What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Questioning the american black men

?uestion
?uestion Members Posts: 24
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Hello I'm a black girl born and raised in Europe and and i've been lurking the illcommunity for atleast a year now, I have never register because oh well i'm lazy and reading the posts is usually entertaining enough for me. But over the the months I have been questioning some things that I see in this website but in others also. So I got some questions for yall

a)Do you really believe that black american girls or black girls in general are the way they you paint them out to be ( u know trifling 🤬 and uneducated)?

b)Why do you glorifly white,latina and asian girls when comparing them to black women?

c) Why do you care about what white people say about us (Jonh Mayer, that radio dude...) when you say much worse yourselves?

Obviously I'm not saying all black men living in America are like that but it's seems to be a trend going on right now

BTW this is not some type of "why are black men only dating white girls? this is horrible" type thread because both my sisters are happily commited to white guys I'm just asking cause black american men don't seem to date other race women because they are different or exotic but just for the simple fact that those women are not black.

English is not my native tongue so is a misspelled something...
«1345

Comments

  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Which one of you 🤬 ass kufi 🤬 is pretending to be a european black girl
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    platinum on the first try
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Kushington wrote: »
    Which one of you 🤬 ass kufi 🤬 is pretending to be a european black girl

    [email protected] kufi
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited March 2010
    becuz black women aint 🤬
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2010
    hmmm.............
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    Nenhum deles eu sou portuguesa, Kushington

    ^^None of them I'm portuguese, Kushington
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    that is not my alias, i just wanna say right now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ?uestion wrote: »
    Hello I'm a black girl born and raised in Europe and and i've been lurking the illcommunity for atleast a year now, I have never register because oh well i'm lazy and reading the posts is usually entertaining enough for me. But over the the months I have been questioning some things that I see in this website but in others also. So I got some questions for yall

    a)Do you really believe that black american girls or black girls in general are the way they you paint them out to be ( u know trifling 🤬 and uneducated)? I dont subscribe to this

    b)Why do you glorifly white,latina and asian girls when comparing them to black women? I love latinas.. but love black women no less(Blame it on the Rosie)

    c) Why do you care about what white people say about us (Jonh Mayer, that radio dude...) when you say much worse yourselves? When what they say is dissimenated and ingested by blacks and others alike causing people to exhibit self hate.. and the promotion stupid stereotypes it doesnt sit well with me..

    Obviously I'm not saying all black men living in America are like that but it's seems to be a trend going on right now

    BTW this is not some type of "why are black men only dating white girls? this is horrible" type thread because both my sisters are happily commited to white guys I'm just asking cause black american men don't seem to date other race women because they are different or exotic but just for the simple fact that those women are not black.

    English is not my native tongue so is a misspelled something...



    Dont take what a segment.. a part of the youth culture. as all black men..
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    lol any portuguese or brasilian guys here can verify i'm am truely portuguese
  • The_wraith
    The_wraith Members Posts: 391
    edited March 2010
    I am so guilty of option c
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ?uestion wrote: »
    lol any portuguese or brasilian guys here can verify i'm am truely portuguese

    post pics, ma
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    must be boring in Portugal....
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    that is not my alias, i just wanna say right now

    lol......................
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ?uestion wrote: »
    lol any portuguese or brasilian guys here can verify i'm am truely portuguese

    pics ????????
    smiley_oh_sticker-p217194901605792400qjcl_400.jpg
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    last thing I meant to do was to stereotype like I said I'm not saying most american black man are like that but it is a trend.

    And I think people should not be teased by whatever preferences they have, hey, if you like latinas more power to you

    i'm just talking to the ones that don't like black girls just because they are black
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Lemme see a picture of your portugese black ass

    You might be mixed enuf to be an exception to my biases
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    yes it is
    Answer...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    gimmick thread
  • tyj81
    tyj81 Members Posts: 32
    edited March 2010
    becuz black women aint 🤬

    what he said
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    I said they could verify because of my spelling when writing in portuguese because both portuguese and brasilians speak portuguesese

    I don't know if I'll post a picture you guys are pretty ruthless

    BTW the way if yall ever want me to translate something for you to look for in youtube tell me because the brasilian girls you guys look up to like godesses would not get a second look in Portugal or in Brasil
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ?uestion wrote: »
    I said they could verify because of my spelling when writing in portuguese because both portuguese and brasilians speak portuguesese

    I don't know if I'll post a picture you guys are pretty ruthless

    BTW the way if yall ever want me to translate something for you to look for in youtube tell me because the brasilian girls you guys look up to like godesses would not get a second look in Portugal or in Brasil

    True story
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    gimmick thread

    And why is that? I would say that is a gimmick answer....
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ?uestion wrote: »
    Hello I'm a black girl born and raised in Europe and and i've been lurking the illcommunity for atleast a year now, I have never register because oh well i'm lazy and reading the posts is usually entertaining enough for me. But over the the months I have been questioning some things that I see in this website but in others also. So I got some questions for yall

    a)Do you really believe that black american girls or black girls in general are the way they you paint them out to be ( u know trifling 🤬 and uneducated)? No, not in general.

    b)Why do you glorifly white,latina and asian girls when comparing them to black women? I don't, but I know others do. I guess because they find them more attractive?

    c) Why do you care about what white people say about us (Jonh Mayer, that radio dude...) when you say much worse yourselves? I don't, but others do because they get their feelings hurt easily.

    Obviously I'm not saying all black men living in America are like that but it's seems to be a trend going on right now

    BTW this is not some type of "why are black men only dating white girls? this is horrible" type thread because both my sisters are happily commited to white guys I'm just asking cause black american men don't seem to date other race women because they are different or exotic but just for the simple fact that those women are not black.

    English is not my native tongue so is a misspelled something...

    My responses are in bold next to the questions.
  • ?uestion
    ?uestion Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    Kushington wrote: »
    Lemme see a picture of your portugese black ass

    You might be mixed enuf to be an exception to my biases

    That's another question I have latinas like Rosa Acosta look like regular cape verdians (african) girls why would people assume she is mixed
    Not sending a picture atleast not today
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited March 2010
    a)Do you really believe that black american girls or black girls in general are the way they you paint them out to be ( u know trifling 🤬 and uneducated)?

    🤬 .........i wonder this all the time too

    Statistically speaking black women are doing a whole lot better than black men and will take years for them to catch up. So why do men on here bash black women? I have no clue at all......imo i thnk its most likely a personal issue.
This discussion has been closed.