What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Honestly, a lot of people would think Jesus was a 🤬 if he was around now.

The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks GivenMembers Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
People these days are so soft and sensitive. They 🤬 and moan about anything that isn't a pat on the back. All these people go around saying you should be like Jesus and in their minds that means being sugary and never saying anything blunt or tactless. My question is: "Did they actually read the Gospels?" Jesus was a pretty straightforward dude and didn't really put that much stock in peoples feelings. He also wasn't super patient all the time either. He was pretty prone to bouts off frustration and annoyance with people when they didn't behave the way he thought they should. Look at these examples.
Mark 7:24 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre.[g] He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret. 25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.
27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

28 “Lord,” she replied, “even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

29 Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”

30 She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.

Now this one is just funny. To give it a little background, Jesus had already made it clear that his concern was the Jews. Someone else would come to help everyone else. This woman wasn't a Jew, but she still came to Jesus for help. Even normal everyday doctors take an oath not to turn away people if they can help, Jesus was perfectly fine with not helping since she wasn't a Jew. Even then, he didn't do that in a nice manner. It's not like he said "I'm sorry. I can't help you. I'm here for my people." No, he basically called the woman and her child dogs. Only after she completely debased herself did he grant her wish. Now this could be interpreting as an instance of Jesus testing her faith, and it being her faith that actually healed her daughter. That's entirely possible. However, he still 🤬 on her in the process. No matter how you look at it, people would consider what he said to be rude as 🤬 even if he was trying to prove a point.
18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.
20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

This one is my favorite because it's funny. Jesus is hungry. He sees a fig tree, finds it has no fruit, and then curses it. What makes it worse is that in Mark or Luke, the same story is told and it's flat out said that the tree wasn't even in season. So Jesus basically kills a tree because it didn't have fruit even thought it wasn't supposed to have fruit at the time. Now it could be argued that he did this to teach a lesson. I don't believe that because his lesson only came after the disciples were amazed. But let's say that's the case. He still didn't have to 🤬 the tree. He could have just as easily made it spontaneously grow fruit. It would have served the same purpose plus he would have been able to fill his hunger. Jesus' actions here seem to be completely out of spite and frustration that he was hungry and the tree didn't have fruit.

There are tons of examples in the Bible like this. I'm not pointing this out to bash Jesus. In fact, I think it makes Jesus more intriguing and believable. He was a human, and he behaved like a human. If we believe that he was the perfect person, then it stands to reason that every now and then he'd get annoyed at the fact that people couldn't do things as easily as him or grasp things that easily. It happens with geniuses all the time. A lot of them have difficulty relating to people who aren't as smart as they are. Jesus also didn't take any nonsense and didn't waste time mincing words. If he had something to say. He said it, and I definitely respect that. I just think it's funny that people believe that if you aren't being super nice, then you aren't being 'Christlike' when in fact Christ wasn't overly nice. He was kind and merciful, but he also put truth above courtesy.
«1

Comments

  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    They thought he was a 🤬 then......
  • b*brazeb*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    that fig tree temper tantrum story was funny to me even back when i was first hearing it in sunday school. the pettines of it is ridiculous
  • b*brazeb*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Show proof where Jesus cursed a figtree which was not in season, or else...return to Satan with this nonsense-filled, obfuscatory gobbledygook of Dishonesty, you posted, and drop to your knees repenting

    even if that story was true, and the tree WAS in season, that 🤬 is still 🤬 . what if the tree had simply already been picked over by other hungry passersby looking for a snack, much like jesus was. he cursed it for not having fruit, thru no fault of its own. secondly, if he has that kinda power to cause it to wither immediately, why not just have it bear more fruit immediately instead... he will have gotten himself the snack he wanted and for anyone else who passed by.


    the story works as an allegory but i laugh at people taking that 🤬 literal.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    They thought he was a 🤬 then......

    Actually, based on the Bible, Jesus was pretty highly revered. The only ones who didn't like him were the Pharisees and other religious leaders, largely because he threatened their power structure.
    Show proof where Jesus cursed a figtree which was not in season, or else...return to Satan with this nonsense-filled, obfuscatory gobbledygook of Dishonesty, you posted, and drop to your knees repenting

    You really are an idiot, but if you insist, ok.
    Mark 11:12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.

    Is that enough proof for you 🤬 ?
    b*braze wrote: »
    even if that story was true, and the tree WAS in season, that 🤬 is still 🤬 . what if the tree had simply already been picked over by other hungry passersby looking for a snack, much like jesus was. he cursed it for not having fruit, thru no fault of its own. secondly, if he has that kinda power to cause it to wither immediately, why not just have it bear more fruit immediately instead... he will have gotten himself the snack he wanted and for anyone else who passed by.


    the story works as an allegory but i laugh at people taking that 🤬 literal.

    It's just a typical story from the Bible. If you don't take it literally then you don't take anything in the Bible literally. That's fine, but clearly my point in this topic is to show that the Biblical depiction of Jesus was not someone who was above frustration, annoyance, or tactlessness. This story whether taken literally or allegorically is evidence of that.
  • b*brazeb*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's just a typical story from the Bible. If you don't take it literally then you don't take anything in the Bible literally. That's fine, but clearly my point in this topic is to show that the Biblical depiction of Jesus was not someone who was above frustration, annoyance, or tactlessness. This story whether taken literally or allegorically is evidence of that.


    yeah the pettiness of it always amused me
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Actually, based on the Bible, Jesus was pretty highly revered. The only ones who didn't like him were the Pharisees and other religious leaders, largely because he threatened their power structure.

    He didn't threaten 🤬 . He had a few thousand followers, mostly poor bums who were about as revolutionary making as a donkey. The elect killed him cuz they were tired of his 🤬 ways.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    He didn't threaten 🤬 . He had a few thousand followers, mostly poor bums who were about as revolutionary making as a donkey. The elect killed him cuz they were tired of his 🤬 ways.

    And this is based on what? The Bible says he had thousands of followers and masses of people flocked to him everywhere he went. If you're not going by the Bible then what are you going by. There isn't enough of an official historical record for you to guage how many followers he had. So really, you're just spouting nonsense.
    b*braze wrote: »
    yeah the pettiness of it always amused me

    That's why I love the Gospels. If you actually read them instead of just taking what others say for granted, you'll get a lot more from them. Jesus was truly a great man. And I don't mean that because he was the "Son of 🤬 ." I won't argue whether that's true or not. He was a great man because he had all of our weaknesses but was still able to stand up for what he believed in. Bible Thumpers try so hard to make it like Jesus was some infallible being that they miss a very large theme of his story. Jesus was supposed to be seen as someone just like us. He got frustrated. He got angry. He even got scared. Yet, through all that he was able to stand up for what he believed was right and deliver his message. You'll never get that side of the story iin church though because they ignore it in favor of pushing the religious agenda.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Wow. To the T/S..I never seen it from that angle before....interesting.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    only idiot here is he who is irresponsibly incognizant of how, only Satan-possessed life, attempts to scoff at 🤬 's power;



    When Jesus has 🤬 's Power standing before a living organism, such as fig trees, then there's no such applicable-term as "out of season"...and thats said with surety, that surely if fish know to jump into nets or Bread ingredients know to multiple for feeding thousands of men or waters know to part or disease's parasites know to vacate or other examples of Earth's inhabitants harkening to 🤬 's Will, then...

    As you are a 🤬 -aware organism...I do then, Stand by my original post that you should've been cognizant of your mea culpa here, before creating this thread.

    lol You just like to type for the hell of it huh? None of that nonsense you spouted has anything to do with the information presented in this thread. You asked that I give proof that the tree was out of season. I gave you Biblical proof. Now please take your Troll act somewhere else.
  • GSonIIGSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I agree that a lot of people would not be feeling Jesus if he was in there face at any point and not just right now. I would also like to add a lot of people would not be feeling his supposed father that has never been here in the flesh that sent him, 🤬 . A lot of people would have too many questions to ask these superior beings, and being that they have a superiority complex they would get offended because the questions would show them how they should not be judging us being that they have never walked in our shoes. Hey Jesus when you came back why did you only show a couple of select people who happened to be your friends that you rose. Why not have your dad stop the world and show everyone? Hey Jesus, why did your dad even allow evil in the world? Is he just playing games, running some everlasting cruel and unusual test trial? Hey, why did your dad need us to be fruitful and reproduce if he could just magically make perfect people like you? Why not make a world full of perfect people like you? Just the beginning of how it would go.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    GSonII wrote: »
    I agree that a lot of people would not be feeling Jesus if he was in there face at any point and not just right now. I would also like to add a lot of people would not be feeling his supposed father that has never been here in the flesh that sent him, 🤬 . A lot of people would have too many questions to ask these superior beings, and being that they have a superiority complex they would get offended because the questions would show them how they should not be judging us being that they have never walked in our shoes. Hey Jesus when you came back why did you only show a couple of select people who happened to be your friends that you rose. Why not have your dad stop the world and show everyone? Hey Jesus, why did your dad even allow evil in the world? Is he just playing games, running some everlasting cruel and unusual test trial? Hey, why did your dad need us to be fruitful and reproduce if he could just magically make perfect people like you? Why not make a world full of perfect people like you? Just the beginning of how it would go.

    Most of your questions, especially the latter ones are things that could only be answered by 🤬 . However, I think your interpretation of Jesus' point on earth maybe a little off. If you believe that Jesus is 🤬 made flesh, then his life directly addresses your first complaint. In that line of thinking, Jesus was 🤬 's way of sharing the human experience and showing humanity what we could accomplish if we lived righteously and with faith.

    If you believe that Jesus was simply 🤬 's word made flesh and not intrinsically divine, the he is still 🤬 's way of demonstrating to us how we should live as human and the archetype for what a truly righteous person should be. Either way, this was 🤬 's way of walking in our shoes while also providing a model for proper living.

    I also think it's a little unfair to say Jesus had a superiority complex. In fact, I'd say that's the opposite of what Jesus had. He was constantly minimizing his own miracles and telling people that they could do what he's done and more if only they had faith. In fact, the clearest incidents of Jesus displaying annoyance came when people showed less capability than him. It doesn't quite fit to say he had a superiority complex if he believed that everyone should be on the same level as he. In fact, that's really why I say people would think Jesus was a 🤬 . He is clearly more faithful and spiritually grounded than anyone else, but he doesn't acknowledge that. As a result, his expectations of people may be a little unreasonable and people's failure to meet those unreasonable expectations were what led to his outbursts.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I just busted your lame azz, and exposed your idiocy...lol... unless of course 🤬 doesn't humble every element on Earth just like veracious biblical examples I gave, to show readers even more senselessness in creating this thread.

    If bible is too deep for you to understand it, don't treat it like ether-I-am, just ask 🤬 for understanding/prevent you from looking so foolish when creating threads with questions you already know the answer to.

    I think you just type random words. Because nothing you've said in this entire thread has made any sense in the context of the topic. You claim you busted me and exposed my idiocy, but how? All you did was ask me to prove something and then write a nonsensical post after I did what you asked.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Exactly. And you didn't prove it.

    All you did was posted some biblical person's ignorance, that you joined, to not understand wHy Jesus cursed the fig tree/what I laid out in that heat rock, I posted to your idiocy here.

    ...with those veracious examples of biblical org's which concede to 🤬 's Will, or suffer the fate of following Satan like the fig tree did.

    Ok, first of all, this topic is not about Jesus' power. No one is disputing Jesus or 🤬 's ability to do miraculous things, 99% of what you're saying is irrelevant to the point.

    And you asked for proof that the tree was out of season, I gave you evidence from the Bible. Now you're basically saying the Bible is wrong and the person that wrote the book of Mark is ignorant? Ok, I guess. You've said your peace now please go somewhere else.

    Oh and lol @ you accusing a tree of following Satan. I don't know if you're really that stupid or just a bad troll, either way you are funny.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    They thought he was a 🤬 then......
    Real 🤬 .

    I mean, they crucified that 🤬 .

    No one crucifies their homie.
  • wmj710wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    big deal he killed a tree
  • HoneyreinHoneyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Jesus gon get you for this thread.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And this is based on what? The Bible says he had thousands of followers and masses of people flocked to him everywhere he went. If you're not going by the Bible then what are you going by. There isn't enough of an official historical record for you to guage how many followers he had. So really, you're just spouting nonsense.

    Are you joking? I just said few thousand, you just said the bible said thousands, so wtf is the problem?
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I always love the irony of how un christ like most christians are particularly born agains talking about not drinking or smoking when jesus sat intemples burning incense bound together with hash oil truned water into wine so all could get there drink on and had multiple women who were not his wife or mother bathing and pampering him...
  • The True FleshThe True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Great thread.


    I love how Yeshua (Jesus) was raw as ever. He didn't pull no punches.That's something I really have learned to embrace over the years. It illustrates just how easy it is to confuse righteousness with friendliness. Too many so called christians are outwardly friendly and pleasant only to be vain greedy backstabbing covetous 🤬 . Jesus was about brutal honesty and it was quite rude by most peoples standards.


    The fig tree thing is deep. Jealousy is a sin, however 🤬 Himself is jealous, some people have a hard time accepting that because it doesn't seem fair or right by OUR standards.

    We must have patience. Did you ever see anything in the Bible about 🤬 being patient? of course not. because He transcends time itself.

    It's possible that there are many other good human virtues that are not applicable to 🤬 .


    From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

    Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

    But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of 🤬 , but those that be of men.Matthew 16:21-23




    In the above passage Jesus calls Peter satan and says he offended him, and all Peter was trying to do was look out for him.
    Even the people closest to him didn't understand how things really were supposed to go down or why. There are many examples of that,and most of the time it led to a response from Jesus that showed frustration. Jesus's righteousness and foresight so superceded everyone elses that it left him in a perpetual state of facepalm.


    Jesus was unapologetic and downright gangsta, never hyperfriendly and compromising.......it couldn't have been any other way.




    let's keep this thread going.




    PEACE
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Great thread.


    I love how Yeshua (Jesus) was raw as ever. He didn't pull no punches.That's something I really have learned to embrace over the years. It illustrates just how easy it is to confuse righteousness with friendliness. Too many so called christians are outwardly friendly and pleasant only to be vain greedy backstabbing covetous 🤬 . Jesus was about brutal honesty and it was quite rude by most peoples standards.


    The fig tree thing is deep. Jealousy is a sin, however 🤬 Himself is jealous, some people have a hard time accepting that because it doesn't seem fair or right by OUR standards.

    We must have patience. Did you ever see anything in the Bible about 🤬 being patient? of course not. because He transcends time itself.

    It's possible that there are many other good human virtues that are not applicable to 🤬 .


    From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

    Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

    But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of 🤬 , but those that be of men.Matthew 16:21-23




    In the above passage Jesus calls Peter satan and says he offended him, and all Peter was trying to do was look out for him.
    Even the people closest to him didn't understand how things really were supposed to go down or why. There are many examples of that,and most of the time it led to a response from Jesus that showed frustration. Jesus's righteousness and foresight so superceded everyone elses that it left him a perpetual state of facepalm.


    Jesus was unapologetic and downright gangsta, never hyperfriendly and compromising.......it couldn't have been any other way.




    let's keep this thread going.




    PEACE

    ......................................................
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Real 🤬 .

    I mean, they crucified that 🤬 .

    No one crucifies their homie.
    Son, you just got me thinking of the dopest movie, "Jesus and the Apostles".

    Jesus would be the son of a big-time gang leader. Coming up, it was unsure whether Jesus would take over the family business, but at the age of 20, after seeing his long time girlfriend 🤬 and killed by some 🤬 fro the other side, he decides to succeed his father as the head of their clan. However, not everyone in the clan is confident that Jesus can become the next head. Then, Jesus and his Apostles, who were down with him from the beginning, go around putting fear into the hearts of any 🤬 so bold to speak his name in a negative light; killing and 🤬 , 🤬 and killing, horse swindling, and crop burning. He gains a massive following of terrifying ruffians in a short time, and viewed as a threat to the balance of power in the land, he gets crucified by what appear to be samurais of the feudal lord from the other side. This causes the members of Jesus's clan to go into hiding temporarily, until they learn the shocking truth that the 🤬 that crucified Jesus were from the main clan of their own gang. With the help of a group of nomadic bandits, the apostles set out on a mission to get revenge for their fallen comrade and to resurrect his terrifying gang of ruffians. The movie is titled "No One Crucifies †‏he Homie" - rated "R" for Graphic Violence, Nudity, Foul Language, Sexual Content, Drug Use, and Depictions of Horse Swindling.

    Edit: If you google "Black Jesus" and "Gangsta/Gangster Jesus", the first result for both will be the same pic.

    LOL.
  • alissowackalissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Maybe this thread is a step in the right direction...who knows? But more than likely, some people are going to come to this conclusion...if Jesus is "human", then he can't be 🤬 ...or have Divine Authority. I believe differently.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Son, you just got me thinking of the dopest movie, "Jesus and the Apostles".

    Jesus would be the son of a big-time gang leader. Coming up, it was unsure whether Jesus would take over the family business, but at the age of 20, after seeing his long time girlfriend 🤬 and killed by some 🤬 fro the other side, he decides to succeed his father as the head of their clan. However, not everyone in the clan is confident that Jesus can become the next head. Then, Jesus and his Apostles, who were down with him from the beginning, go around putting fear into the hearts of any 🤬 so bold to speak his name in a negative light; killing and 🤬 , 🤬 and killing, horse swindling, and crop burning. He gains a massive following of terrifying ruffians in a short time, and viewed as a threat to the balance of power in the land, he gets crucified by what appear to be samurais of the feudal lord from the other side. This causes the members of Jesus's clan to go into hiding temporarily, until they learn the shocking truth that the 🤬 that crucified Jesus were from the main clan of their own gang. With the help of a group of nomadic bandits, the apostles set out on a mission to get revenge for their fallen comrade and to resurrect his terrifying gang of ruffians. The movie is titled "No One Crucifies †‏he Homie" - rated "R" for Graphic Violence, Nudity, Foul Language, Sexual Content, Drug Use, and Depictions of Horse Swindling.

    Edit: If you google "Black Jesus" and "Gangsta/Gangster Jesus", the first result for both will be the same pic.

    LOL.
    Yo, you totally just used two names for the same movie.

    It's cool though, maybe we need a movie with two names.
  • Hyde ParkeHyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Son, you just got me thinking of the dopest movie, "Jesus and the Apostles".

    Jesus would be the son of a big-time gang leader. Coming up, it was unsure whether Jesus would take over the family business, but at the age of 20, after seeing his long time girlfriend 🤬 and killed by some 🤬 fro the other side, he decides to succeed his father as the head of their clan. However, not everyone in the clan is confident that Jesus can become the next head. Then, Jesus and his Apostles, who were down with him from the beginning, go around putting fear into the hearts of any 🤬 so bold to speak his name in a negative light; killing and 🤬 , 🤬 and killing, horse swindling, and crop burning. He gains a massive following of terrifying ruffians in a short time, and viewed as a threat to the balance of power in the land, he gets crucified by what appear to be samurais of the feudal lord from the other side. This causes the members of Jesus's clan to go into hiding temporarily, until they learn the shocking truth that the 🤬 that crucified Jesus were from the main clan of their own gang. With the help of a group of nomadic bandits, the apostles set out on a mission to get revenge for their fallen comrade and to resurrect his terrifying gang of ruffians. The movie is titled "No One Crucifies †‏he Homie" - rated "R" for Graphic Violence, Nudity, Foul Language, Sexual Content, Drug Use, and Depictions of Horse Swindling.

    Edit: If you google "Black Jesus" and "Gangsta/Gangster Jesus", the first result for both will be the same pic.

    LOL.


    almost sounds like the real life story of Mafia Don Carmine Galante. lol. with a few minuses
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    almost sounds like the real life story of Mafia Don Carmine Galante. lol. with a few minuses
    Is this some kind of clever speak relating Jesus's purported transmutation of water into wine and Galante's prohibition-era rise to power?

    If so, well done.
Sign In or Register to comment.