is 5yrs old she dont know 🤬 bout that yet
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    lmao at a kids ice cream parlor selling gummie 🤬
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    🤬 Gummies??? Really?

I bet she's gonna be a Head Master soon
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011

Smh.
    Adults often underestimate the awareness of children and how they observe and pick up everything we do and expose them too. They are like sponges.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011

kids are smarter than you think
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    I've never seen that type of thing anywhere but a sex shop her story is suspect
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    kids are smarter than you think

not at all, but when you make sex a taboo subject you create future hoes
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    I've never seen that type of thing anywhere but a sex shop her story is suspect

she knew what that baby had look at this pic,she look as if she's looking at her with the 🤬 candy

[IMG]http://cdn04.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0331-suri-cruise-🤬 -gummies-00-480x720.jpg[/IMG]

then on this pic it look as if she was trying not to laugh,but if that's her husband tom cruise

it look as if he was laughing

[IMG]http://cbskyxy.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/suri_🤬 _gummies-385.jpg?w=385&h=240[/IMG]
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

coooooooooo-sizzle
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    What is so hard about telling your kid to put it down? Be a damn parent...and if the kid asks why, or what for, again, be a damn PARENT. Kids will put you on Front Street all the time...🤬 that, those little gummy 🤬 would have be taken out of my child's possession, and if they did ask what it was , I would have told them the truth...sounds like that kid rules the house.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    What is so hard about telling your kid to put it down? Be a damn parent...and if the kid asks why, or what for, again, be a damn PARENT. Kids will put you on Front Street all the time...🤬 that, those little gummy 🤬 would have be taken out of my child's possession, and if they did ask what it was , I would have told them the truth...sounds like that kid rules the house.

pretty much..........
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011

It doesn't have to be just one or the other but hey, I'm only my child's parent. Others may do as they please with theirs.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Could u imagine all the perverted candies that they have

Pixie 🤬

Dickers

Skeeters

S&Ms

Butternuts
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    starting her off young

#katietaughther
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »

I concur.
    My son might have even recognized what it was and he also knows the proper name for his genitalia. I don't lie, I also don't allow things like this.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    It doesn't have to be just one or the other but hey, I'm only my child's parent. Others may do as they please with theirs.

I was an only child too, pops woulda told me what that was tho after he told me to put it back
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    why she carrying around a 5 yr old?
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »
    starting her off young

#katietaughther

she already off on the wrong foot

why the news aint eating this up???
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    I was an only child too, pops woulda told me what that was tho after he told me to put it back

That's what I just said replying to Ms. Jones. I don't lie to my child, but the point is I would have never went along with it like Katie.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    why she carrying around a 5 yr old?

yea thats the better question.........