What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

LIL B AND WIZ KHALIFA = worst rappers EVER!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lil B is ok if u can get past the fact he doesnt rap on beat.

Wiz is dope. Im upset I slept on him until Black and Yellow

Kush X Orange Juice gets spins every weekend
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2011
    Lmao...Before Wiz blew up the 🤬 was spitting fire.

Check out Kush & OJ.
  • daheartzofmendaheartzofmen Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    naa, check out wiz's kush & oj mixtape. and 🤬 actually sayin Lil B can rap? ok, listen to the 2nd verse on lil waynes grove st. party song, lmao 🤬 outta here!
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I've been behind Wiz since 07 and know of his capabilities. He doesn't show the raw skills as much anymore but he's definitely capable. Not even gonna speak on Lil B.
  • MysticBoyMysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Lil B raps off beat and wack on purpose on a lot of his 🤬 . I mean, that's literally what he's aiming for for his fanbase.
    He raps off beat and "wack" to get attention from the media. Lil B can flow like no one's business when he wants to.
    edited August 2011
    well im not gonna listen to a rapper who raps off flow on purpose, 🤬 stupid. idc if its for attention or not, most ppl don't know that.
    edited August 2011
    I mean, you cant really blame him. If the media jumped intelligence as much as they do ignorance, I'm pretty sure B would be higher on your top whatever list. Besides it's not like he's beat every song.
  • br1ckzyounginbr1ckzyoungin Members Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    why would he rap bad on purpose? someone explain that
  • ThatAThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    Kush and Oj is one of the best mixtapes ever released next to the Warm Up. Not one throwaway song on that tape.

And I don't even like Wiz.

LIl B DOES KNOW HOW TO RAP! Listen to his 🤬 with The Pack. He was the best rapper on that group, weak lyrics, but he knew how to get a 🤬 to grind on you like no other. In the club I shake my ass, at the function....sorry y'all that 🤬 has memories attatched to it.
    edited August 2011
    why would he rap bad on purpose? someone explain that
    To get media attention.
    edited August 2011
    Lil B calls himself a 🤬 lmao! and said somethin about him lookin like jesus.. and o yea, "I'm 🤬 " smh..
  • br1ckzyounginbr1ckzyoungin Members Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    so he wants to be a controversal rapper
    i guess he took the phrase "controversay creates cash" a little to serious even though its true