What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

why yalls feet be so damned crusty?

whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Seriously as a man who wear a pair of steel toed boots 10 plus hours a day 5 days a week I know the amount of wear and tear a persons can experience over time yet my feet are nowhere near as crusty as some of these 🤬 round my way...one chick sole was literally black, cracked, and crusty...and she had the nerve to have on some flops..like what the 🤬 do yall be doing..walking around barefoots on rocks?:confused:

Comments

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Slept on thread
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i dont get it either...u can strike a match on the bottom of some of these chicks feet...but my girl talk down on me sayin my 🤬 too pretty...thats funny cuz i dont put no lotion on em or nuthin but i ALWAYS keep socks on
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Ewwwwwwwww
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Wearing socks and shoes protects your feet from the elements,and women wear heels, sandals, and flip flops...you do the math.

Nothing a pedicure can't fix.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Wearing socks and shoes protects your feet from the elements,and women wear heels, sandals, and flip flops...you do the math.

flip flops are bad for your feet, ankles, and knees
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Okay thanks Dr. Scholl.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    pedrini-stainless-steel-4-sided-cheese-grater.jpeg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

makes sense....all them flip flops and sandals make ya'll 🤬 flat too...what ya'll doin out here? lol
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

This is why it's unacceptable for these females to not have their foot game in order.

You got these chicks out here knowing they're gonna expose their feet and still not maintaining them
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Okay thanks Dr. Scholl.

*shrugs* I do what I can when I'm doing what I'm doing
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Q45T wrote: »
    pedrini-stainless-steel-4-sided-cheese-grater.jpeg

LOL ...... funny 🤬
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭