What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Most Underrated Wrestlers ?? OTTB... lets discuss this...

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited March 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
After seeing Jack Swagger win the MITB matchup i just had to smh.... how is it that these undeserving ass 🤬 are getting HUUUGGE pushes over far more deserving cats like Christian , Kofi Kingston, hell even Evan Bourne.... the **** is goin on ? im glad to see Ted getting a push but he seems to be squandering the 🤬 & slowly becoming a jobber SMH. How the **** is mcintyre getting a serious push over 🤬 like R-Truth ?? SMMFH

Soo... Who's underrated & who needs a push ??

Comments

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    You know all the great white hope's are go get the pushes while the brotha's are go be stuck in the midcard. I thought kofi was go come up to the main event but the jobbed him out to Orton.
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    christian been underrated. they had him on an aight run prior to him leaving. prolly the reason why he doesnt get pushed, but cant deny, a fued wit edge could be done properly this time w/ a heel christian. they been dissin kofi, but he the new era booker t so they gon hold him down til they cant no more lol. i hate that guy drew. he sucks. now him and sheamus dont deserve any pushes they weak. i wonder what they are gon do wit cody rhodes come draft time. if he stays on raw, he will get destroyed n then what? i can see ted goin to smackdown push him, make him win the rumble then boom next year wm he in the main event.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    You know all the great white hope's are go get the pushes while the brotha's are go be stuck in the midcard. I thought kofi was go come up to the main event but the jobbed him out to Orton.

word 🤬 be killing me man SMH. got dayum the only 🤬 EVER to win the WWE championship are the Rock & Booker T but come the **** on thats it ? ONLY 2 ? Kofi should be winning that title hell Shelton Benjamin shoulda won that 🤬 ages ago. smh @ shelton having one match w/ that orlando jordan dude & catching the ATL virus now he prancing around looking like sisqo.... *facepalms*
    christian been underrated. they had him on an aight run prior to him leaving. prolly the reason why he doesnt get pushed, but cant deny, a fued wit edge could be done properly this time w/ a heel christian. they been dissin kofi, but he the new era booker t so they gon hold him down til they cant no more lol. i hate that guy drew. he sucks. now him and sheamus dont deserve any pushes they weak. i wonder what they are gon do wit cody rhodes come draft time. if he stays on raw, he will get destroyed n then what? i can see ted goin to smackdown push him, make him win the rumble then boom next year wm he in the main event.

co-sign. Christian put in soo much work for the WWE that 🤬 deserves the World title... hes got great in-ring ability & hes AMAZING on the mic, hes already built a name for himself & dudes a legend. I was just watching the TLC match they did at WM17 & was thinking about him n edge... wouldnt it be dope if they brought back their tag team , made a new faction & ethered Jericho ? damn soo much can be done w/ Christian. Kofi Kingston IS DESTINED to win, the only cat i can compare him w/ is Shawn Michaels wen hbk was in his prime.... kofi aint even hit reach his prime yet. Cody Rhodes is prolly better off on Raw LMAO but w/o Ted where that 🤬 gonna go ? LMAOLOLOL.

Ted prolly will main event a WM....

ayo u know who else need a push ? Evan Bourne... that 🤬 is working hard out here, 🤬 they need to buddy him up w/ a tag partner & have him doin up TLC matches. Yo hopefully wen Jeff Hardy beats his charges he come back too....
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I never been a big fan of Christian, he a upper midcarder at best. As far as Dibiase and Rhodes go i feel being in a faction with Orton hurt them more than they were helped. Before legacy these two was tag team champions and winning matches, they haven't done anything since that group was formed