What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official Favorite Matches & Events of All Time

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited March 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Yo wat are some of ur favorite matchups & events of all time ?? yo for me its gotta be WM17 (EVERY MATCH ON THERE WAS FIRE TLC, TAKER vs. HHH , ROCK vs. SCSA, SHANE vs. Vince , BENOIT vs ANGLE sshiiieeettt) & also HBK vs. HHH on raw 2003 (the one where hbk got screwed over lol), hbk vs. hhh at summerslam anything goes, hbk vs. taker. & also any of the TLCs soo many good matches sooo much history lol. who yall got ??

Comments

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    This 🤬 was too goood.... ill never forget this match rite here lol... i didnt even think HBK would win cuz who wins a world title on raw rite ? but wen he came w/ that sweet chin music n pinned him a 🤬 was in shock LOL.

HBK the GOAT... that 🤬 is like the jordan of wrestling ive never seen him wrestle one bad match in my life.

For those of yall who dont remember WM17 peep the highlights

Got dayum @ austin going heel... the buildup for that match was crazy i remember they had Austin & the rock on major news shows talmbout this fight like their lives were on the line... CLASSIC WRESTLING , 🤬 man we need good feuds like that now smh...
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ya'll remember summerslam 96 i think with taker vs mandkind boileroom brawl?
  • ToWn_DrUnKToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited March 2010
    me and my cuzins when we were small man we were so shocked whenw e thought it was "real" when hogan lost to undertaker for the belt think back in 91
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    ya'll remember summerslam 96 i think with taker vs mandkind boileroom brawl?

that match was waaaaayy ahead of its time got dayum LOLOLOLOL wow i remember wen i first seen that lol. it was at that moment i knew the undertaker n foley were gonna be stars. real talk they should bring that match back.
    ToWn_🤬 wrote: »
    me and my cuzins when we were small man we were so shocked whenw e thought it was "real" when hogan lost to undertaker for the belt think back in 91

lolol the undertaker is that dude soooo many classics to name.
    edited March 2010
    the promo & shoots were epic for this

& aye... yall remember this matchup too ?

hbk vs. diesel for the world title... the first match they had was better imo dude whipped hbk around like a ragdoll LOL, this match was still dope LMAO @ dude using dude's prosthetic to knock diesel out lololol. even tho i know a lotta 🤬 feel nash is garbage u gotta give him props for this match - was prolly the best match he ever had.