What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Black Republicans....

FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Are there any here?

What is your opinion of them?

Comments

• Idi Amin DadaIdi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I find it incredibly ignorant when blacks look down on black Republicans.

Then again, blacks throw away our vote, so we don't get respected by either party so what do you expect?
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm unaffiliated, but I know blacks who are republicans.

I don't see them as any worse/better than other republicans/blacks.
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    🤬 black republicans stay winnin
  • ImSoRealImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited July 2011
    im a black republican
  • Sovo_NahSovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if people actually took time to find out what it means to be a republican, then they would know that it aint just for white people and/or the opposite of being a democrats.
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    most rich people are republicans whether they realize it or not
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i'm conservative but not exactly republican. i dont have a problem with them since i agree on a lot of matters.
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I agree with a lot of their social stances but their fiscal policies are garbage to me
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    if people actually took time to find out what it means to be a republican, then they would know that it aint just for white people and/or the opposite of being a democrats.

this would be true if Republican was meant in the way of how it was founded and the beliefs they held. Too bad the name Republican today stands for very few of those things.