What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I'm An 18 Year Old 🤬 With Gang Affiliations

Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
...So, I figure if that White man on this site can use this gimmick as a thread topic over and over again and have you idiots respond everytime, I might as well give it a shot....

So, yeah, I was born and raised in Compton, California and ran with the notorious Bloods street gang.... But, here's the thing... I'm an educated dude who can't seem to get any 🤬 . For some reason, the chicks just don't dig educated thugs... Please give me some advice. I've run outta options.

I know you can't help but take the bait, so please respond to me the same way you respond to that White man on this site who constantly uses this as his gimmick.

Thanks!

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    My 🤬 looks like a midget on steroids
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    On the real tho, im a 50 yr old 🤬 ya dig, i dont go near 🤬 cuz im not 🤬 ...🤬 ....moms had a caesarian, never been in contact with 🤬 and dont plan on either...

*proceeds to go give a advice in some pathetic ass thread, [email protected] these 🤬 lames*
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Little JJ the most consistent troll around. 🤬 probably makes the same threads to get a kick outta everybody who answers him seriously despite the fact that he makes the same thread just in a slightly diff way twice a day 7 days a week
  • devfan4life
    devfan4life Members Posts: 43
    edited August 2011
    🤬 called tackling the 🤬 chicks 🤬 been doin it since the start of time that's how most of us lost ours. Or find the local 🤬
  • Ishi
    Ishi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    From now on I'm posting this in all of his threads skip to :30
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I don't think JJ is a White alias, just a troll with a a wack repetitive ass gimmick

looking at your avi...i just got hungry
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    I hate that dude, mostly bcuz he say he's from the DMV.
    And 🤬 looooove smart bad boys. Between that and gang groupies...yea I hate this dude
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I still can't understand why so many of y'all continue to respond to that White man's same tired old gimmick... What's the point? Just ignore him. Or don't... I don't care. Now, back to the thread topic.

I'm heading off to an all-male university in Atlanta, and I've never had sex (with a WOMAN, anyway)... How do I get the females to notice a nice educated thug like myself? Please respond... You know you can't control your urge.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    it's not because u educated...u don't have any real rap...:p
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Jj is the tmac looking kid right?
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    remember when he made that thread back in May before his prom, SUPER excited, thinking he was about to get laid? but, alas, it didnt happen..& he blamed the chick.

GOAT thread
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I still can't understand why so many of y'all continue to respond to that White man's same tired old gimmick... What's the point? Just ignore him. Or don't... I don't care. Now, back to the thread topic.

I'm heading off to an all-male university in Atlanta, and I've never had sex (with a WOMAN, anyway)... How do I get the females to notice a nice educated thug like myself? Please respond... You know you can't control your urge.

well then.....that leaves one choice
  • Ishi
    Ishi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Jj is the tmac looking kid right?

Naw thats MRJR

Ol bench 🤬 ..
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    free post