What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

2Pac moved to Bodymore, Murderland-----AND became a ballerina

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in AKA Donkey
Wow. When Baltimore was doing 🤬 that would one day inspire a television series, Tupac chose to go to a Performing Arts School instead of doing what he rapped about--thuggin and killin 🤬 . This really gets to me cause 2Pac is one of my favorite rappers but I can't get passed this time period in his life. He waited til he moved to Cali to get on some gangsta 🤬 . I think he was scared of Baltimore and wasn't built for their hoods and waited until he got Cali to act like he was a thug. SMH. 2Pac.

Comments

• mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This should be moved to Donkey. Funny thread though..[sarcasm]

Getwitcha
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Pac was young and in school at the time.what does this mean?if you watch the video he made in Bmore you can see he was young but,very political.pac is that 🤬 .Stop the hating
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I think were forgetting the fact that during 2Pac's ballerina era he was skeeting Jada Pinkett....sounds like a W to me
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This is common hip hop knowledge..............
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I thought he went to MICA which is a visual arts school
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Nah he went to the Baltimore School For the Arts. Pac had alot of talent and could have done alot more than he did but 🤬 happens. As far as Baltimore goes it dont pay off to be a tough guy here, 1. its to small 2. you goin have to show and prove and even then most the time you will still meet your maker 🤬 *n around in these streets...........
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    got 🤬 in jail too.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    got 🤬 in jail too.

lies........