What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The OFficial Don't Ask [email protected]@t Redux Sh*t Thread

b@squ1@t redux
[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in AKA Donkey
dont ask me 🤬 ok.

i might get mad and start typing in caps and using exclamation points.

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    good dont ask me about that thanks.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    now that i think about i dont even want any of you geekacons even responding to this illustrious thread

i shall bask in my own essence from henceforth
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Y do ask ( insert iight look 🤬 ) thread be goin triple plat n da goat basquito dnt get no support
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I'm gonna do a "tell will Munny anything" thread on Friday.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    Y do ask ( insert iight look 🤬 ) thread be goin triple plat n da goat basquito dnt get no support

real talk 🤬
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    imagine jerkin off on the moon
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    you'd 🤬 and itd just float in the air in front of you and youd lol so hard
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    i'm not asking you 🤬
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    if you had your 🤬 out in the vaccum of space itd be a whole different game
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    if you masturbated in anti gravity the 🤬 would float in front of your face, and you could quickly chomp on it, thus eating your own 🤬 in an antigravity environment.

worship that.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    would a chick be more likely to get pregnant on the moon?...

I mean the sperm would have less gravitational resistance to swim up against right?...

and if she had a baby on the moon, somebody better be holding that baby before you cut the umbilical.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    also

wearing square shoes can be forgiven but defending square shoes can't.

mens-mistakes03.jpg
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    would a chick be more likely to get pregnant on the moon?...

I mean the sperm would have less gravitational resistance to swim up against right?...

and if she had a baby on the moon, somebody better be holding that baby before you cut the umbilical.
    If she had a baby on the moon she'd probably 🤬 in ya face. Cause women do 🤬 on themselves during dekivery. That's a little tidbit the leave out while explaining the miracle of childbirth
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    If she had a baby on the moon she'd probably 🤬 in ya face. Cause women do 🤬 on themselves during dekivery. That's a little tidbit the leave out while explaining the miracle of childbirth

this is a photo of my house

4634007256_ae95bca522_o.jpg

baller 🤬

Lets go chill in the smoke room and listen to DMX nh
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    we can just throw this mofucka on:

00-Cover-STaT61.jpg

it pretty much covers the bases yadeeygg
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    couple of my boys up there chillin in the tubes and 🤬 doin it how we do it
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    the smoke room is the airplane.

that dude was just dropping by for a eighth for him and his girl
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    why didnt you show up for spin class
    your mom was disappointed
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    wallet on my right cheek, franck muller on my left wrist.

feel naked without them

watch tan line for the win, if only i could get a wallet tan line on my ass
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    ill do a post within a post within a post and bring up my dads email virus about wanting longer erections and repeat myself in the process

im the leonardo dicaprio of posting
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    this thread kinda popped off and so did my thread from neveruary 31st but i dont think its because theyre awesome threads

i think people are just eager to get back to regular posting & a sense of normalcy after the whole BET awards thing

kinda like how america banded together in the days after 9/11 u know?

discussions about wallets, DMX, square toed shoes, and my house are the common ground we all share & its a beautiful thing the way theyre unifying us
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    and garcia vega's are cool and all that but i 🤬 with vega heavy

vega_2.jpg
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    This is doing better than my thread.
    i want to break it.
    Must up my crazy
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited June 2011
    9 times out of 10 if i make thread i post in it more than anybody so it doesnt count