What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do you wash your own car?

ricanprincericanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Let Me Ride
and how often do you wash your car?

I wash my car every week, but I dont personally do it myself, i take it to get washed

Comments

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    It depends with me. If I have had a long ass week at work then I just take it to get detailed on Saturday mornings. If I am in the mood I just do it myself. If I am in a rush I will take it to a no touch wash drive thru.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    naaaaaa. i spent the 10 bucks and let the 🤬 mexicans wash, wax and vacuum my 🤬 .

once a week.
  • CMacCMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I wash my own car like once a month and vacuum the rugs out and 🤬 , chicks always say my cars clean when they hop in, I keep that 🤬 clean for them.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yeah if it aint 🤬 weather, otherwise i get it valeted... i only let one company clean my 🤬 , i dont trust anyone else scratching my paint up... no young bucks dropping sponges and and then it touching my ride... i hoover it no matter the weather though... i take pride in my car, so i try not to let it get two 🤬 ...
  • spaceagepimpinspaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited May 2010
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    naaaaaa. i spent the 10 bucks and let the 🤬 mexicans wash, wax and vacuum my 🤬 .

once a week.

exactly.....too damn hot out here
  • pearlsheapearlshea Members Posts: 31
    edited August 2010
    Yes I wash my own car weekly