What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bleach

snappasnappa Members Posts: 397
edited August 2010 in Animania
Link to Manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/

Link to current 🤬 #395: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/395/01/

Current ANIME ep BLEACH 261 (it is a filler ep):

Comments

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    No replies to this thread? Come on now guys! Heh anyways can't wait for Halibel's flashback; shoulda been added in the manga
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LambentLambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Isn't 366 gonna be the final Bleach episode?
    Really?! That's news to me, the ending credits for the episode did have a "good bye" feel to it. That would stink if it was. Want to see the 1000 year blood war animated.
    Captains are 🤬
    edited July 2012
    The kirge guy that sealed ichigo in between ss and hm got cut in half. Who could be responsible for it that got Urahara shook? Maybe Grimmjow? Or Aizen?
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kenpachi the gawd.
    Kenpachi took out 3 Stern Ritter like nothing. Dude ripped the throat out that 🤬 , HOH Soul Society version lawd
    edited August 2012
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder wut his bankai is
    and y would they not just take his old ass bankai as well?
    hope he isnt depending on it, pretty sure old 🤬 gonna die though.
    some dumb 🤬 is gunna happen in the end and i never understood y after he lost his arm......y didnt Orihime just 🤬 heal is old ass
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I'm lost with this manga to, I'm a year behind. Last I read, ichigo lost his powers and got em back.
    Sour wrote: »
    Damn, I'm lost with this manga to, I'm a year behind. Last I read, ichigo lost his powers and got em back.
    @Sour catch up in the manga 🤬 get treal...
    In the latest chapter CC uses Zanka no Tachi North- Tenji Kaijin which is basically a one shot attack. Juha Bach apparently isn't the dude who is the leader of Vandenreich. "Juha Bach-sama" is some other person.
    edited September 2012
    ha^^
    gns wrote: »
    and y would they not just take his old ass bankai as well?
    hope he isnt depending on it, pretty sure old 🤬 gonna die though.

its not like I aint 🤬 said it.
    Aizen could've been set free from jail
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen could've been set free from jail

I'm thinking Aizen already found a way to get out, if not, this was just stupid.

He already been locked up in isolation for 2 years, with thousands more to go, and he gonna calmly say no?

yeah, right.

Aizen back, Aizen back, all these 🤬 screaming Aizen back.
    Aizen not following Juha Bach, Hollow Aizen would 🤬 on Juha Bach
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen not following Juha Bach, Hollow Aizen would 🤬 on Juha Bach

He could have just said yeah, then 🤬 him up once he was released. It's why I'm thinking Aizen has already found a way out.
    Agreed, Aizen is biding his time
    thats like aizen calling himself a Bauce but being signed under another 🤬 ...thats stupid.

shinigami and these new 🤬 ass 🤬 trying to hold aizen back but he isnt letting them.