What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White Man Crashes Plane Into Federal Building

13»

Comments

• BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    again, how is "the rich are more influential than me" a good point unless you're in fourth grade?

dude's extremely dishonest

he tried to cheat his way around tax laws for years because he wanted TO BE ONE OF THOSE RICH INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE HE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT

He's the standard "🤬 you, Got mine" conservative except he didn't get his, but he's still saying "🤬 you"
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    again, how is "the rich are more influential than me" a good point unless you're in fourth grade?

dude's extremely dishonest

he tried to cheat his way around tax laws for years because he wanted TO BE ONE OF THOSE RICH INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE HE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT

He's the standard "🤬 you, Got mine" conservative except he didn't get his, but he's still saying "🤬 you"

Except he DID get his. Muhfukka owned his own plane! And wasn't he was a computer programmer or something? Them 🤬 get BREAD. 🤬 outta here with that woe is me 🤬 .

Dude probably had erectile dysfunction or something and was projecting his rage onto the IRS.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Except he DID get his. Muhfukka owned his own plane!

them little Cessna's are cheap

i just found one in the couch cushions
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    he tried to cheat his way around tax laws for years
    this. if you strip out all the extra words, he's basically ranting about how the rich cheat on their taxes, but he wasn't allowed to. if you object to the rich so much, you should want them fairly taxed, not everyone to be exempted. if you want to be exempted, your ability to rage against rich people seems ... compromised.

also, this "they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke)" thing isn't entirely true, because neither the middle class or the lower class in America want politicians and business to clean up their acts; being typical lazy, stupid Americans with grand feelings of entitlement, they just want money "stolen" to be directed to them and the things they like.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    lol @ Swiff's manifesto review.

Anyway, maybe he is a hypocrite but hypocrites make good points too. And he is right about the rich getting all the breaks where as regular folks get 🤬 .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    And he is right about the rich getting all the breaks where as regular folks get 🤬 .

Yeah because THAT point hasn't been made before........

Let's just move on to the next spree killer already. I'm sure he'll be on the news by Wednesday.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    He flew into an IR?S building. He deserves an medal.