What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Mark My Words: D'Antoni will be gone will 2012

m. infernom. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
not even cause of his coaching abilities.....which deserved to be questioned at times
but his relationship with players and how he does rotations and 🤬 like that

he's quick to burn bridges and bury 🤬

NY ain't gonna stand for that 🤬 much longer and from the looks of it the media pressure is more than he could handle

either he gets canned...resigns....or won't come back after his contract expires (if it is in 2012)

what do u think?

Comments

• Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    maybe if they get bIg free agents n they can't work in his system

he gets fired
  • alliedallied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    He's basically here because of his relationship with lebron james. If him and Walsh don't get the two megastars and the Knicks go thru another year like this, both of them won't be back for 2012.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    ya crazy....at 1 point durin this season they were in playoff contention, then they continued to trade people away...when he benched Nate, they began to win so i dont see how theres anythin wrong with that....

and as far as Donnie Walsh goes, yea he missed some real good guys in this draft....but as far under the Cap as he put us, im sure all of us Knick fans and the people who make those decisions for the Knicks are giving Donnie Walsh as long as he wants to stay there....and if 2 stars dont come here this offseason, it aint like the money just disappears, the Knicks would still have caproom for the following year
  • alliedallied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ^^^I hate to break it to you, but D'Antoni has done a terrible job this year. He doesn't teach defense, which has been a sample of Knicks teams for decades. And he aleinates players, now I don't think that's a big deal like people make it out to be cause we are talking about players like Larry Hudges and Nate; and whoever comes here next year knows that they're going to play. But he should and deserves to take a hit this year. I know he's not working with a full deck, but for the Knicks to be completely out of it in a weak Eastern conference is a bad sign. Also at Legend Night when you have royalty in the house they come out in stink up the joint. These are all bad signs. And they were out of playoff contention a LONG time before they made trades.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    allied wrote: »
    ^^^I hate to break it to you, but D'Antoni has done a terrible job this year. He doesn't teach defense, which has been a sample of Knicks teams for decades. And he aleinates players, now I don't think that's a big deal like people make it out to be cause we are talking about players like Larry Hudges and Nate; and whoever comes here next year knows that they're going to play. But he should and deserves to take a hit this year. I know he's not working with a full deck, but for the Knicks to be completely out of it in a weak Eastern conference is a bad sign. Also at Legend Night when you have royalty in the house they come out in stink up the joint. These are all bad signs. And they were out of playoff contention a LONG time before they made trades.

see, u aint watchin them play....early in the year they were tryna just run up and down the court and shoot like the warriors...D'Antoni slowed them down alittle bit and they started winnin basketball games....idc bout him alienatin players, 🤬 they are the players that he knows do not fit his system (nate, Larry hughes, stephon marbury)....and once again u wildin out....🤬 right before the trade deadline the knicks were only 3games out of 8th place, then they went on a 8game losing streak (losing 9 of 10)....thats why they are so far out now....and still, they have 1 good player in David Lee, then they have Wilson Chandler and Danilo Galinari who wont be good players until next year but they are gettin better...and we got 1/2 of Tracy McGrady, you cant really EXPECT a playoff berth can you?!
  • DatGuyJ22DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited March 2010
    I been waitin for them to fire this 🤬 . He teaches no defense and switches up the rotation too many times, he benches people like Robinson and Hughes but plays 🤬 like Jonathan 🤬

I still think he will be back next year though cause we can offer two max contracts, but if we don't and we have another season like this he gotta go
  • will grimeywill grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dis 🤬 pyschic....WTF happened to millz?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he was right
  • ATTSATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dis 🤬 pyschic....WTF happened to millz?

a blind man could see it was gonna happen.....