What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

People biting your style...

Mr.Burns
Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Biters are the worst thing since 🤬 . It always ruins my day when I see a clown at work or school trying to stunt with the same stuff that I rock. Whether it be clothes, shoes, cologne or lingo--it's wack.


Speak on it.

Comments

  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I take it as a compliment
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited July 2011
    I once walked into a store called Shiekh wearing a Frisco Warriors snapback. This snapback wasn't rare or anything but the guy who runs the store asked me where I got it and stuff and that it was fresh and 🤬 . I took no mind because I like the store and told him the info. I come back two weeks later and that same snapback was on the rack ready for sale and I see some nasty fat boy buy it. This 🤬 broke my heart.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Gosh i hate hate hate that 🤬 , some 🤬 even go as far as hairstyles.

    Ok college, my "crew" and Iwere the only ones to wear heels, other hoes comment 🤬 WHERE DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? A FASHION SHOW?
    2 months later, these 🤬 in 5inches they cant walk in.

    Ok dyed a stripe of my hair red...next week these hoes got red, blue and blonde stripes.. REALLY?

    okkkk chinos..i was the only female to wear that 🤬 in my colly...next these ratchet hoes wanna wear chinos?
    AND i was the only one to wear em with them ralph lauren polo long sleeve shirts..then these hoes wanna do the same?! (knock off ralphy fyi)

    KMT i cant.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Can't stop anyone from wearing what they think is cool. You think the caveman that invented fire got mad at his brethern for using fire as well?
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    I take it as a compliment
    The only reason I trip is because they're saturating the game. Style is supposed to be unique to each individual. If you got a hat on that you really like and everybody starts wearing the same hat you start to look like another follower even though you're actually the originator.

    Plus, biters force you to switch your style up. It's a recession out here yao ming!?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I only hate it when they rock it wrong


    Some 🤬 have no sense of color scheme or how to properly accessorize


    Don't copy me if you're going to do it wrong !!


  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i dont care if people wanna copy me, cos we ALL know i started that ish, MY issues is the chicks that wanna bad mouth it..and weeks later their doing the same ish
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Ksmart wrote: »
    Can't stop anyone from wearing what they think is cool. You think the caveman that invented fire got mad at his brethern for using fire as well?

    SMH at comparing the harnessing of fire by early humans to fashion. 🤬 fire wasn't cool, it was necessary!!
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    SMH at comparing the harnessing of fire by early humans to fashion. 🤬 fire wasn't cool, it was necessary!!

    Lmao. ........
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm not talking about the neccessity part, I'm talking about the hatin part. Work with me man
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    man i hate that 🤬 .....i got one dude, who is like my closest friend....but sometimes.... i dno....

    me and him we are both creatively minded people, were into art and all that 🤬 ..... but he's a lot better (well, as current popular trends would have you see it) than i am.....so were at work, i get bored and start drawing, my 🤬 kinda abstract but still good..... people start showing my artwork love.....only for him too buss out some drawings and steal the limelight.

    then when we were in college, we would do our coursework....he would just bang out a full blown written essay, whereas i would use diagrams, colours, all that fancy 🤬 , just to make it a lil more interesting to read, we'd read over each others to help each other out, i see his a week later and it looks like mines but 50xs better lol.

    im not hating 🤬 thats my boy, and im glad to see him shine, he shines so do i and vice versa, but sometimes its annoying for someone to bite ure style and then do it better. its come to the point where i dont even wana show him my 🤬 lol
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    man i hate that 🤬 .....i got one dude, who is like my closest friend....but sometimes.... i dno....

    me and him we are both creatively minded people, were into art and all that 🤬 ..... but he's a lot better (well, as current popular trends would have you see it) than i am.....so were at work, i get bored and start drawing, my 🤬 kinda abstract but still good..... people start showing my artwork love.....only for him too buss out some drawings and steal the limelight.

    then when we were in college, we would do our coursework....he would just bang out a full blown written essay, whereas i would use diagrams, colours, all that fancy 🤬 , just to make it a lil more interesting to read, we'd read over each others to help each other out, i see his a week later and it looks like mines but 50xs better lol.

    im not hating 🤬 thats my boy, and im glad to see him shine, he shines so do i and vice versa, but sometimes its annoying for someone to bite ure style and then do it better. its come to the point where i dont even wana show him my 🤬 lol

    Smh @ him being what you COULD HAVE been. He's you with talent, breh
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    man i hate that 🤬 .....i got one dude, who is like my closest friend....but sometimes.... i dno....

    me and him we are both creatively minded people, were into art and all that 🤬 ..... but he's a lot better (well, as current popular trends would have you see it) than i am.....so were at work, i get bored and start drawing, my 🤬 kinda abstract but still good..... people start showing my artwork love.....only for him too buss out some drawings and steal the limelight.

    then when we were in college, we would do our coursework....he would just bang out a full blown written essay, whereas i would use diagrams, colours, all that fancy 🤬 , just to make it a lil more interesting to read, we'd read over each others to help each other out, i see his a week later and it looks like mines but 50xs better lol.

    im not hating 🤬 thats my boy, and im glad to see him shine, he shines so do i and vice versa, but sometimes its annoying for someone to bite ure style and then do it better. its come to the point where i dont even wana show him my 🤬 lol

    Damn that 🤬 Dead Presidented you
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Smh @ him being what you COULD HAVE been. He's you with talent, breh

    haha i was gna try argue but that 🤬 was funny
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Do what you do. Ain't got 🤬 to do with what I'm wearin'.
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Ksmart wrote: »
    I'm not talking about the neccessity part, I'm talking about the hatin part. Work with me man

    The words hating and swag should be eliminated from the Niglish language (that's 🤬 English for those who don't get it). "Ahh you just hatin" is always the cop out for biters.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    it's not about people biting my style with me. The problem I have is with people trying to imitate my person, then they do it incorrectly, and then when people see the REAL VERSION, they confuse me with the fake, because the fake is running around mis representing my true self..


    I don't like illusion. People trying to pass off as some onesle.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I birthed fed and burped these 🤬 ! I take it lightly and tell them to get there money up don't try to front for no one but yourself
Sign In or Register to comment.