What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Big L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z

Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited July 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Lyrically as far as Multi's, Word Play, Story Telling, Content Big L is better Big L also had a better Flow and Delivery than Jay Z


Lifestylz Ov Da Poor & Dangerous>>>>>>>>>>>Reasonable Doubt IMO (Jay Z's best Album ever)


Big L Outshined Jay Z in their famous 1995 Freestyle


Both have similar weakness as far Hook Writting/Performing, lack of Substance, lack of Emotion, diversity in Topic's but overall Big L is the better Rapper and Song Maker than Jay Z



Big L made better Music with his debut Album Lifestyle Ov Da Poor & Dangerous which is better than any Jay Z Album IMO



I feel Big L's Music has more replay value
«1

Comments

  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    thread is a fail. big l was a one dimensional mc.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i think big L said it best
    Big L wrote: »
    HAHA,you a funny 🤬 !!!!.
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    thread is a fail. big l was a one dimensional mc.



    So is Jay Z he is more 1 dimensional than Big L cos Jay Z has released over 10 solo Album's and most have been about selling coke, having money and materalisim while Big L only released 2 Album's and after 10 Album's could have grown in Subject Matter and had Substance by showing growth



    Big L had the better Album with his debut which is better than any Jay Z Album and he is the better Song Maker and Rapper Lyrically better
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    ^^^False. Did you listen to Big L albums or did just skim thru it? He was a horrocore rapper. Big Pun was the better artist, but L had better story-telling tracks.


    Big Pun>>>>>>>>>Big L>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z

    As far as catalouge, Artist, Lyrically and Song Making
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lmao. that one dimensional 🤬 ? 🤬 ' talking bout 🤬 ? Go look for ur pacifier and shut up
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    So is Jay Z he is more 1 dimensional than Big L cos Jay Z has released over 10 solo Album's and most have been about selling coke, having money and materalisim while Big L only released 2 Album's and after 10 Album's could have grown in Subject Matter and had Substance by showing growth



    Big L had the better Album with his debut which is better than any Jay Z Album and he is the better Song Maker and Rapper Lyrically better

    reasonable doubt > lifestyles
    can i live > any big l song lyrically
    regrets > any big l song.
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    Jay Z's strenghs = Flow and Freestyling


    Jay Z's weakness = Weak overall Catalouge, Song Writting, lacking Substance, lacking good Content, lacking Hook Writting & Performing ability, lacking Emotion, varity in topic's


    Big L's strengths = Lyricism, Album Making, Delivery, Flow, Beat Slection


    Big L's weakness= lack of Substance, 1 dimensional Content, lack of Hook Writting & Performing ability, lacking Emotion
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Jay Z's strenghs = Flow and Freestyling


    Jay Z's weakness = Weak overall Catalouge, Song Writting, lacking Substance, lacking good Content, lacking Hook Writting & Performing ability, lacking Emotion, varity in topic's


    Big L's strengths = Lyricism, Album Making, Delivery, Flow, Beat Slection


    Big L's weakness= lack of Substance, 1 dimensional Content, lack of Hook Writting & Performing ability, lacking Emotion

    big l's only strength = freestyling. not a good overall artist.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    can a mod lock this 🤬 ? this 🤬 is clearly trolling
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    Big L is the greatest Rapper ever from Harlem


    Jay Z isn't even in the top 5 greatest Rappers from New York even


    Big Daddy Kane
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Masta Ace
    Fabolous
    Foxy Brown


    Are all better than Jay Z



    I put Jay Z in the top 35-40 range when it comes to the greatest Rappers from New York ever
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Big L is the greatest Rapper ever from Harlem


    Jay Z isn't even in the top 5 greatest Rappers from New York even


    Big Daddy Kane
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Masta Ace
    Fabolous
    Foxy Brown


    Are all better than Jay Z



    I put Jay Z in the top 35-40 range when it comes to the greatest Rappers from New York ever

    LOL, lock thread
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    This Pakistani 🤬 really hates Jay-Z.....
    you'd think a 🤬 like him wouldn't be in your line of fire, especially since he gives Klansman Mathers nothing but praise....
    Shawn Knowles is overrated and all, but get the 🤬 outta here. 🤬 bless the dead, but Big L was nothing but a punchline king.
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Big L is the greatest Rapper ever from Harlem


    Jay Z isn't even in the top 5 greatest Rappers from New York even


    Big Daddy Kane
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Masta Ace
    Fabolous
    Foxy Brown


    Are all better than Jay Z



    I put Jay Z in the top 35-40 range when it comes to the greatest Rappers from New York ever

    The funny thing is you come up with all these bs threads about Jay-Z & Nas & they're still viewed as better MCs than that white boy you love. Go figure.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    ^^^False. Did you listen to Big L albums or did just skim thru it? He was a horrocore rapper. Big Pun was the better artist, but L had better story-telling tracks.

    I actually agree with some of your points in the original post. But you can't argue for Big L being better than Jay...while using a Jay line, fam. You just can't.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Big L is the greatest Rapper ever from Harlem


    Jay Z isn't even in the top 5 greatest Rappers from New York even


    Big Daddy Kane
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Masta Ace
    Fabolous
    Foxy Brown


    Are all better than Jay Z



    I put Jay Z in the top 35-40 range when it comes to the greatest Rappers from New York ever

    Dog...what!?! You're kidding, right?
  • juelz21
    juelz21 dwo Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    jay-z >>>>>>>>>>> big l

    Mannerisms of a young Bobby DeNiro , spent spanish wisdoms
    in a whip with dinero, crime organized like the pharoah
    I cream, I diamond gleam High post like Akiem , got a lot of things to drop
    Brooklyn to Queens , I gotta keep my steam
    🤬 wanna try to hem my long jeans Uptown fiend for Jay-Z to appear on the scene
    In the meanwhile, here's somethin dope for y'all to lean
    Liason for days on in Money make the world go around so I made songs to spin Can I Live, did dough, with my nigs , dividends flow
    like the Mississippi riv', lookin jig'
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Big L is the greatest Rapper ever from Harlem


    Jay Z isn't even in the top 5 greatest Rappers from New York even


    Big Daddy Kane
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Masta Ace
    Fabolous
    Foxy Brown



    Are all better than Jay Z



    I put Jay Z in the top 35-40 range when it comes to the greatest Rappers from New York ever

    kobe-laughing-o.gif

    k_mHhnKc_original.jpg

    name 35 rappers from NY that you think are better than jay
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Yaw know this is shadyteam trolling right?
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    LOL, lock thread



    Nas
    AZ
    Ghostface
    Big Pun
    Mase
    Fabolous
    Big Daddy Kane
    Kool G Rap
    KRS 1
    Big L
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Raekwon
    Method Man
    Styles P
    Prodigy
    Rakim
    Pharoahe Monch
    Max B
    RZA
    Nore
    Capone
    Chuck D
    Mos Def
    Talib Kweli
    MC Shan
    LL Cool J
    Lloyd Banks
    50 Cent
    Sheek Louch
    Fat Joe
    Loon
    Cormega
    DMX
    Heavy D
    Camron
    Mc Lyte
    Slick Rick
    Monie Love
    Red Cafe
    Saigon



    Are all better than Jay Z
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    As far as top 10 best Album's released under Rocafella everfrom any Rapper past pr present who on Rocafella in no order


    College Dropout
    Philadelphia Freeway
    The B Coming
    Late Registration
    Diplomatic Immunity
    Graduation
    Come Home With Me
    Purple Haze
    Diplmatic Immunity 2
    Killa Season



    Jay Z's best Album Reasonable Doubt doesn't make the list all those Album's are better



    Reasonable Doubt is a 7/10 not a classic
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Nas
    AZ
    Ghostface
    Big Pun
    Mase
    Fabolous
    Big Daddy Kane
    Kool G Rap
    KRS 1
    Big L
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Raekwon
    Method Man
    Styles P
    Prodigy
    Rakim
    Pharoahe Monch
    Max B
    RZA
    Nore
    Capone
    Chuck D
    Mos Def
    Talib Kweli
    MC Shan
    LL Cool J
    Lloyd Banks
    50 Cent
    Sheek Louch
    Fat Joe
    Loon
    Cormega
    DMX
    Heavy D
    Camron
    Mc Lyte
    Slick Rick
    Monie Love
    Red Cafe
    Saigon



    Are all better than Jay Z

    OlhxyXF4_original.jpg
    ...............
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    bigavelli wrote: »
    nas
    az
    ghostface
    big pun
    mase
    fabolous
    big daddy kane
    kool g rap
    krs 1
    big l
    notorious b.i.g.
    raekwon
    method man
    styles p
    prodigy
    rakim
    pharoahe monch
    max b
    rza
    nore
    capone
    chuck d
    mos def
    talib kweli
    mc shan
    ll cool j
    lloyd banks
    50 cent
    sheek louch
    fat joe
    loon
    cormega
    dmx
    heavy d
    camron
    mc lyte
    slick rick
    monie love
    red cafe
    saigon



    are all better than jay z

    lock thread
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    OlhxyXF4_original.jpg
    ...............

    LMAO!!!! that 🤬 🤬 is just naming names for the hell of it.....Dretox quit trolling you he-🤬 .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Lyrically as far as Multi's, Word Play, Story Telling, Content Big L is better Big L also had a better Flow and Delivery than Jay Z


    Lifestylz Ov Da Poor & Dangerous>>>>>>>>>>>Reasonable Doubt IMO (Jay Z's best Album ever)


    Big L Outshined Jay Z in their famous 1995 Freestyle


    Both have similar weakness as far Hook Writting/Performing, lack of Substance, lack of Emotion, diversity in Topic's but overall Big L is the better Rapper and Song Maker than Jay Z



    Big L made better Music with his debut Album Lifestyle Ov Da Poor & Dangerous which is better than any Jay Z Album IMO



    I feel Big L's Music has more replay value

    dont forget how much better he is than eminem too
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Mase
    Fabolous
    Big L
    Max B
    RZA
    Nore
    Capone
    MC Shan
    50 Cent
    Sheek Louch
    Fat Joe
    Loon
    Cormega
    Heavy D
    Monie Love
    Red Cafe





    Are all better than Jay Z

    Lmfaooooooooo, she really said MC Shan!!