What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So I'm Walkin to the store when...

ItzGravitation
ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
edited March 2010 in The Reason
i see an old friend with his lil cuzz
I'm listening to Slaughterhouse and dude like who is that
I say "it aint none of that 🤬 you listen to youngsta". i'm only playing with dude but he bust out with
"That 🤬 succ. He aint fuccin with Gucci. Gucci the best rapper in the world"
Me."Dude get a better taste in music. you growing up on Gucci and Wacca. I didnt grow up hearing that 🤬 "
Him"I got a good taste in music. cant nobody change my mind"
Me"Kanye west and Wayne go way harder than Gucci though"
Him"Kanye West for white ppl. Wayne aint fuccin with Gucci"

Are they really dumbin down the next generation of teens and children with this 🤬 ?
How is it you 15 and say Gucci the best rapper alive
Had he said Wayne i woulda said maybe
But Gucci
We need something new. Something never done
What is Hip Hopcoming to ?
«1

Comments

  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    just get it over with and admit you want a 🤬 rapper to make it big
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    You gotta think about wat u just said shorty is 15 so he not tryna listen for metaphors and adverbs and pronouns, lol.
    Shorty just wanna hear something that knocks in the v and in the 18 and under clubs


    And why in the hell do you have a old friend thats 15!!!
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    his cuzz was 15
    ps
    fucc off with that 🤬 🤬
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    his cuzz was 15
    ps
    fucc off with that 🤬 🤬

    The 🤬 we grew up on aint the same as wat these lil dudes are growing up on so or standards are gonna be a lil higher.
    I happen to like Gucci listen to him all the time but his music for me is just entertainment for me some rappers have their particular lane's and i think he plays his lane well
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Entertainment is kept at a 6th grade level
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Gucci has a 15 year old mindstate. He makes music for kids. There is no thought process in a gucci record.

    Most of these kids aint smart enough to realize that there is no substance in his music. All they want is to say "Brrrr" and have a record that gets played in all ages parties.

    I'm glad you tried to school the kid. I do the same with my nephews but they dont really 🤬 with Gucci anyway. They 🤬 with Wayne. So its still a lot of work to do.
  • Zack Morris Swag
    Zack Morris Swag Members Posts: 249
    edited March 2010
    Gucci Mane >>> Lil Wayne & Kanye
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    You gotta think about wat u just said shorty is 15 so he not tryna listen for metaphors and adverbs and pronouns, lol.
    Shorty just wanna hear something that knocks in the v and in the 18 and under clubs


    And why in the hell do you have a old friend thats 15!!!

    come on son ive been checking for dope word play and metaphors since ive been listening to hip hop ... and thats way before i was @ the age of 15 ... by then i was trying to write my own lol ;)
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    The 🤬 we grew up on aint the same as wat these lil dudes are growing up on so or standards are gonna be a lil higher.
    I happen to like Gucci listen to him all the time but his music for me is just entertainment for me some rappers have their particular lane's and i think he plays his lane well

    lol @ entertaining ... 1st i like gucci though ... but 🤬 puzzles me when people say they like gucci cuz he entertains you lol ... HOW ... does he dance ?????? does he rap well ??????? does he get on his drake and kick a tune every now and than ????? does he do magic tricks on stage lol ???????

    my opinion ... entertainers equal ====== Michael Jackson ... Busta Rhymes ... Jay-Z ...

    what does gucci does thats entertaining ... showing off lots of jewely that most cats cant afford ... balling out .... is that entertainment for ya ??

    i know for me gucci makes good party music ... in the club his records gets 🤬 poppin ... thats what i 🤬 wit gucci for and he knows how to pick dopes beats ... def like listening to his production ...

    so please let me know what makes gucci so entertaining ... ??
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited March 2010
    and if i was outside too with you guys, I would of looked at you the same way you looked at him..

    wayne is not best..hes not top anything..hes a great rapper.. yeah makes some of the best music..

    lyrics story telling EVERYTHING..hes not top 10.. come on.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    _illstrip wrote: »
    lol @ entertaining ... 1st i like gucci though ... but 🤬 puzzles me when people say they like gucci cuz he entertains you lol ... HOW ... does he dance ?????? does he rap well ??????? does he get on his drake and kick a tune every now and than ????? does he do magic tricks on stage lol ???????

    my opinion ... entertainers equal ====== Michael Jackson ... Busta Rhymes ... Jay-Z ...

    what does gucci does thats entertaining ... showing off lots of jewely that most cats cant afford ... balling out .... is that entertainment for ya ??

    i know for me gucci makes good party music ... in the club his records gets 🤬 poppin ... thats what i 🤬 wit gucci for and he knows how to pick dopes beats ... def like listening to his production ...

    so please let me know what makes gucci so entertaining ... ??

    So basically you just said the same thing i just said he entertains by making good party records and getting the club popping so you just answerd your own question.
    All yall super hip hop heads are funny to me 🤬 act like everybody in hip hop history were super dope lyricist Kid n Play werent lyricist does that diminish them Biz Markie, E40, Dr. dre, Eazy E a 🤬 could go on and on besides Dre's beat making these 🤬 werent that great of rappers but them 🤬 were entertaining.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    so let me get this straight you condescended someone and then u disagreed on what you were talking about next. Go figure
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    So basically you just said the same thing i just said he entertains by making good party records and getting the club popping so you just answerd your own question.
    All yall super hip hop heads are funny to me 🤬 act like everybody in hip hop history were super dope lyricist Kid n Play werent lyricist does that diminish them Biz Markie, E40, Dr. dre, Eazy E a 🤬 could go on and on besides Dre's beat making these 🤬 werent that great of rappers but them 🤬 were entertaining.

    well just cauze you got a song that makes people dance ... in my opinion does not qualify you as an ENTERTAINER ... its good music ... but its more of the production that drives the movement ... it has nothing to do with ya lyrics ... or ya performance ... in that case we would have to label Diddy an entertainer ... although he likes to label himself that ... but EMINEM = Entertainer .... Whitney Huston = Entertainer ... these guys just aint matchin up ... now we dumbin down the ENTERTAINER levels ... lol ;)
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    @ the end of the day these guys are hustling on wax ... they pay people off for you approval ... however they do make good music ... which allows the 🤬 to continue on and get established ... no hate ... just calliing it for what it is ... i fuckz wit gucci music ... but there is nothing ENTERTAINING ABOUT THE SONG LEMONADE ... GET WAISTED ... ETC ... just well produced music ... thatll make u move in the club based off the vibe of the hook n production ...

    an lyrist in my opinion is an entertainer ... cuz dude can drop the beat and just make the crowd move with thier vocals alone ... but dont make me look like im trying to make the lyrics out to BE A BETTER HIP HOPPER than the HUSTLIN RAP ARTIST ... that gets on good productions and swags the beat out ... in my opinion they are both equal ... what seprates the two ... is the actual sound bite ... what sounds better ... or better yet they both sound good and i enjoy both styles ... ;)
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    lol at Gucci>>>Kanye and Wayne
    🤬 be trippin
    When i was 15 i was jamming Jay, Dipset, Wayne, and some rocc music
    A lil Kanye, hell even a lil Lupe
    but i never said no 🤬 like...Jeezy the best rapper alive or nothin
    Maybe Hip Hop needs another great white rapper
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    _illstrip wrote: »
    well just cauze you got a song that makes people dance ... in my opinion does not qualify you as an ENTERTAINER ... its good music ... but its more of the production that drives the movement ... it has nothing to do with ya lyrics ... or ya performance ... in that case we would have to label Diddy an entertainer ... although he likes to label himself that ... but EMINEM = Entertainer .... Whitney Huston = Entertainer ... these guys just aint matchin up ... now we dumbin down the ENTERTAINER levels ... lol ;)

    So wat exactly would you label Diddy as, cuz he's definitly not an actor or rapper, 🤬 try in make everything trivial to make a point.
    If everybody could just get on a hot beat and make a career out of it they would, yeah you have your Shop Boyz and your Huey's but they were one and done, Gucci's been around for about 5-6 years now obviously its more then just the production
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    the prollem isnt him likin gucci(dats my 🤬 too) da prollem is him not realizin that gucci is a average rapper...not the best alive...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I say lets start 🤬 slappin these little dumbfucks when they say some 🤬 🤬 like that.
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I say lets start 🤬 slappin these little dumbfucks when they say some 🤬 🤬 like that.
    Cosign......
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    So wat exactly would you label Diddy as, cuz he's definitly not an actor or rapper, 🤬 try in make everything trivial to make a point.
    If everybody could just get on a hot beat and make a career out of it they would, yeah you have your Shop Boyz and your Huey's but they were one and done, Gucci's been around for about 5-6 years now obviously its more then just the production

    what would i label DIDDY ...

    A HUSTLER

    not in a bad way ... as in hes hustling people out of thier money ... but in a good way ... hes a hustler ... hes work ethic and dedication is what got Diddy where he is @ today ...

    same with Gucci ... dude is a hustler too ... the difference between him and diddy tho ... is Gucci hustled in his hometown and is getting the support from the locals ... thats why gucci has been on the scene for 5 to 6 years and will continue to be here even if he never goes platihum because he has a fan base back home that will keep him working and getting $$$$ to stay alive in this game ...

    no hate to either way you come up ... just stating the facts ... 🤬 its alot of artist in delaware thats comin up heavy that yall prob gonna hate to and be like why is this guy on ... but it aint 🤬 you gonna be able to do because they are gettting big in thier hometown just like gucci who will always show them luv regardless cuz they witness his stuggle first hand ... and alot of people locally know these artist on a more personal level ...

    so its bigger than just being an dope artist when you come up like that ... people more or so like "the person" and identify first hand with that person ... cuz they came up and represent the same things ...

    ;)
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    the prollem isnt him likin gucci(dats my 🤬 too) da prollem is him not realizin that gucci is a average rapper...not the best alive...

    it aint his fault hes just like any kid ... falling for marketing ... my nephews actually like hip hop only when its re-done by sponge bob ... see you tube ... ie Riding 🤬 ... theres a spongebob redo of that 🤬 ... i asked my nephews if they ever heard or seen chamilionares video ... and they said yeah but its boring cause all he is doign is riding around in a CAR lol ... and they only think that cause they are constantly being bombarded with spongebob and other cartoon visuals ... what ever is being sold to them is what they are going to like ... whats not they will assume it aint nothing they will be interested in ...

    its all in the marketing ... right now guccis is being heavily marketed ... COmmerially and in the streets ... so i can SEE why a kid would think GUCCI IS THE BEST ... by kids standards ... DUDE IS THE BEST ... think about it ... ;)
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    just get it over with and admit you want a 🤬 rapper to make it big
    his cuzz was 15
    ps
    fucc off with that 🤬 🤬

    Actually I saw you post in another thread about wanting a 🤬 rapper to come out to make HipHop better. So I will just assume that you said that because you are also 🤬 , which is alright for you if that is your thing. But I personally do not feel a 🤬 rapper can be successful nor is one needed in Hip Hop as a lot of us cannot relate from where that individual is coming from overall. I agree with the sentiment that HipHop would actually be hurt and further Undermined by a Mainstream 🤬 rapper
  • midwest_messiah
    midwest_messiah Members Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    i see an old friend with his lil cuzz
    I'm listening to Slaughterhouse and dude like who is that
    I say "it aint none of that 🤬 you listen to youngsta". i'm only playing with dude but he bust out with
    "That 🤬 succ. He aint fuccin with Gucci. Gucci the best rapper in the world"
    Me."Dude get a better taste in music. you growing up on Gucci and Wacca. I didnt grow up hearing that 🤬 "
    Him"I got a good taste in music. cant nobody change my mind"
    Me"Kanye west and Wayne go way harder than Gucci though"
    Him"Kanye West for white ppl. Wayne aint fuccin with Gucci"

    Are they really dumbin down the next generation of teens and children with this 🤬 ?
    How is it you 15 and say Gucci the best rapper alive
    Had he said Wayne i woulda said maybe
    But Gucci
    We need something new. Something never done
    What is Hip Hopcoming to ?
    LMAO

    www.soundclick.com/tbkbeats
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    everybody got they own music that they like cant make em like any music out there

    that's like provoking a klansman to listen to 2pac it aint gonna happen
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited March 2010
    everybody got they own music that they like cant make em like any music out there

    that's like provoking a klansman to listen to 2pac it aint gonna happen

    def agree ;)