What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

*NEW* Erykah Badu - "Love"

focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype.Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Everyone seems to be diggin this one, but not feelin it too much myself

Replies

• KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,378 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, it's straight...one of my least favorites from the album. You know it leaked right??
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Yeah, it's straight...one of my least favorites from the album. You know it leaked right??

Yea, heard it did, but imma wait. Maybe "Love" will grow. How is the album?

• iniainia Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I would have to be in a certain mood to dig songs like this, meaning I can't get into it at all. I know this is Erykah we're talkin bout and I always expect to hear some left-field, off-the-wall joints, but this is just boring to death...
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »

Props

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    inia wrote: »
    I would have to be in a certain mood to dig songs like this, meaning I can't get into it at all. I know this is Erykah we're talkin bout and I always expect to hear some left-field, off-the-wall joints, but this is just boring to death...

*co-signs* The impression I got from the snippet I allowed myself to listen to was just "boring", which is unfortunate. The weird shit can atleast grow on you.

• BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    It's alright.

Wish she would have chosen a more succulent Dill track to work with though.

*shrugs*
  • music_man_2007music_man_2007 Posts: 4
    edited March 2010
    Not that bad...