What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I want the Spurs in the 8th seed so that can beat the Lakers

ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Yes I said it, they will pull off one of the biggest upsets in sports history. The Spurs will beat the lakers when they play in the first round. Everyone is sleeping on the Spurs, and this year is their year to pull off the unimaginable.

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Aint gonna happen bruh.
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited March 2010
    Fail on your wish.........
  • unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited March 2010
    Yes I said it, they will pull off one of the biggest upsets in sports history. The Spurs will beat the lakers when they play in the first round. Everyone is sleeping on the Spurs, and this year is their year to pull off the unimaginable.

...I agree...the Lakers aint winning nothing this year...spurs do this 🤬 every year when the playoffs come around....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    how long is parker out?
  • wescravin
    wescravin Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2010
    lol u sound delusional haha. did the 🤬 bin let u use the computer for an hr??
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    if Jefferson was close to the player OFFENSIVELY AND DEFENSIVELY he was a couple years ago you mght be right.....
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited March 2010
    Thats reachin..... but i do think they gonna be upset. And I have a feeling its gonna be in the 1st or 2nd round.... just a gut feeling...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    With an aging and hurt Ginobili, Parker not 100%, plus you never know what you're gonna get from RJ, the one constant is Duncan and he cant do it alone. Their bench is the weakest it's been in years, so good luck beating the Lakers.
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited March 2010
    I also want the Spurs to be the eight seed so the Lakers can sweep them.
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    yes i said it, they will pull off one of the biggest upsets in sports history. The spurs will beat the lakers when they play in the first round. Everyone is sleeping on the spurs, and this year is their year to pull off the unimaginable.

🤬 you need to knocc it off. Better yet slap yoself. Spurs willl be upset that they won't advance past the 1st round
  • ricanprince
    edited March 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    With an aging and hurt Ginobili, Parker not 100%, plus you never know what you're gonna get from RJ, the one constant is Duncan and he cant do it alone. Their bench is the weakest it's been in years, so good luck beating the Lakers.

guess you havent been paying attention to what ginobili has been doing that salright jamaicans are known to be stupid
  • ricanprince
    edited March 2010
    I also want the Spurs to be the eight seed so the Lakers can sweep them.

when was the last time the spurs were swept?thank you come again
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    If all pieces are healthy and Jefferson can start playing like a somebody, it would be far from a historical upset.

That being said, I just dont believe right now.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

• sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Aint gonna happen bruh.

exactly... Spurs fans need to just give it up, y'all done. Ginobili is the only lil bit of hope ya got but he's not enough.
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010

In 2001 when they played the Lakers. Anymore questions?
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2010
    The spurs? The team who lost to the now 10 and 64 nets just last night? Those spurs?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    edeeesq wrote: »
    The spurs? The team who lost to the now 10 and 64 nets just last night? Those spurs?

Yeah, the team without two of their three best players and missing half their free throws and turning the ball over 16 times while the Nets only turned the ball over 4 times.

Yes, those Spurs.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, the team without two of their three best players and missing half their free throws and turning the ball over 16 times while the Nets only turned the ball over 4 times.

Yes, those Spurs.

Losing to a subpar defense team (and I'm being nice here) is not a good look.....if that can happen to the nets, what's going to happen against a couple of the top two defensive players in the league....and damn near 3 7 footers?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited March 2010
    Again, when two of their three best players were out, how can you bring up that game as if it has any relevance?
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I would rather see a Mavs/Spurs match up cause those two teams for the past couple years have been going at in the playoffs with the series tied at 2-2. They go back and forth and its actually a good series to watch.
  • unbreakable
    edited March 2010
    ...you must not been watch Manu since Parker been out he healthy and his been in the top five most dominate guards in the league easily...
    ...he looking like Manu from 2 years ago...
  • unbreakable
    edited March 2010

....this....