What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

40 Glocc speaks on the wayne incident

pothead420
pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Reason
🤬 came out round December i think idr
before ya be like 🤬 dat 🤬 & blahzay blahzay
he make's so valid points

Comments

• pothead420
    edited February 2010

didnt know how to posted in the opening post
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited February 2010
    "40 GLOCC SPEAKS ON LIL WAYNE""".......wat else do this 🤬 talk about!?!?
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Wow. That was a really intelligent conversation. I feel smarter just from viewing that clip. Thanks.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    blah..................
  • CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited February 2010
    I aint heard one song from this 🤬 ... all he do is talk about wayne 🤬 out of here with that 🤬 . " I block off wayne... I should of shot the whip up and, 🤬 the window" but you didn't now go in the studio and make a record nobody cares anymore
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Thats all you ever here from this 🤬 is how hard he goes. Now im a dude that likes when real 🤬 make it but 🤬 when the 🤬 is he gonna 🤬 out wit some good music. All this Gooning 🤬 that he does is just gonna make him a 🤬 gimmick, or he gonna run down on another real 🤬 in they gonna pop his ass. See wat happened between Trick Trick and Jim Jones
  • redranger1
    redranger1 Members Posts: 59
    edited February 2010
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ah who gives a 🤬 . This 🤬 really aint got 🤬 to do with his life. I dont think Wayne even knows who 40 Glocc is.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    wayne dont want no problems
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Thats all you ever here from this 🤬 is how hard he goes. Now im a dude that likes when real 🤬 make it but 🤬 when the 🤬 is he gonna 🤬 out wit some good music. All this Gooning 🤬 that he does is just gonna make him a 🤬 gimmick, or he gonna run down on another real 🤬 in they gonna pop his ass. See wat happened between Trick Trick and Jim Jones

I never heard about that 🤬 put a 🤬 on to what went down...
  • bmoreeast
    edited February 2010
    I never heard about that 🤬 put a 🤬 on to what went down...

Everytime somebody comes to Detroit this 🤬 Trick seems to get into a altercation with them, Trick Daddy, Styles P, and Young Berg.
    He always get them 🤬 to come to the club which they say he owns or has something to do wit. Then all of a sudden the security 🤬 and other dudes be rushing the rappers then robbing and beating them 🤬 up
    Well he tried the same wit Jim and them 🤬 was strapped and Trick got his dumb-ass shot
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Man he boring as 🤬 , these hood/youtube videos are played out. It's fake thuggishness, we off that now.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Let this 🤬 come to New Orleans...... 🤬 aint gon be making youtube video of them 🤬 boxed in......just know them 🤬 aint making back to Cali..come to the city tripping on that gang 🤬 ......
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010

Yea, but Jimmy aint Bout l.ike that............That was bound to happen to dude...........
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This 🤬 is a Loser. His whole life is a joke. He should 🤬 himself. YM run this rap 🤬 and he mad. Die Slow 🤬 boy

YOUUUNNNGGG MOOOLLLAAA BAAAABBBYYYYY!!!!!!!

FREE WEEZY!!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This 🤬 is a Loser. His whole life is a joke. He should 🤬 himself. YM run this rap 🤬 and he mad. Die Slow 🤬 boy

YOUUUNNNGGG MOOOLLLAAA BAAAABBBYYYYY!!!!!!!

FREE WEEZY!!

*coughs* 🤬 rider..... *coughs*
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Yeah pretty much...

YOUUUNNGG MOOOLLAAAA BAAABBBYYYY!!!!!!!!

P.S. FREE WEEZY!!!!
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited March 2010
    this 🤬 be 39 and still tryna blow.
    🤬 what this 🤬 gotta say
  • bmoreeast
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Yea, but Jimmy aint Bout l.ike that............That was bound to happen to dude...........

How do 🤬 know who's bout wat, unless you ran the streets wit a 🤬 dont nobody know wat a mf'r is capable of

Like they say a killer aint a killer until he actually kills someone
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    How do 🤬 know who's bout wat, unless you ran the streets wit a 🤬 dont nobody know wat a mf'r is capable of

Like they say a killer aint a killer until he actually kills someone

You Know how many times Dude got ran outta his own hood???
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    You Know how many times Dude got ran outta his own hood???

im sure u do since ur the ambassador of ny...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    mane 🤬 40 glocc, dat 🤬 can die and wouldnt nobody care...
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    lol nobody watched da video if not ya wouldnt be saying what ya saying lol ya proved what i wanted to c so eh doesnt matter