What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Exodus - The plagues...where they biblical or scientific?

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    There is a glacier that 'bleeds'.

http://www.good.is/post/science-rules-antarctic-glacier-has-five-story-blood-red-waterfall-of-primodial-ooze

Makes me recall that verse in revelation where it says the waters will turn red. I'm thinkin the water will become so polluted with iron saturation it will be 'blood red'.

Its all scientific, they just didn't know how to explain.
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Seen a discovery channel thing on the plagues, they proved all of them to be scientific and really went in depth as to why they occured, showed that some of them still happen today, and why people thought they were somethin only god could do.
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Seen a discovery channel thing on the plagues, they proved all of them to be scientific and really went in depth as to why they occured, showed that some of them still happen today, and why people thought they were somethin only god could do.

thats what the video is sayin, it can all be proven with science
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    thats what the video is sayin, it can all be proven with science

Yea i know but you will have people sayin "oh its a myspace video therefore its a lie" if they say oh its discovery its a lie then they would have discredit everything else discovery channel has told of as wrong as well.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Ridiculous. Last days indeed.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    edited March 2010
    Ridiculous. Last days indeed.

If these are the last days why are planning for future, why even work, go to school etc... I mean if these are the end of times then why do things that will have no use for you.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    If these are the last days why are planning for future, why even work, go to school etc... I mean if these are the end of times then why do things that will have no use for you.

"Occupy till I come."
    Luke 19:13

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    edited March 2010

"Occupy till I come."
    Luke 19:13

But why you have no use for this stuff in heaven so why should it matter, maybe that was just a metaphor to keep people doing things because it will not happen?
    edited March 2010
    But why you have no use for this stuff in heaven so why should it matter, maybe that was just a metaphor to keep people doing things because it will not happen?

The Lord spoke, that settles it.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.