What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This is what happens when you curse Israel

DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
5ey64k.jpg

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (L) and Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere attend a news conference in Oslo July 18, 2011


http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/20/the-quislings-of-norway/

The Quislings of Norway

Posted by Joseph Klein Bio ↓ on Jul 20th, 2011



Jonas-Gahr-Stoere.gifNorwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere

The infamous Norwegian Vidkun Quisling, who assisted 🤬 Germany as it conquered his own country, must be applauding in his grave.
In the latest example of Norwegian collaboration with the enemies of the Jews, Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere declared during a press conference this week, alongside Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, that “Norway believes it is perfectly legitimate for the Palestinian president to turn to the United Nations” to seek recognition of an independent Palestinian state.
Despite Abbas’s decision to throw his lot in with the Hamas terrorists as part of some sort of “unity” government, Stoere signed an agreement with Abbas on upgrading Palestinian representation in Norway. Under the agreement, which effectively rewards Abbas for joining forces with Hamas, the Palestinian representative will have the full diplomatic rank of ambassador.
The foreign minister of Norway, which chairs a group of Palestinian donor nations, also used the occasion to hold the tin cup out for Abbas. Foreign Minister Stoere chided those who have decided to hold back on their contributions. “All donors should make an extra effort to support the Palestinians this summer and autumn,” he said.
None of this should come as a surprise. Let’s not forget, for example, that Foreign Minister Stoere is in charge of the same Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in which Socialist Ingrid Fiskaa — who said in April 2008 that she sometimes wished the United Nations would send “precision-guided missiles against selected Israeli targets” — so proudly serves as a state secretary.
During the 🤬 occupation of Norway, nearly all Jews were either deported to death camps or fled to Sweden and beyond. Today, Norway is effectively under the occupation of anti-Semitic leftists and radical Muslims, and appears willing to help enable the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel.
For example, one of Norway’s leading intellectuals, Jostein Gaarder , published an op-ed article in a major Norwegian daily newspaper in 2006 arguing against recognizing the state of Israel in its current form and claiming that Judaism is “an archaic national and warlike religion.”
Gaarder equated the Jewish state of Israel’s attempts to defend itself against Islamic terrorists with apartheid and ethnic cleansing:
We no longer recognize the State of Israel. We could not recognize the apartheid regime of South Africa, nor did we recognize the Afghani Taliban regime. Then there were many who did not recognize Saddam Hussein’s Iraq or the Serbs’ ethnic cleansing. We need to get used to the idea: The State of Israel, in its current form, is history.
The State of Israel has 🤬 the recognition of the world and shall have no peace until it lays down its arms.
Norway’s Labor Party lawmaker Anders Mathisen has gone even further and publicly denied the Holocaust. He said that Jews “exaggerated their stories” and “there is no evidence the gas chambers and or mass graves existed.” While the Norwegian political establishment and opinion-maker elite may not have reached that point of lunacy just yet, they do tend to treat Muslims as the victims of Israeli oppression – as if today’s Muslims are filling the shoes of the Jewish victims of the Holocaust and today’s Nazis are the Israelis.
Thorbjørn Jagland, former prime minister of Norway, the president of the Norwegian Parliament, and the head of the Nobel Prize committee that gave President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, sided with Turkey and condemned Israel for the defensive actions it took last year against the so-called Free Gaza flotilla.


Socialist leader Kristin Halvorsen has been leading the boycott Israel campaign. While serving as Norway’s finance minister, she was amongst the demonstrators at an anti-Israel protest, in which a poster read (translated): “The greatest axis of evil: USA and Israel.” Among the slogans repeatedly shouted at the demonstration was (as translated) “Death to the Jews!”
Halvorsen has recently supported a measure calling for military action against Israel if it decides to act against Hamas in Gaza, based on the reasoning that the world community’s credibility in confronting the Qaddafi regime would be undermined if it does nothing to help Hamas repel Israeli air attacks in Gaza.
Last year, the Norwegian government decided to divest from two Israeli entities working in the West Bank. Norway’s sovereign wealth fund divested from the Israeli company Elbit, because it has worked on the Israeli security fence that keeps out Palestinian suicide bombers. Israel has also been blocked from bidding for Norwegian defense contracts.
The state-owned TV NRK aired the one-sided movie “Tears over Gaza,” photographed by several Palestinian cameramen during and after Israel’s Operation Cast Lead. Its film director Vibeke Løkkeberg had the gall to compare Israel’s defensive military actions in Gaza, which protect Israeli civilians from Hamas bombs, to “the massacres Qaddafi is conducting against Libyan insurgents.”
As explained by Bruce Bawer, an American literary critic, writer and poet who lives in Norway and has criticized European anti-Semitism and radical Islam, in an interview with the Jerusalem Post, contemporary Norwegian anti-Semitism is alive and well in Norway especially amongst “the cultural elite – the academics, intellectuals, writers, journalists, politicians, and technocrats.”
It is such anti-Semitic tripe and moral equivalency that embolden the Muslims living in Norway to legitimize their own anti-Semitic conduct, which Norwegian officials have been tolerating in the name of multiculturalism.
As Bawer explained:
Part of the motivation for this anti-Semitism is the influx into Norway in recent decades of masses of Muslims from Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia and elsewhere. Multiculturalism has taught Norway’s cultural elite to take an uncritical, even obsequious, posture toward every aspect of Muslim culture and belief. When Muslim leaders rant against Israel and the Jews, the reflexive response of the multiculturalist elite is to join them in their rantings. This is called solidarity.
In 2009, when Muslims rioted violently in downtown Oslo to protest Israel’s actions against Hamas, resulting in extensive damage, there were few consequences for those responsible.
Teachers at schools with large shares of Muslims reported that Muslim students often “praise or admire Adolf 🤬 for his killing of Jews,” that “Jew-hate is legitimate within vast groups of Muslim students” and that “Muslims laugh or command [teachers] to stop when trying to educate about the Holocaust.”
Norway is repeating its Quisling treachery of the 🤬 era, this time in league with a growing radical Muslim population. And once again the Jews are the victims.



"3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3




DISASTER COMES WHEN YOU CURSE ISRAEL!


Can you see the signs?
«1

Comments

  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    first of all 1) Israel is a people not a land 2) The Khazars do not fit the description of israel according to the scriptures.

    Have a bless Sabbath
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    So 🤬 would sanction the death of 84 people, most of them kids? Just because most people throughout the world people believe Israel is an oppressive state that is stealing land and water from Palestinians? Sick.

    Not only does your Biblical 🤬 support slavery, it also supports the death of little kids. 🤬 your fake Biblical 🤬 , it can suck my 🤬 .
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    "8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9


    The truth hurts. 🤬 will punish those who curse Israel. The universal principal of reaping and sowing is doubly intensified when it comes to the nation of Israel.


    I suggest you watch this short 90 second clip about how 🤬 punishes those (America) when they mess with Israel (giving up land).

    http://gallery.me.com/wrkoenig#100015


    Now you can disagree all you want, but you can't deny the fact that 🤬 punishes nations when they try to curse Israel. The proof is in the pudding.



    So you can either continue rejecting the Lord or you can humble yourself, confess your sins, and seek His forgiveness. 🤬 is willing and wants to abundantly pardon all those who come to Him for healing.



    Jesus Christ loves you. Amen.
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    first of all 1) Israel is a people not a land 2) The Khazars do not fit the description of israel according to the scriptures.

    Have a bless Sabbath
    ^^^^^^^^^^thistu.gif
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    "8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9


    The truth hurts. 🤬 will punish those who curse Israel. The universal principal of reaping and sowing is doubly intensified when it comes to the nation of Israel.


    I suggest you watch this short 90 second clip about how 🤬 punishes those (America) when they mess with Israel (giving up land).

    http://gallery.me.com/wrkoenig#100015


    Now you can disagree all you want, but you can't deny the fact that 🤬 punishes nations when they try to curse Israel. The proof is in the pudding.



    So you can either continue rejecting the Lord or you can humble yourself, confess your sins, and seek His forgiveness. 🤬 is willing and wants to abundantly pardon all those who come to Him for healing.



    Jesus Christ loves you. Amen.

    Shut up 🤬 , LOL.

    So why is Israel in turmoil? The Messiah supposedly establishes Israel in Peace on that land, safe and protected from their enemies. The struggle and fight is before they enter not after. SMH, at you swallowing Christian Zionist propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Where is their peace over there? LOL. You got suicide bombings, 🤬 parades, porno studio and every other abomination imaginable over there. That should tell you something. They don't put their trust in the Messiah and the 🤬 of Israel. They put their trust in America and their military machines. It is the form of disbelief to say you are the chosen of 🤬 , yet have to use carnal weapons of this world. You put your trust in Guns and bombs, while the scriptures admonishes not to use the weapons of this world and that 🤬 will defend his people in those days.

    The Children of Israel have not yet returned...Well a few have but that is another story................
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The truth hurts. 🤬 will punish those who curse Israel. The universal principal of reaping and sowing is doubly intensified when it comes to the nation of Israel.

    Now you can disagree all you want, but you can't deny the fact that 🤬 punishes nations when they try to curse Israel. The proof is in the pudding..
    so by the letter of the truth to which you speak.... does that mean 🤬 punished Itself subsequent to when IT cursed [Israel] by ordering the jews to murder every man, woman & child of the Canaanite clans so that land could be acquired for jewish occupation?

    i noticed that IT lets the jews ride when they commit mass murder & lets the rothschilds ride when it comes to being responsible for the holocaust.. but apparently is completely void of even the slightest shred of mercy when it comes to having the canaanites slaughtered because of their practice of paganism while the facts are, many pagan beliefs came into Christianity such as the worship of the sun/son [that dies & is reborn to sit next to his father in the heavens] and other pagan ceremonies, as pagans joined the early church, and the practices were allowed or supported by folks such as Clement of Alexandria, who explains that "prayers are offered while looking toward sunrise in the East" because the Orient represents the birth of light that "dispels the darkness of the night".. hmmm..... i can't help but think of that reggae song that goes, "Lucifer, sun of the morning - i'm gonna chase you off of earth...."

    as a side note, shouldn't the next serial killer who gets caught just claim he'/she's jewish & go on to explain about how "🤬 told me to do it" as a way to elude punishment for the 15 dead hookers buried in their backyard?
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Shut up 🤬 , LOL.

    So why is Israel in turmoil? The Messiah supposedly establishes Israel in Peace on that land, safe and protected from their enemies. The struggle and fight is before they enter not after. SMH, at you swallowing Christian Zionist propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Where is their peace over there? LOL. You got suicide bombings, 🤬 parades, porno studio and every other abomination imaginable over there...........
    .. hell yeah.. do you know, i heard that they let the coloreds quench their thirst by puttin' those big evil black lips on the innocent clean jewish water fountains!!!!!!!

    🤬 is probably hittin' switches in his grave right about now..



































    vegriderhitler4.gif

    6copvh3.gif @ comparing murder & video taped prostitution to two consenting adults peacefully loving one another & marching in support of their civil rights..
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    So 🤬 would sanction the death of 84 people, most of them kids? Just because most people throughout the world people believe Israel is an oppressive state that is stealing land and water from Palestinians? Sick.

    Not only does your Biblical 🤬 support slavery, it also supports the death of little kids. 🤬 your fake Biblical 🤬 , it can suck my 🤬 .

    do not listen to DO U he's a follower of Shaul, Shaul was a Romen Agent who Changed YAH LAWS and Didnt follow YAHUSHUA teachings, there's a reason why the disciples didnt trust him and told hm he's not an apostle. SHAUL LETTERS SUPPORTED SLAVERY AND TREATING WOMEN LIKE LESSER THAN HUMAN IN THE CHURCH, because Shaul worked for the Romen's.

    YAH AND YAHUSHUA is against Slavery. YAHUSHUA had women followers in his church, and they could of ask him any question and didnt have to shut up. Mary Magadlene was very high up and The Messiah Church and she was preaching his words after the death, because she spend more time with him just as much or even more than the disciples.

    There is a reason why the put Shaul letters and took out The Maccabee's, The wisdom of Solomon and other's out of the bible. because Shaul would of been exposed with the Catholic church, The Jews and ect....

    peace have a blessed sabbath
  • SoutCitySoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    🤬 isrhell!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Shut up 🤬 , LOL.

    So why is Israel in turmoil? The Messiah supposedly establishes Israel in Peace on that land, safe and protected from their enemies. The struggle and fight is before they enter not after. SMH, at you swallowing Christian Zionist propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Where is their peace over there? LOL. You got suicide bombings, 🤬 parades, porno studio and every other abomination imaginable over there. That should tell you something. They don't put their trust in the Messiah and the 🤬 of Israel. They put their trust in America and their military machines. It is the form of disbelief to say you are the chosen of 🤬 , yet have to use carnal weapons of this world. You put your trust in Guns and bombs, while the scriptures admonishes not to use the weapons of this world and that 🤬 will defend his people in those days.

    The Children of Israel have not yet returned...Well a few have but that is another story................

    70th week of Daniel.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    so by the letter of the truth to which you speak.... does that mean 🤬 punished Itself subsequent to when IT cursed [Israel] by ordering the jews to murder every man, woman & child of the Canaanite clans so that land could be acquired for jewish occupation?

    i noticed that IT lets the jews ride when they commit mass murder & lets the rothschilds ride when it comes to being responsible for the holocaust.. but apparently is completely void of even the slightest shred of mercy when it comes to having the canaanites slaughtered because of their practice of paganism while the facts are, many pagan beliefs came into Christianity such as the worship of the sun/son [that dies & is reborn to sit next to his father in the heavens] and other pagan ceremonies, as pagans joined the early church, and the practices were allowed or supported by folks such as Clement of Alexandria, who explains that "prayers are offered while looking toward sunrise in the East" because the Orient represents the birth of light that "dispels the darkness of the night".. hmmm..... i can't help but think of that reggae song that goes, "Lucifer, sun of the morning - i'm gonna chase you off of earth...."

    as a side note, shouldn't the next serial killer who gets caught just claim he'/she's jewish & go on to explain about how "🤬 told me to do it" as a way to elude punishment for the 15 dead hookers buried in their backyard?
    "For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted." Isaiah 60:12

    The fate of America will be no different. Well actually it will be, it's fate is detailed in Jeremiah 50-51, Isaiah 47, and Revelation 17-18.

    Have you made yourself ready to meet the Bridegroom?
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    .. hell yeah.. do you know, i heard that they let the coloreds quench their thirst by puttin' those big evil black lips on the innocent clean jewish water fountains!!!!!!!

    🤬 is probably hittin' switches in his grave right about now

    This wasn't about you pushing your 🤬 agenda, Rusty. Or the validity or invalidity of gayness. It was about a people who claim the a certain area based on 🤬 's promise, yet violating the very precepts of their book to do it. Now if you don't accept that is on you, but the Tanakh is very clear on it's stand on homosexuality. Personally, I could give a 🤬 about what two hairy, 🤬 belly, rusty ass 🤬 do in their spare time. If you were truly about equality, you would have took me task on the porno thing too, but you people only care about special rights for yourself. I wasn't comparing, I was listing things forbidden by their scriptures which they use to validate their stance.

    Quit trying to compare the struggle of 🤬 to black peoples plight. You have been some of the most influential men in history( racists ones too). Your choice of sexuaility is just that: a choice. I frankly don't give a 🤬 .
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    70th week of Daniel.

    Daniel 9. Hmm? Good choice. Wrong people and Wrong time though. Remember the Messiah is to be cut off, however he establishes Israel after this. So you actually are ethering you own contentions by saying they are in the land via fulfillment of prophecy. If you contend that the fulfillment of Daniel 9 is in the process, right now.

    This scripture is verification that the true Israel has yet to be returned and that those in the land are posers for more insight go read Matthew 21: 33-46

    Question. How come you guys pick and choose what part of the OT you want to ascribe to? When it you think it verifies your exegesis you embrace it, but when it corrects some wayward behavior you eschew it and play the we don't live under the OT law card?

    Contradictory, B.
    .
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Daniel 9. Hmm? Good choice. Wrong people and Wrong time though. Remember the Messiah is to be cut off, however he establishes Israel after this. So you actually are ethering you own contentions by saying they are in the land via fulfillment of prophecy. If you contend that the fulfillment of Daniel 9 is in the process, right now.

    This scripture is verification that the true Israel has yet to be returned and that those in the land are posers for more insight go read Matthew 21: 33-46

    Question. How come you guys pick and choose what part of the OT you want to ascribe to? When it you think it verifies your exegesis you embrace it, but when it corrects some wayward behavior you eschew it and play the we don't live under the OT law card?

    Contradictory, B.
    .

    I guess I have to spell things out in plain language for you Andstep. The 70th week of Daniel CAN BEGIN because Israel is now a nation again. The time of Jacob's trouble could not take place prior to May 14, 1948 because Israel wasn't a nation. But now that they ARE, the prophecies can be fulfilled!


    The signs are all around but if you don't want to see them, shame on you. I will continue to sound the alarm and warn the world of whats coming. The 10 kings are forming, the destruction of Babylon is right around the corner, and thus the rise of the beast will shortly follow. Seek peace and pursue it. Amen.
  • #1 pick#1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    first of all 1) Israel is a people not a land 2) The Khazars do not fit the description of israel according to the scriptures.

    Have a bless Sabbath

    The Khazars will be rotated in power, don't stop thinking the Jews will stop being in power. The Khazars time is ticking.
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    This wasn't about you pushing your 🤬 agenda, Rusty. Or the validity or invalidity of gayness. It was about a people who claim the a certain area based on 🤬 's promise, yet violating the very precepts of their book to do it. Now if you don't accept that is on you, but the Tanakh is very clear on it's stand on homosexuality. Personally, I could give a 🤬 about what two hairy, 🤬 belly, rusty ass 🤬 do in their spare time. If you were truly about equality, you would have took me task on the porno thing too, but you people only care about special rights for yourself...
    urm.. i believe i mentioned every instance you brought up.. porno = video taped prostitution
    6copvh3.gif @ comparing murder & video taped prostitution to two consenting adults peacefully loving one another & marching in support of their civil rights..
    .. but special rights?? c'mon.. applying that train of thought in conjunction with basic arrhythmic to the 3400 years of world wide homosexual oppression verses 500 years of african oppression in america... if a mission for special rights is what you see in a 🤬 pride parade, that would HAVE to mean you see the african american civil rights movement as nothing more than a bid to get your parking tickets validated.. & we both know that doesn't add up so..... but regardless, my bad... it's pretty apparent that i read your post wrong.. no need for either of us to get our under roos inna knot behind it..
    And Step wrote: »
    Quit trying to compare the struggle of 🤬 to black peoples plight. You have been some of the most influential men in history( racists ones too). Your choice of sexuaility is just that: a choice.
    wrong.. the only choice a 🤬 person makes is:

    1. whether or not they are going to lie to everyone they are afraid to tell for the remainder of their lives..

    .. or..

    2. being honest with themselves & everyone they love about who they are.. no matter what the world thinks..



    be that as it may, the facts remain: in a lot of countries this very second, 🤬 people will be murdered on sight for nothing more than loving another person.. 3400 years of brutally dehumanizing treatment because, exactly like we couldn't chose which skin color we were born into, being 🤬 is something we are powerless to change.. otherwise, there'd be no 🤬 people. theres no gold medal at the finish line of this "who's had it the worst" relay because in all honesty, our oppression is nearly 7 times longer than the timespan of the american slave trade & it's residual atrocities.. <-the bright side to that struggle is.. at least it's only other human beings that you're up against. the bible signed 🤬 people's death warrants.. who else can say that?

    imagine if Leviticus read: "let blood be apon their head, the ones who have skin dark as the depths of the night heavens.."

    we'd never hear the end of it..

    easy now.
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Have you made yourself ready to meet the Bridegroom?
    .... yeeeeeeeeeah.. alrighty then.

    just remember that running with sharp objects in your grubby lil' paws is dangerous & you'll be fine.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I think there was another Christian guy with a very Pro-Israel sentiment.

    He was in the news recently.

    From Norway, I think.
  • edeeesqedeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I think there was another Christian guy with a very Pro-Israel sentiment.

    He was in the news recently.

    From Norway, I think.

    .............................


    Although I was pretty certain before, now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you're a troll and an alias....
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    edeeesq wrote: »
    .............................


    Although I was pretty certain before, now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you're a troll and an alias....
    Interesting.

    How did you arrive at this conclusion?
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    urm.. i believe i mentioned every instance you brought up.. porno = video taped prostitution.. but special rights?? c'mon.. applying that train of thought in conjunction with basic arrhythmic to the 3400 years of world wide homosexual oppression verses 500 years of african oppression in america... if a mission for special rights is what you see in a 🤬 pride parade, that would HAVE to mean you see the african american civil rights movement as nothing more than a bid to get your parking tickets validated.. & we both know that doesn't add up so..... but regardless, my bad... it's pretty apparent that i read your post wrong.. no need for either of us to get our under roos inna knot behind it..wrong..:

    FOH. Roman Emperors and Greek leaders were 🤬 and killing everything in sight. FOH with 3400 years of oppression nonsense. The very progenitors of this modern world were 🤬 . Homosexuals were accepted and even promoted.
    . whether or not they are going to lie to everyone they are afraid to tell for the remainder of their lives..

    I feel for your inability to tell someone you get anally pummeled. I guess I should feel afraid to tell someone I receive oral.

    .
    . being honest with themselves & everyone they love about who they are.. no matter what the world thinks..

    Sexual activity is not love. Hetero or 🤬 . You can love a person that is irrelevant. What you are fighting for is the right to publicly acknowledge your proclivity for homosexual relations. What you do in your bedroom is your business. I don't go around telling people how my sexual activities or preferences. That is personal. And 🤬 , people have went from hetro to 🤬 and 🤬 to hetero, so that argument doesnt hold weight.

    And for the last time, your fictitious historical laundry list of 🤬 oppression is 🤬 . There was no transatlantic 🤬 trade or mass colonization of 🤬 . There was no forced heterosexual sex, or 4 centuries of forced 🤬 labor(although that might not have been a bad idea, because you dudes make a neighborhood look fabulous), no mass 🤬 lynching, no forced hetero cultural imposition, no Jim Crow laws, hell some of the practitioners of racism against blacks were 🤬 . So what the f$% you talmbout? Yeah you have had some injustices, but cut the 🤬 . For the most part you have to put up with derogatory comments and a few ass whoopins. Heck you run 🤬 in Hollywood and in Prisons.


    be that as it may, the facts remain: in a lot of countries this very second, 🤬 people will be murdered on sight for nothing more than loving another person.. 3400 years of brutally dehumanizing treatment because, exactly like we couldn't chose which skin color we were born into, being 🤬 is something we are powerless to change..

    Don't go where you are not wanted. I will not go to a skinhead rally. And being 🤬 is a sexual choice. You choose who you want to have sex with, hetero or 🤬 , unless your 🤬 . You can make a conscious decision of who you want to have sex with. Unless your 🤬 and a man's buttocks have magnetic properties in them, which I don't think meat contains, then you do. I can't wake up one day and say I wish I were white and I change colors. You can change it you just don't want to. And neither do I. SMH, at you saying you can't change something that involves a choice. You can't change that you need air, food, water, and rest to sustain yourself. Alexander the Great killed many so save all that brutalizing dehumanizing talk.
    there'd be no 🤬 people. theres no gold medal at the finish line of this "who's had it the worst" relay because in all honesty, our oppression is nearly 7 times longer than the timespan of the american slave trade & it's residual atrocities.. <-the bright side to that struggle is.. at least it's only other human beings that you're up against. the bible signed 🤬 people's death warrants.. who else can say that?

    Length and severity are not congruent. No you signed your death warrant when you went against nature. 🤬 people can not produce so their lineage dies with them. No human has ever been produced from a same sex union. Besides many people are ordered to be killed, not just 🤬 . See there you go trying to get special treatment as though you all are the only ones. Fornicators, Cross dressers, Murderers, Homosexuals, 🤬 , Adulterers, Disobedient Children, 🤬 , Kidnappers, 🤬 , Idol worshippers, and a few were all given the death penalty. Why don't you cape on their behalf?
    imagine if Leviticus read: "let blood be apon their head, the ones who have skin dark as the depths of the night heavens.."

    I wish a 🤬 would.............



    easy now.[/QUOTE]
  • edeeesqedeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Interesting.

    How did you arrive at this conclusion?

    My mistake, that was supposed to be for DoUWantToGoToDisneyLand, not you.....

    I was cosigning your post.....

    Unless....

    **Chin stroke**
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    edeeesq wrote: »
    My mistake, that was supposed to be for DoUWantToGoToDisneyLand, not you.....

    I was cosigning your post.....

    Unless....

    **Chin stroke**
    Oh, ok then.

    It's not like I was getting defensive or anything.

    Because I'm not an alias or a troll.

    So I'd have no reason to get defensive or worried when being accused of being an alias or a troll; both of which I am not.
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    FOH. Roman Emperors and Greek leaders were 🤬 and killing everything in sight. FOH with 3400 years of oppression nonsense. The very progenitors of this modern world were 🤬 . Homosexuals were accepted and even promoted.

    Leviticus was written 3400 years ago.. it states quite clearly:

    Leviticus 20:13
    New International Version
    " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads". so because a few nooks & crannies of the entire earth @ one time or another had a 🤬 guy in power, your mind equates that to 3000 years of smooth sailing for 🤬 people. here's an interesting fact: 🤬 was a known homosexual who sent thousands of us to die horribly... i completely see your point now..
    And Step wrote: »
    I feel for your inability to tell someone you get anally pummeled.greddy2.gif
    ... well i never said that but.. you go, guuuuuuuuuuurl...

    lamarlatrell2ul.gif
    And Step wrote: »
    I guess I should feel afraid to tell someone I receive oral.
    .. or @ least fear the humiliation of when folks become aware of the fact that your reading comprehension skills are neck & neck with an empty [domestic] beer bottle.. note the slight difference between the word i used (they) & the one i would have used (US) if i was included in that group..
    And Step wrote: »
    Sexual activity is not love. Hetero or 🤬 . You can love a person that is irrelevant. What you are fighting for is the right to publicly acknowledge your proclivity for homosexual relations. What you do in your bedroom is your business. I don't go around telling people how my sexual activities or preferences. That is personal. And 🤬 , people have went from hetro to 🤬 and 🤬 to hetero, so that argument doesnt hold weight.
    have you gone from 🤬 to hetero?? if the answer is no.. then you & i would be in full agreement on the fact that what you don't know about homosexuality vs. feeling like you have to fit into a social hetero cookie cutter dynamic could fill several books. & fyi, "being honest with themselves & everyone they love about who they are.." is in reference to friends & family..

    713-890-1464 <-the tree stump in my front yard is teaching reading comprehension skills to earn a lil' extra dough if you're as interested as you apparently should be..
    And Step wrote: »
    And for the last time, your fictitious historical laundry list of 🤬 oppression is 🤬 . There was no transatlantic 🤬 trade or mass colonization of 🤬 . There was no forced heterosexual sex, or 4 centuries of forced 🤬 labor(although that might not have been a bad idea, because you dudes make a neighborhood look fabulous), no mass 🤬 lynching, no forced hetero cultural imposition, no Jim Crow laws,
    we just pay the same taxes as everyone else & are denied the pursuit of happieness.. if my partner [of 13 years this december] is in ICU & is near death, i will not be able to say goodbye because we can't be considered family.. we're denied the ability to adopt because of a unfounded fear that we'll sexually abuse children when child molestation happens in a hetero sexual context more often than not.. if we go to jamaica, we can be murdered on the spot.. iran? dead on the spot.. africa? jail for 12 years.. texas? rewind the clock 10 years & we could've been put in jail if caught making love.. Yemen? death.. iraq before the war? put to death.. Afghanistan before the war? put to death... that's as back of the bus as you can get. 🤬 outta here.
    And Step wrote: »
    hell some of the practitioners of racism against blacks were 🤬 .
    if i didn't know better, i'd say you're soundin' kinda th12404065612.gif that you turned out as racist as your ansestors slave masters.. so i have to ask..."Why Dem Likkle Minds Too Fickle Fi Beat Di Trickle Down Bigotry"???
    And Step wrote: »
    So what the f$% you talmbout? Yeah you have had some injustices, but cut the 🤬 . For the most part you have to put up with derogatory comments and a few ass whoopins. Heck you run 🤬 in Hollywood and in Prisons.
    oh rlly? here's a glimpse @ what has been happening to 🤬 people since the book of leviticus was written 3400 years ago..

    .. oh pah-lease school us more on 🤬 you have no clue about...
    And Step wrote: »
    Don't go where you are not wanted. I will not go to a skinhead rally. And being 🤬 is a sexual choice. You choose who you want to have sex with, hetero or 🤬 , unless your 🤬 . You can make a conscious decision of who you want to have sex with. Unless your 🤬 and a man's buttocks have magnetic properties in them, which I don't think meat contains, then you do. I can't wake up one day and say I wish I were white and I change colors. You can change it you just don't want to. And neither do I. SMH, at you saying you can't change something that involves a choice. You can't change that you need air, food, water, and rest to sustain yourself.
    so you actually remember the day you considered sucking a 🤬 & @ the last minute.... made a conscious decision to deny yourself the plethora of penises & opted out for a flesh taco??
    And Step wrote: »
    No you signed your death warrant when you went against nature. 🤬 people can not produce so their lineage dies with them. No human has ever been produced from a same sex union.
    oh rlly?? so i guess these two male penguins are going against nature too, huh..

    WendellandCass.jpg

    Central Park Zoo's 🤬 penguins ignite debate
    February 07, 2004|By Dinitia Smith, New York Times

    2004-02-07 04:00:00 PST New York -- Roy and Silo, two chinstrap penguins at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan, are completely devoted to each other. For nearly six years now, they have been inseparable. They exhibit what in penguin parlance is called "ecstatic behavior": That is, they entwine their necks, they vocalize to each other, they have sex. Silo and Roy are, to anthropomorphize a bit, 🤬 penguins.

    When offered female companionship, they have adamantly refused it. And the females aren't interested in them, either. At one time, the two seemed so desperate to incubate an egg together that they put a rock in their nest and sat on it, keeping it warm in the folds of their abdomens, said their chief keeper, Rob Gramzay. Finally, he gave them a fertile egg that needed care to hatch. Things went perfectly, and a chick, Tango, was born.

    For the next 2 1/2 months they raised Tango, keeping her warm and feeding her food from their beaks until she could go out into the world on her own. Gramzay is full of praise. "They did a great job," he said.

    Roy and Silo are hardly unusual. Indeed, scientists have found homosexual behavior throughout the animal world.

    This growing body of science has been increasingly drawn into charged debates about homosexuality in American society, on subjects from 🤬 marriage to 🤬 laws, despite reluctance from experts in the field to extrapolate from animals to humans. 🤬 groups argue that if homosexual behavior occurs in animals, it is natural, and therefore the rights of homosexuals should be protected. On the other hand, some conservative religious groups have condemned the same practices in the past, calling them "animalistic."

    But if homosexuality occurs among animals, does that necessarily mean it is natural for humans? And that raises a familiar question: If homosexuality is not a choice, but a result of natural forces that cannot be controlled, can it be immoral?

    http://articles.sfgate.com/2004-02-07/news/17414549_1_bruce-bagemihl-homosexual-🤬 -penguins
    And Step wrote: »
    I wish a 🤬 would.............
    would what? teach you the difference between "you're" & "your"?

    lmgao



    Rah Digga & Rampage - This Is What Happens^^^

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/92930345116b4617/
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Leviticus was written 3400 years ago.. it states quite clearly:

    Leviticus 20:13
    New International Version
    " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads". so because a few nooks & crannies of the entire earth @ one time or another had a 🤬 guy in power, your mind equates that to 3000 years of smooth sailing for 🤬 people. here's an interesting fact: 🤬 was a known homosexual who sent thousands of us to die horribly... i completely see your point now.. ... well i never said that but.. you go, guuuuuuuuuuurl...

    Who gives a 🤬 . I gave you at least a half a dozen examples of other being sentenced to death in the OT. So get over yourself.
    [ least fear the humiliation of when folks become aware of the fact that your reading comprehension skills are neck & neck with an empty [domestic] beer bottle.. note the slight difference between the word i used (they) & the one i would have used (US) if i was included in that group..have you gone from 🤬 to hetero?? if the answer is no.. then you & i would be in full agreement on the fact that what you don't know about homosexuality vs. feeling like you have to fit into a social hetero cookie cutter dynamic could fill several books. & fyi, "being honest with themselves & everyone they love about who they are.." is in reference to friends & family..

    Blah, Blah, Blah. You still didn't address my point. You have a choice you are not forced.
    713-890-1464 <-the tree stump in my front yard is teaching reading comprehension skills to earn a lil' extra dough if you're as interested as you apparently should be..if i didn't know better, i'd say you are soundin' kinda [
    oh rlly? here's a glimpse @ what has been happening to 🤬 people since the book of leviticus was written 3400 years ago..

    So 🤬 people know how to utilize propaganda, big deal. Wow a movie! That is reaaaaaaaaaall convincing.
    oh pah-lease school us more on 🤬 you have no clue about... so you actually remember the day you considered sucking a 🤬 & @ the last minute.... made a conscious decision to deny yourself the plethora of penises & opted out for a flesh taco??oh rlly?? so i guess these two male penguins are going against nature too, huh..

    Uh, I said two humans. Not penguins. Maybe you need to update your comprehension skills

    Central Park Zoo's 🤬 penguins ignite debate
    February 07, 2004|By Dinitia Smith, New York Times

    2004-02-07 04:00:00 PST New York -- Roy and Silo, two chinstrap penguins at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan, are completely devoted to each other. For nearly six years now, they have been inseparable. They exhibit what in penguin parlance is called "ecstatic behavior": That is, they entwine their necks, they vocalize to each other, they have sex. Silo and Roy are, to anthropomorphize a bit, 🤬 penguins.

    When offered female companionship, they have adamantly refused it. And the females aren't interested in them, either. At one time, the two seemed so desperate to incubate an egg together that they put a rock in their nest and sat on it, keeping it warm in the folds of their abdomens, said their chief keeper, Rob Gramzay. Finally, he gave them a fertile egg that needed care to hatch. Things went perfectly, and a chick, Tango, was born.

    For the next 2 1/2 months they raised Tango, keeping her warm and feeding her food from their beaks until she could go out into the world on her own. Gramzay is full of praise. "They did a great job," he said.

    Roy and Silo are hardly unusual. Indeed, scientists have found homosexual behavior throughout the animal world.

    This growing body of science has been increasingly drawn into charged debates about homosexuality in American society, on subjects from 🤬 marriage to 🤬 laws, despite reluctance from experts in the field to extrapolate from animals to humans. 🤬 groups argue that if homosexual behavior occurs in animals, it is natural, and therefore the rights of homosexuals should be protected. On the other hand, some conservative religious groups have condemned the same practices in the past, calling them "animalistic."

    But if homosexuality occurs among animals, does that necessarily mean it is natural for humans? And that raises a familiar question: If homosexuality is not a choice, but a result of natural forces that cannot be controlled, can it be immoral?

    http://articles.sfgate.com/2004-02-07/news/17414549_1_bruce-bagemihl-homosexual-🤬 -penguins


    1. We are not penguins.
    1.5 Yes they are in an unnatural environment. Their natural habitat is not in a human controlled environment where they don't have to hunt. Hey, they have been made into housewives.
    2. They could not produce an egg. They had to have one brought to them.
    3. Isolated incidents of 🤬 penguins in an UNNATURAL environment does nothing to bolster your case
    4. A newspaper based in San Fran is hardly an objective source on the validity of gayness
    5. We don't know what they did to them penguins being that they are in captivity. There have been many studies done on the increased amounts of estrogen and steroids in our food and other products that many scientist are saying is causing a rise in homosexuality and cross gender characteristics and mannerisms among young men and women. Stay away from Popeyes my dude. 🤬 people have an agenda. Conservative groups have an agenda. Scientist maybe not so much.

    And that was a 🤬 illogical progression. You can't say those penguins are in a natural environment. They are in an unnatural environment.

    If you want to be 🤬 , that is your business just do you and quit trying to force people to accept it. I don't have to accept something to respect you and it doesn't make me a hater of you. And please stop that annoying comparison with black people. You could probably win more support if you curbed that foolishness.
Sign In or Register to comment.