What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LE Tournament #3 Bracket!

raw-material_ahhraw-material_ahh Posts: 555
edited August 2011 in Lyrical Executions
The purpose of this thread is to show everyone the progression of the tournament.

TournamentBracket3H.jpg

Replies

• C.MelendezC.Melendez Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yo i just checked this bracket out.....and i wouldn't have it no other way
    I get a chance to go in an official battle with desolate 1(our last battle wasn't fully voted on)

Then I can't wait to get deaththreats locked in the cage with me....no running from me this time
  • raw-material_ahhraw-material_ahh Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    The bottom half of the bracket looks ugly. I thought this was going to be a smooth round one BC 7thwardslim, onepunch and R.Greezy all checked in. Yet, when it came to writing something, they did not show up.
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    yo i just checked this bracket out.....and i wouldn't have it no other way
    I get a chance to go in an official battle with desolate 1(our last battle wasn't fully voted on)

Then I can't wait to get deaththreats locked in the cage with me....no running from me this time

I fly right over wreckless gum bumping.........
  • love yallove yal Posts: 1,327
    edited July 2011
    Wow! I'm out of the tournament...lol...I wonder who will be the next champion?
    Its like Deja vu looking forward reading iMpioDEz vs. Raw-Material second time seeing them in a match
    Good luck and good luck to Fazeem Blackall vs. Sniperk.
  • raw-material_ahhraw-material_ahh Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    Wow! I'm out of the tournament...lol...I wonder who will be the next champion?
    Its like Deja vu looking forward reading iMpioDEz vs. Raw-Material second time seeing them in a match
    Good luck and good luck to Fazeem Blackall vs. Sniperk.

I am awarding you the David Robinson Sportsmanship Award. Lol.
  • TupacfanTupacfan Posts: 2,426 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    I'm surprise, a lot of people didn't show up.. well 4 at least.
  • love yallove yal Posts: 1,327
    edited August 2011
    I am awarding you the David Robinson Sportsmanship Award. Lol.

Lol...thanks...tournaments and battling mcee are ways for improvements.
This discussion has been closed.