What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What will HHH do at WM26?

KillaCham
KillaCham M0D SQUAD™Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited March 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
So this week Wrestlemania has started to take shape....

Cena will face Batista for the WWE title and for the honor of Bret Hart.

Edge will go after Jericho for the WHC.

HBK/Undertaker 2 is gonna happen

What will Trips do? It's kind of interesting. He's been in the main event at WM since #17, and not only will that not happen this year, but because he's been in DX all this time, he doesn't even have any meaningful story lines or programs going into this.

My guess, and this is not good for either guy, is that HHH is gonna face Sheamus. It's not a high-caliber matchup, one that I don't even see HHH winning, because if Sheamus loses, he just got semi-buried. If HHH loses, he's gonna have to go back to Smackdown or something and take Taker's spot.

Even worse, let's say Edge and Cena win their straps at WM26. Let's also say that Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase both turn faces. All these faces....who's HHH gonna feud with? And I think it goes without saying that he can't go back to DX either, because it's widely rumored HBK is gonna take time off again.

Your thoughts on the immediate and 6 month future of HHH?

Comments

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited February 2010
    as long as he's not near a world title match I could care less!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    hmmm heres my thoughts:

I think vince & bret finna have a match w/ bret obviously winning

cena wins world title unconventionally (i think they will do something diff't w/ him n make him heel)

co-sign edge & jericho (w/ edge winning the title)

i think Taker beats HBK again (SMMFH lol but yo i think there gonna do something diff't than a simple 1 on 1)

Ted dibiase beats orton & goes to compete in the world champion circles as a major face

as for hunter ?? hmmm seriously i see HHH going heel... dudes been face for a while now. I think wwe needs a kick start so i can easily see HHH goin heel. dude is easily top 5 greatest heels of all time. A heel-feud between Sheamus & HHH would be a good look. so I can see dude going heel winning the world championship down the road & then HBK returning, getting pushed around by HHH then eventually beating HHH for the world title.

but i also wouldnt be surprised if HHH didnt even go to WM this year.... who is there for him to face other than Sheamus ?? maybe hell sabotage HBK accidentally ?? fight Batista ?? naaahh man lol but who knows....
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited February 2010
    Cena isn't turning heel. Vinnie Mac makes too much money from Cena being a Face.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    I see him going one on one with Sheamus but I dunno how they'd have a storyline to tie them together. Triple H pinning Sheamus at the Elimination Chamber isn't enough to go crazy about.

Maybe they'll make him a special referee to HBK/Undertaker? or maybe he'll come out during that match and cause HBK his career, starting the heel turn?

I dunno but either way I don't see HHH taking a backseat at WM becuz...well, he's HHH =\
  • datniggadiante
    datniggadiante Members Posts: 30
    edited February 2010
    or maybe he'll come out during that match and cause HBK his career, starting the heel turn?
    u meant cost him his career but i like that idea
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    I see him going one on one with Sheamus but I dunno how they'd have a storyline to tie them together. Triple H pinning Sheamus at the Elimination Chamber isn't enough to go crazy about.

Maybe they'll make him a special referee to HBK/Undertaker? or maybe he'll come out during that match and cause HBK his career, starting the heel turn?

I dunno but either way I don't see HHH taking a backseat at WM becuz...well, he's HHH =\

ahh man knowing vince hes prolly got some plans for HHH. ayo personally i think he should take some time off or go heel. I pray to 🤬 he doesnt interfere w/ HBK/Taker match... got dayum this is WM for crying out loud, the least he could do is let us sit back n enjoy 2 greats put on another A+ matchup..... I hope to 🤬 HBK win n im rooting for him but i think taker finna take it. Yo real talk i think that 🤬 prolly end in DQ - no contest. but they should add something more to that match like make it a ladder match or HIAC pt.deuce..... make it more interesting....
  • jerseyboy3000
    jerseyboy3000 Members Posts: 10
    edited March 2010
    I agree Triple H need to turn heel back again ..Cena is da cash Cow of the WWE he never turing heel ..Aint no way id let Taker lose to HBK dude put 2 much time in for that streak
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited March 2010
    man i hope bret comes and screws HBK his match
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    ToWn_🤬 wrote: »
    man i hope bret comes and screws HBK his match
    LMAO oh 🤬 ! That wouldn't be very unbelievable if Bret anf HBK weren't in 2 seperate storylines right now.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    I'm glad he's not in a title match. It's something refreshing and although the Sheamus fued isn't high profile it's pretty much the next best thing for him at this time. A win over HHH at Mania could be huge for Sheamus. (whether he deserves it is another issue)
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    It's looking like a sheamus and hhh fight at WM
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    It's looking like a sheamus and hhh fight at WM
    Yup...just watched that episode of Raw...it'd be some 🤬 if that was one of the first matches too.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    on the low tho backstage is that trips is battlin a quad injury. 🤬 is end of hhh? i hope damn so
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Yup...just watched that episode of Raw...it'd be some 🤬 if that was one of the first matches too.

lol yeah but I doubt it tho I think they'll fight after the woman's title match or something