What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video:J. Cole Is Still Waiting On A Jay-Z Verse.Cole says he is textin Jay everyday..

18910111214»

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    lol at big sean in your avi. lol at this 🤬 wishing i paid big sean bail. why you worried about big sean you a secret fan or something? lol at this 🤬 following me into every thread on some be my friend type 🤬 . this ain't kindergarten 🤬 . 🤬 is wrong with your ass?

Lmao you have the most backwards ass logic I ever seen on a girl. You are in every J.Cole thread and you calling other 🤬 secret Big Sean fans? Lol at you following every Cole thread like this 🤬 loud on Twitter 🤬 . While your mans B I G SEAN DON is locked up for forcibly puttin his 🤬 in some lil girl's 🤬 meat.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Yo, I KNOW I'm not the only one who has heard "The Bounce". Ye is one of my favorite artists, but he was all kinds of wack back then.

kanye demo tape was fire, some songs on it are better than songs on WTT
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    kanye demo tape was fire, some songs on it are better than songs on wtt

c'mon now!!!!
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    And before you added that nonsense, I was gonna actually agree with you.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    bump this thread is funny
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    not sure if this is true but

dopeboySHAKE Shake
    looks like the homie @JColeNC got that Hov verse. <>
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    thats one of the guys that run 2dopeboyz.....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

dopeboySHAKE Shake

I guess Jay heard the negative responses on how he was probably 🤬 on Cole..lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011

dopeboySHAKE Shake

Jay reluctantly did the verse just get Cole to leave him alone
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Jay did the Verse after reading this thread and to stop getting emotional texts late at night from Cole. Its probably the laziest Jay Verse ever too..
  • swetas
    swetas Members Posts: 27
    edited August 2011
    Jay did the Verse after reading this thread and to stop getting emotional texts late at night from Cole. Its probably the laziest Jay Verse ever too..
    lol at your avy, love cole but the comments are hilarious
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay cudnt get to the studio so he recorded his verse on his celly and sent it through a voicemail

hope no id can get the mix right, so we dont notice the difference
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Man and 🤬 still wishin they can sign to Roc-Nation........when your life is surrounded around "Worshipping Jay-Z" this type of 🤬 happens....

J. Cole shouldve been went Beans on this dude.......J.Cole whole 🤬 was he waited his entire life to get a deal with Jay-Z...... this 🤬 said thats all he ever wanted was to be signed to Jay-Z.......his campaign "Produce for Jay-Z or Die Trying".....this 🤬 said he still got the beats he was trying give to Jay-Z for Reasonable Doubts....... 🤬 said Hov 🤬 on him at the radio station after he waited out in front that 🤬 for 19 hours straight, he left his night job after hearing Jay would make a appearance at the station and waited until he say limo....
    night turned to morning, morning turned to evening and evening turned to night and Jay finally arrived...... he waited under the limo to ensure he get as close a possible to Jay-Z... he jumped from under the limo when Jay and his bodyguards was making a clean get-away, and boom Cole jump from under the car with demo.....and handed it over to Jay....and Jay gave it back to him.....with the 2 letters J and Z on it......from that day he said he will do whatever it take to get under Jay-Z wing......Cole World.......and Jay still shittin on this lil 🤬

fast forward 5 yrs. into the future:

j.cole living outta trash cans like oscar the grouch. spots a limo in front of the same radio station and sees 🤬 man exiting it. quickly he runs to the back alley and overturns boxes and dumpsters for some clothes. waits until 🤬 man leaves the studio to run up on him and leaps in the limo and says, "hay jay z--remember me 🤬 ?" and yanks his filthy funky jacket open to reveal a bunch of fishing hooks attached to 50 homemade grenades before blowing himself and mr. carter-knowles to smithereens on some suicide bomber 🤬 .

etching on j. cole's tombstone:

"RESPECT MY GANGSTA!"
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You know what, I'm not gonna laugh at this little 🤬 anymore....I won't laugh, ridicule or 🤬 on son again because what Jay is doing to him right now is downright foul and completely unprofessional....
    Jay is better at promoting himself than his artist....even with "Watch the Throne", it was Jay who seem like he was doing most of the promoting...Kanye in my opinion seem like he really don't give a 🤬 about the album....Jay need to take a time out, send this gloomy ass 🤬 his verse and all will be right in Roc Nation....

Shawn Knowles, where's Willow's album at?
    My daughter been waiting for that 🤬 since last yr....
  • I.B.Smashin
    I.B.Smashin Members Posts: 66
    edited August 2011
    Cole too late
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

j.cole living outta trash cans like oscar the grouch. spots a limo in front of the same radio station and sees 🤬 man exiting it. quickly he runs to the back alley and overturns boxes and dumpsters for some clothes. waits until 🤬 man leaves the studio to run up on him and leaps in the limo and says, "hay jay z--remember me 🤬 ?" and yanks his filthy funky jacket open to reveal a bunch of fishing hooks attached to 50 homemade grenades before blowing himself and mr. carter-knowles to smithereens on some suicide bomber 🤬 .

"RESPECT MY GANGSTA!"

Lmao this 🤬 got me rollin
  • bootcheese3000
    edited August 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    If he even has time to read it......

that nikka has time. if he has time to text 🤬 man all day long he can make time out of his busy schedule to read this thread.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited August 2011

dopeboySHAKE Shake

let's hope this is true. if anything that nikka's doing this to save face. that j cole interview is all over the web along with this thread, he knows he looks bad. that's 🤬 up that it took the homie to say that 🤬 on camera to get this lazy larry llama 🤬 to FINALLY do something for someone other than himself.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO.....at Jay-Z giving J.Cole a verse.....and its Corp. Takeover........but only the first 8 bars....

Same sword they knight u, they gon good night ya with........
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

"RESPECT MY GANGSTA!"

lmao..........
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

"RESPECT MY GANGSTA!"

🤬 say thats the only way J.Cole will ever blow up......