What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mr. Smith and Mr. Anderson explain Why We Are (Matrix)

2»

Replies

  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    You've reduced yourself to living like an animal. This is what happens when people deny God. They lose their sense of self, purpose, and meaning. They thus become blind to truth and open to every lie and scheme conceivable. You've lowered yourself to living like a pig. All of mankind has done this. When man lives like a pig, he acts like a pig, walks like a pig, thinks like a pig, and talks like a pig. You have come accustomed to living in pig slop Mr. Phanatron. That's why Jesus said no one can enter into the kingdom unless he is born-again. When your born once, you die twice. When your born twice, you die once. You have forgotten who your maker is Mr. Phanatron and the evidence is in the pudding. Jesus said, by their fruit ye shall know them. Your fruit is clearly evident and quite frankly it's sad. It's sad to see a man reduce himself to a pig like state. No meaning, no purpose, no function, no desire, no thought. It's truly sad.

    I would ask you how you can believe the world isn't in any particular condition, but it's pointless because you are lost. You have no clue at all. Your stuck in a stupor because of your lost condition. You are the epitome of what it means to be lost. God have mercy on you.




    For once, I can actually make some sense out of one of your posts. Everyone has a nature, to find that nature of self, is to "find god", to find truth, to find true love. If you are raised like a "pig" you will behave like one. It's the same concept of taking a tiger out of the jungle and raising it domestically... and then put it back into the jungle, it wont survive because it doesn't know how to be a tiger anymore. Same shit is happening to the human race. We don't know how to be natural anymore, so now we kill ourselves by eating nasty junk that's processed in a plant and made up of un-0natural ingredients, as well as killing eachother over something as illusive as an ego and currency because we think these are the things that we are made of, which we are not. Right now, the majority of humanity are walking down an un-natural path... or what some would call an un-"godly" path.... call it what you will but it is what it is... Alot of people are waking up and the higher ups realize this, that's why they are kicking shit into over drive but it's too late for them. Their reign of terror is over and it's only a matter of short time before shit pops off and the world enters into a new era... prophicised by many ancient cultures like the Mayans as well as even in the bible... It's time humanity found it's nature once again so we can live in harmony with eachother and our world.
  • phanatronphanatron Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    For once, I can actually make some sense out of one of your posts. Everyone has a nature, to find that nature of self, is to "find god", to find truth, to find true love. If you are raised like a "pig" you will behave like one. It's the same concept of taking a tiger out of the jungle and raising it domestically... and then put it back into the jungle, it wont survive because it doesn't know how to be a tiger anymore. Same shit is happening to the human race. We don't know how to be natural anymore, so now we kill ourselves by eating nasty junk that's processed in a plant and made up of un-0natural ingredients, as well as killing eachother over something as illusive as an ego and currency because we think these are the things that we are made of, which we are not. Right now, the majority of humanity are walking down an un-natural path... or what some would call an un-"godly" path.... call it what you will but it is what it is... Alot of people are waking up and the higher ups realize this, that's why they are kicking shit into over drive but it's too late for them. Their reign of terror is over and it's only a matter of short time before shit pops off and the world enters into a new era... prophicised by many ancient cultures like the Mayans as well as even in the bible... It's time humanity found it's nature once again so we can live in harmony with eachother and our world.

    While I'll agree that humans have a 'nature', I disagree with what you say our nature is. A person's nature is what they are inclined to do without influence. By nature, we are curious and we seek to discover the world around us and make sense of it. It is from this that the invention of god comes. As a primary function, god is generally the answer to mysteries that humans cannot explain. In all societies, great and small, isolated or intergrated, we find some form of god. God has been used to explain the tides, whether the sun would rise, whether it would rain, etc. In many societies, there were specific gods that directly controlled these actions and many others.

    Our nature is not one that 'knows' god, our nature is to invent god(s). As David Hume once said, the more ignorant the populous, the greater the god.
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I like the keymaker. He was made to do what he was made to do and was true to the end.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Oh yeah you're right, I miss read what he said. But what I said still fits, our mind, not god in our mind is what makes us "more" than animals.

    so animals dont think?? is that what ur insinuating?? so they jus run around on autopilot?? lmfao yeh.. okay
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    so animals dont think?? is that what ur insinuating?? so they jus run around on autopilot?? lmfao yeh.. okay

    I think he means that we have the ability to use reason and logic, at least non religious people do. Animals on the other hand are primarily instinctive and really do nothing other than Eat, sleep, and fuck. Animals have "laser beam" intelligence, in which a specific solution is used to solve a specific problem. But these solutions cannot be applied to new situations or to solve different kinds of problem. In contrast, humans have "floodlight" cognition, allowing us to use thought processes in new ways and to apply the solution of one problem to another situation. While animals can transfer across systems, this is only done in a limited way. Another small but important comparison would be tools. Chimpanzees use tools just as humans do however, We use tools and create them with the purpose of doing multiple things or we can figure out other uses. In Chimpanzees they are taught to use a tool one way and are not capable of thinking of extra uses for said object.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    so animals dont think?? is that what ur insinuating?? so they jus run around on autopilot?? lmfao yeh.. okay

    The kind of mind that allows humans to reflect on themselves. The kind of mind that allows us to ponder our existence. Or the kind of mind that allows us to stare at ourselves in a mirror for 20 minutes thinking how gorgeous or ugly we are. No I don't think animals have that kind of mind. I do think animals can think, I do not think they run around on 'autopilot'.
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    The kind of mind that allows humans to reflect on themselves. The kind of mind that allows us to ponder our existence. Or the kind of mind that allows us to stare at ourselves in a mirror for 20 minutes thinking how gorgeous or ugly we are. No I don't think animals have that kind of mind. I do think animals can think, I do not think they run around on 'autopilot'.

    Apes and Chimpanzees do worry about their appearence according to studies but the rest is right.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Apes and Chimpanzees do worry about their appearence according to studies but the rest is right.

    Oh for sure, I was watching some documentary on apes who stared at themselves in mirrors, they did recognize that the thing in the mirror was them. Which is pretty amazing. Up until a certain age humans don't even realize the thing in the mirror is them.
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Oh for sure, I was watching some documentary on apes who stared at themselves in mirrors, they did recognize that the thing in the mirror was them. Which is pretty amazing. Up until a certain age humans don't even realize the thing in the mirror is them.

    Yea I watched something on Nat Geo not too long ago where they set up to tables with one having male type object (tools, swimsuit magazines, and footballs) Then set up a female based table with Jewelry, Perfume, and Make up and all the male apes chose the male table while all but 1 female ape chose the female table which shocked the hell out of me that they would pretty much think like the typical male/female human.
  • krymson kurensikrymson kurensi Posts: 27
    edited March 2010
    phanatron wrote: »
    Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?


    10 characters
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I think he means that we have the ability to use reason and logic, at least non religious people do. Animals on the other hand are primarily instinctive and really do nothing other than Eat, sleep, and fuck. Animals have "laser beam" intelligence, in which a specific solution is used to solve a specific problem. But these solutions cannot be applied to new situations or to solve different kinds of problem. In contrast, humans have "floodlight" cognition, allowing us to use thought processes in new ways and to apply the solution of one problem to another situation. While animals can transfer across systems, this is only done in a limited way. Another small but important comparison would be tools. Chimpanzees use tools just as humans do however, We use tools and create them with the purpose of doing multiple things or we can figure out other uses. In Chimpanzees they are taught to use a tool one way and are not capable of thinking of extra uses for said object.

    im not gonna even bother derailing this thread to tell u how wrong u are..
    i was jus compelled to to reply to inform u know that u really dont know what ur talking about..

    and also that ur read was quite amusing cause u put alot of thought into it.. but do carry on...
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The kind of mind that allows humans to reflect on themselves. The kind of mind that allows us to ponder our existence. Or the kind of mind that allows us to stare at ourselves in a mirror for 20 minutes thinking how gorgeous or ugly we are. No I don't think animals have that kind of mind. I do think animals can think, I do not think they run around on 'autopilot'.

    well im glad to know u acknowledge that animals do think and are not on "auto pilot"
    but how do u know what an animal is pondering?? jus curious?? and put a mirror in front of an animal and see their amusement..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    im not gonna even bother derailing this thread to tell u how wrong u are..
    i was jus compelled to to reply to inform u know that u really dont know what ur talking about..

    and also that ur read was quite amusing cause u put alot of thought into it.. but do carry on...

    Is it my post makes no sense and is wrong or could it be you just dont understand what youre reading considering i straight jacked most of it off arpas.org which is a research center for animals. I find it hard to believe something voted on and written by scientist specializing in a certain field are wrong.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Is it my post makes no sense and is wrong or could it be you just dont understand what youre reading considering i straight jacked most of it off arpas.org which is a research center for animals. I find it hard to believe something voted on and written by scientist specializing in a certain field are wrong.

    1. its common knowledge that ull have one study sayin one thing and have another study saying the completely opposite and both will be by "specialist"
    2. even more hilarity.. ur a google genius.. how bout u come with ur own cohesive thoughts??

    i was with u on the anti religion threads uv been making over the last few days.. but now i dont know what to make of u.. ur no better then Heaven dude.. all he does is copy and paste and present it as fact... i said i didnt wanna derail the thread talking about animals.. but nothing uv said made since.. and if ur site actually said "laser beam intelligence" and u took that as credible.. kill urself..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    1. its common knowledge that ull have one study sayin one thing and have another study saying the completely opposite and both will be by "specialist"
    2. even more hilarity.. ur a google genius.. how bout u come with ur own cohesive thoughts??

    i was with u on the anti religion threads uv been making over the last few days.. but now i dont know what to make of u.. ur no better then Heaven dude.. all he does is copy and paste and present it as fact... i said i didnt wanna derail the thread talking about animals.. but nothing uv said made since.. and if ur site actually said "laser beam intelligence" and u took that as credible.. kill urself..

    Well Im not an animal specialist and never studied them so I searched that site my wife studies animals for her career and she said that site respectable, I dont know nothing about animals so instead of making something in my own words I pasted what the article said so I didnt leave anything out or state something false. Ive seen stuff on national geographic and discovery channel about the subject but again Ive never studied it so I went to a credable source to get my information.

    As far as laserbeam intelligence they are referancing how an animals mind focuses solely on one thing and focuses on that object or task until it is complete or understood where as humans have a "floodlight" where we see more of the surroundings as well as what we are focused on, we are able to multi-task where as most animals cannot. But like you said this thread isnt about animals so Ill stop there just figured id explain why I pasted it instead of writing something myself out of ignorance.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Well Im not an animal specialist and never studied them so I searched that site my wife studies animals for her career and she said that site respectable, I dont know nothing about animals so instead of making something in my own words I pasted what the article said so I didnt leave anything out or state something false. Ive seen stuff on national geographic and discovery channel about the subject but again Ive never studied it so I went to a credable source to get my information.

    As far as laserbeam intellagence they are referancing how an animals mind focuses solely on one things and focuses on that object or task until it is complete or understood where has humans have a "floodlight" where we see more of the surroundings as well as what we are focused on, we are able to multi-task where as most animals cannot. But like you said this thread isnt about animals so Ill stop there just figured id explain why I pasted it instead of writing something myself out of ignorance.

    u know what i do when the subject is somethin im not well versed in?? i keep quiet..
    maybe u jus shouldnt have said anything.. my original post wasnt even directed ur way..
    i thought u were a smart dude up until now.. but then u opened ur mouth and proved me otherwise..
    :shrugs

    but please do continue bashing religion.. regardless if ur copy and pasting
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    maybe u jus shouldnt have said anything.. my original post wasnt even directed ur way..
    i thought u were a smart dude up until now.. but then u opened ur mouth and proved me otherwise..
    :shrugs

    but please do continue bashing religion.. regardless if ur copy and pasting

    So me posting half a paragraph from another site is how you measure my intelligence? I seriously dont think your reading and understanding anything Ive said. If you cant understand what I posted the other day states that while animals are capable of thinking and acting and not running on "auto pilot" they still are creatures with a one track mind. And I dont understand how you get im stupid because Im not an expert on animal behavoir, the little bit I posted wasnt mine so that cant be it so your basically saying because of that reason im not smart but again its whatever, I could care less what you think about me.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    So me posting half a paragraph from another site is how you measure my intelligence? I seriously dont think your reading and understanding anything Ive said. If you cant understand what I posted the other day states that while animals are capable of thinking and acting and not running on "auto pilot" they still are creatures with a one track mind. And I dont understand how you get im stupid because Im not an expert on animal behavoir, the little bit I posted wasnt mine so that cant be it so your basically saying because of that reason im not smart but again its whatever, I could care less what you think about me.

    but see thats jus the thing.. ur continuing to speak on animals which u admittedly stated u know nothing about.. only a fool talks for the sake of.. and im not saying ur stupid like u dont know 1+1=2 either.
    like i said.. i thought u were smart up until this point.. b/c a smart person wouldnt speak on things they know nothing about.. so u proved me otherwise..

    and no.. ur not suppose to care what i think about u.. but i have presented u with a flaw.. so maybe u should work on that...
    nothin's worse then a nigga who talks too much..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    well im glad to know u acknowledge that animals do think and are not on "auto pilot"
    but how do u know what an animal is pondering?? jus curious?? and put a mirror in front of an animal and see their amusement..

    I don't know what they are thinking, but from having pets, it does appear sometimes they are 'thinking'. I've based some of my opinion on animal intelligence from reading a book entitled "Kinds of Minds"
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.