What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I forgot how hard shawn micheals music went

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
🤬 is tufff when the guitar solo gets poppin

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Co-sign.......
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    word up...

LMAO one time as a joke i had it as a ringtone for like a week.

🤬 do go hard tho....
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    🤬 knock
  • magic_bmagic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited March 2010
    Written by none other than The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart. That guitar riff is ill though
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Yo I wonder why they stop selling those cd's with the wrestler's theme music to it.....I had like 3 of them 🤬 when I was younger
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Yo I wonder why they stop selling those cd's with the wrestler's theme music to it.....I had like 3 of them 🤬 when I was younger

actually they jus released a new cd not of wrestlers themes not too long ago
  • eljay7ieljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Right now ShowMiz theme is hard....
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    eljay7i wrote: »
    Right now ShowMiz theme is hard....

WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT??

That is SO LAME!! I don't watch wrestling much but that theme is so wack dude lol

I've always liked HHH.

The Rocks, SCSA and UT are the only ones that make you get out of your seat.
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I came to play! The Miz's song goes hard.
  • the1nonlyruruthe1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    to me shawn michaels has one of the best themes of all time. right now the one i'm feeling most is edge's. and WTF is up with drew mcintyre's music??? its so damn calm and mellow. those theme musics are supposed to pump you up but his makes me wanna take a nap. the song does go hard though but not as an entrace song
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I came to play! The Miz's song goes hard.

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    word up...

LMAO one time as a joke i had it as a ringtone for like a week.

🤬 do go hard tho....

The GOAT theme song
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDGAF its the GOAT theme and it shouldnt be if u get what im saying lol
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    magic_b wrote: »
    Written by none other than The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart. That guitar riff is ill though

Jimmy Hart was awesome. He wrote another GOAT theme with Dusty Rhodes American Dream

Jim Johnston & Jimmy Hart were killing it
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like sherries version a little more
    jono wrote: »

Jimmy Hart was awesome. He wrote another GOAT theme with Dusty Rhodes American Dream

Dont forget the wolfpac theme>>>
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I like sherries version a little more

i always 🤬 with it too
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Jimmy Hart wrote Harlem Heat's theme
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Jimmy Hart wrote Harlem Heat's theme

He pretty much wrote all t of the WCW themes once he left WWF.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

Dont forget the wolfpac theme>>>

Did C-Murder really make that song? I've heard him credited with it before. Crazy to imagine Jimmy Hart in the studio with C-Murder.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    this 🤬 Kurt and Sherri

But nothing beats Booker T

the laughter 🤬 couldnt hold that 🤬 in lol