What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So Haynesworth is a Pat now?

GrizTitan
GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
edited July 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Can we be honest and yes if the Pats wasnt a problem before the time has come?

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Already made this thread, ock.
  • GrizTitan
    edited July 2011
    Already made this thread, ock.
    Yes you did. Got that Fox news reporting going.
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Pats no how to run a football team and manage players. Albert is gonna be a problem.
  • GrizTitan
    edited July 2011
    Pats no how to run a football team and manage players. Albert is gonna be a problem.
    I would hate to be in their division. Miami may get Bush but does that matter. Bills are and will always not be a threat. The Jets O line isnt strong enough.
  • Mellow Hype
    edited July 2011
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    I would hate to be in their division. Miami may get Bush but does that matter. Bills are and will always not be a threat. The Jets O line isnt strong enough.

If the jets get dude from oakland, whos name i cant spell, they will be a serious. nobody will be able to throw on them. Brady couldnt even throw on the jets last season. I dont care were bush goes, as long as its not the eagles.
  • GrizTitan
    edited July 2011
    If the jets get dude from oakland, whos name i cant spell, they will be a serious. nobody will be able to throw on them. Brady couldnt even throw on the jets last season. I dont care were bush goes, as long as its not the eagles.
    Will I guess Sanchez wont be able to throw this year then.
  • Mellow Hype
    edited July 2011
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Will I guess Sanchez wont be able to throw this year then.

Why is that? He's decent. And he has that beast, santonio holmes.
  • GrizTitan
    edited July 2011
    Why is that? He's decent. And he has that beast, santonio holmes.
    With Haynesworth pushing through that Jets O line? And Wilfork? I am not a Pats fan but be serious. The Jets need an anti Haynesworth or they will be done.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

fallacy

8:30 PM ET, December 6, 2010
    Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Passing: T. Brady (NE) - 326 YDS, 4 TD
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    haynesworth jus 🤬 on everyone who defended him

sayin he didnt wanna play in 3-4
    then he goes to a team that not only plays 3-4
    but 1-5-5

🤬 hypocrite
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    fallacy

8:30 PM ET, December 6, 2010
    Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Passing: T. Brady (NE) - 326 YDS, 4 TD

Got eem lol. 🤬 just shut down ur argument with a simple nfl.com box score
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    haynesworth jus 🤬 on everyone who defended him

sayin he didnt wanna play in 3-4
    then he goes to a team that not only plays 3-4
    but 1-5-5

🤬 hypocrite

For now, let’s assume Haynesworth passes his conditioning test (ass . . . you . . . me) and that he makes the team. As resident Patriots homer expert Rosenthal points out, the Pats use a 4-3 front roughly half the time. Thus, Haynesworth likely will be a part-time player, but he possibly will be in the alignment he prefers 100 percent of the time that he’s on the field.

And while there’s no way he’d be asked to play the nose tackle position in New England’s 3-4 alignment, thanks to the presence of Vince Wilfork, Belichick surely wouldn’t expect Haynesworth to be a traditional lineman-occupying presence at defensive end in that formation. That’s where Belichick’s brain becomes important. When a player doesn’t like a certain type of system, it’s because he doesn’t play as well in that system. So instead of forcing Haynesworth to eat his brussel sprouts, Belichick will find ways to let Haynesworth get the most out of his talents. Who knows? Maybe that will mean periodically lining him up on the edge in obvious passing situations and letting him maul a tackle one-on-one and chase down the quarterback.

Either way, the move can’t hurt an anemic pass rush that lost is most productive sack machine since 2009 with the decision to cut Tully Banta-Cain.

For practical purposes, Haynesworth’s $100 million contract is, in reality, a four-year, $48 million package. The Redskins have already paid the majority of that money.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/haynesworth-trade-makes-sense-for-pats-redskins/
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    When y'all speak, do you comprehend how dumb you sound???
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    When y'all speak, do you comprehend how dumb you sound???

i see 6-8 NE games a year

I rarely see this 4-3 front Rosenthal is talkin about
    half the time is a gross exaggeration
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    i see 6-8 NE games a year

I rarely see this 4-3 front Rosenthal is talkin about
    half the time is a gross exaggeration

Perception isn't reality

You probably think sending an OLB in a 3-4 constitutes as a blitz
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    This is a good risk by the pats...
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    great move by the pats. low risk, extremely extremely high potential for reward.

haynesworth/ vilfork up the middle on some 4-3 fronts and goal line??
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    Perception isn't reality

You probably think sending an OLB in a 3-4 constitutes as a blitz

i prolly think i see what i see
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    If a team ran a 3-4 system, and then had Haynesworth and Wilfork at DT, they'd switch to a 4-3 at least half the time..that's a fact
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I don't see haynseworth doing 🤬 .
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Bill is gonna put Haynesworth in the best position for him to succed. I dont see him asking dude to take on blockers. He got him to help that pass rush. This might turn out to be a good move. It damn sho came outta nowhere.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young chad wrote: »
    If a team ran a 3-4 system, and then had Haynesworth and Wilfork at DT, they'd switch to a 4-3 at least half the time..that's a fact

yep..and the pats run whatever they want on defense. sometimes they'll only have 1 down lineman, or 2, or put 5 or 6 guys up on the line. best believe that bill is gonna design packages suited for wilfork/haynesworth
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    all i gotta say is i would hate to be a reporter that has to be up in a billy b news conference...that dude just dont like reporters...he tells them nothing, and be putting them in their place! lol wow

cutting their questions off and everything! lol
  • king papichulo
    king papichulo Members Posts: 296
    edited July 2011
    🤬 THE PATS!

But this could potentially work for them. They only gave up a 5th round pick, and he forfeited his guaranteed money by missing training camp. So if it doesn't work out, the Pats could cut him and owe him nothing.

And the Pats play a 4-3 situationally. Just imagine Fat Al lining up next to Vince Wilfork
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I think they might go back to the 4-3 looking their personnel.