What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

LMFAO i think it's safe to say Mr. Cee's career is over!

usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
dj-mister-cee-mugshot.jpg

HSK EXCLUSIVE – Hot 97 Deejay Calvin “Mister Cee” Laburn (executive producer of the Notorious B.I.G.’S debut album “Ready to Die”) was busted by NYPD cops before being hauled off to jail and charged with lewd conduct. It happened this past Wednesday at about 5:00 p.m. That’s when cops approached a parked car and caught Mister Cee in the act of receiving 🤬 from a man inside the vehicle. The 44-year-old music man was booked at Manhattan’s 1st Precinct, located at West Street and Watts Street.

I’m told the male who was performing the sexual act on Mister Cee is just 20-years-old, which makes the man less than half his age. Now, I wonder if Mister-Cee pays to play with male prostitutes? I don’t know, but I do know Mister Cee reportedly likes to pay female strippers to urinate on him. Is that Hip/Hop? I don’t think so.

Don’t you agree?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/busted-hot-97-dj-mister-cee-caught-🤬 -sex-act/

Comments

• KingJamalKingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Dayum LMAO
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this 🤬 pulled a eddie murphy and picked up a 🤬
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Damn this 🤬 a premature 🤬 ...SMH
  • truth spittertruth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    That's how they do it in NYC I hear no atl
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    as disgusting as that is, I guarantee he'll be back on the radio like nothing happened.

R Kelly; sex tape with minor, pees on face, and went on to sell millions

Wayne; kissing another man on the lips, admitted it on 106 and park, now regarded by half-wits as the greatest of all time
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    damn, Biggie mentors.......smh
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ip4fio.jpg

Pause..........................................
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    He likes to pay strippers to 🤬 on him??? wat part of the game is that??
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    That's how they do it in NYC I hear no atl

• GMANNGMANN Members Posts: 29
    edited April 2011
    NY been takin some L's lately..wasup wit dat?
  • KameKame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    damn thats an L if I ever saw one..
  • ustreet_monstaustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    So considering that, it's a possibility that this might not be true?

And if it is, what makes this so funny, it's Big's homeboy...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn..lmao. Connecting the dots as we speak.

Dont connect too many of those dots. You might hit BIG's homeboy Pac.

Yo but really tho. A lot of these industry cats are suspect by association. They all know each other or hung out at one point and the rule is "you are who you're friends are"
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Damn I fear for the future of my young daughters. All these down low 🤬 🤬 . 🤬 disgusting
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Dont connect too many of those dots. You might hit BIG's homeboy Pac.

Yo but really tho. A lot of these industry cats are suspect by association. They all know each other or hung out at one point and the rule is "you are who you're friends are"

Yeah good point. Cee paying strippers to 🤬 on him?! Smh @ 🤬 in Hip Hop taking kinkiness on a whole another level.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lol @ 80 something guests in this thread
    edited April 2011
    This-Cant-Be-Life.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=This-Cant-Be-Life

Is this really how the NYC hip hop community gets down? Ya'll NY cats have some splaining to do.
    edited April 2011
    This-Cant-Be-Life.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=This-Cant-Be-Life

Is this really how the NYC hip hop community gets down? Ya'll NY cats have some splaining to do.

can-of-worms.jpg
  • freshb651freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this doesn't help the" Biggie was 🤬 " rumors lol
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    thats beyond 🤬 .
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    So considering that, it's a possibility that this might not be true?

And if it is, what makes this so funny, it's Big's homeboy...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn..lmao. Connecting the dots as we speak.

yeah, this might add to the rumors that Biggie was a phagitt and JayZ was biggie clone so this is a tragic scenario......
    edited April 2011
    mister-cee.jpg

This shirt takes on a WHOLE NEW MEANING LOL
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    yeah, this might add to the rumors that Biggie was a phagitt and JayZ was biggie clone so this is a tragic scenario......

Pac was BIG's best friend at one point. Theres no way that BIG is 🤬 or bi and Pac wasnt too.
  • OuncemanOunceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    GMANN wrote: »
    NY been takin some L's lately..wasup wit dat?

Apparently NY isnt the same nowadays. and i heard it straight from the horses mouth. one of my homeboys from brooklyn said he jus came from a visit up there and he hadnt been in about 8 years. he was saying how its a totally new and different breed of negroids up there from how it used to be.
  • KameKame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao at 69 guests..............
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    i heard rumors about mr cee for years so this doesn't surprise me, if this is true