What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rolls-Royce Phantom + Nissan 350z = Phantom Coupe EEEP!!!

Rated R
Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Let Me Ride
DC Design’s Indian couchbuilder Dilip Chhabria designed this one and only $1.2 million “Black Ruby” Rolls Royce Coupe. The “Black Ruby” is exactly what happens when you cross a Rolls Royce Phantom with a Nissan 350Z. With a ‘one of a kind’ design, the one-off “Black Ruby” adds to its uniqueness with butterfly doors and a red interior. The all black coupe was initially created upon the request of an Indian Maharaja (king), but it must have become undesirable because it is now up for grabs.

vfci8g.jpg
2m83wr8.jpg
2dkbae9.jpg
2zh1ces.jpg

Comments

• Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    🤬 look sick.....................
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I will have to agree
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Damn! I need to hit the lotto...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I'm Claustrophobic so I couldn't drive that little-ass 🤬 ....
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    that looks tight.....i wonder which 🤬 rapper is gonna thorw away good money to get it....lmao
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    its aight... id like it better if the doors didnt have the lambo-esque doors. iuno i think sedan or classy types of cars like RR or Bentley shouldnt have those doors on em.. 🤬 just ruins it lol.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    The best 🤬 about this car is the steering wheel on the right side. Imagine pulling up in a gas staton in that and getting out from the right side...Fire!
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited February 2010
    sionb55 wrote: »
    its aight... id like it better if the doors didnt have the lambo-esque doors. iuno i think sedan or classy types of cars like RR or Bentley shouldnt have those doors on em.. 🤬 just ruins it lol.

pretty much but it is still hot
  • flyestalien
    flyestalien Members Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    Too much for me. That's live!
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited March 2010
    cool idea...but a NISSAN??? that 🤬 looks like some 🤬 the mexicans in my hood would push
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    not really feelin it to be honest... looks tacky, espec the interior from here...

a chinese company did a similar thing with a 'fake' rolls royce... no where near as good quality as the rolls/350 car tho

556.jpg

mitsuoka-galue-x.jpg

18AFF68E-B688-DDFF-86A35761469128C1.jpg

2005_Mitsuoka_Galue.jpg