What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Gintama is back b

bbkg79
bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Animania
For all those Gintama heads, today was the premiere of the 5th season :D

Comments

• bbkg79
    edited April 2011
    It's only gonna get better homie, wait and see. I dont know if some of yall 🤬 with crunchyroll, but they got some decent titles. Even though I find streams all over the place for different anime. I need to get my manga on though, never sat down to read any, always been on that visual
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Damn,I aint watch this 🤬 in ages.How is it going currently?
  • bbkg79
    edited April 2011
    They had are minds going nuts with some over the top 🤬 for the first two eps as usual since the season just started. Im sure they're about to start a whole new arch this Monday.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Gintoki a real 🤬

He beasted during Benizakura arc

Otae can get it, as can Kyuubei
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    So we gon act like my 🤬 Gintoki ain't parodied Mugestu?
  • bbkg79
    edited November 2011
    Gintoki a real 🤬

He beasted during Benizakura arc

Otae can get it, as can Kyuubei

Lmao, you nasty. Yo this last ep (233) was 🤬 crazy, me and my girl were dying. It was so funny I swear it was over in like 2 min. Theyve got some good ass writers, whether serious or comedy. Im turning in to an Otaku