What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Enter this thread children: Class is in session

b@squ1@t redux
[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Rene Descartes questioned everything about his life, and I mean EVERYTHING. He knows that proving everything false, would be nearly impossible so instead, he decides to attempt to prove things true. He begins to notice that nothing is able to be proven true.

Unable to prove anything as true, he begins to ask questions as to why he cannot prove anything to be true. He says

-Everything I have ever believed is possibly a lie.

-It is possible that I have gone completely insane.

-I could be possibly dreaming all this instead of living it.

-Its possible that an evil genius (not 🤬 ) has tricked me into thinking this way.

discuss

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ill take the insane option for a million..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    everything you ever believed is a lie

open minds open doors

and 🤬 hates you
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
    decartes was a genius. He's the reason why I pretty much gave up on knowing how life started. I don't even think about it, because there's no truth. ONly answers that are more true than others.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    everything you ever believed is a lie

open minds open doors

and 🤬 hates you

Damn...that sounds like the same 🤬 satan said ...and look where he' s at...LOL
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    because there's no truth.

"the biggest truth is that there is no constant truth at all" - 🤬
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited March 2010
    sounds like the same 🤬 satan said ...and look where he' s at

ballin.....

ballin.jpg
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited October 2010
    real world relevancy throughout this hidden gem of a thread
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited October 2010
    mods delete this 🤬

im on 🤬 and black tar heroin and 🤬 just told me im spittin blasphemy