What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video:J. Cole Is Still Waiting On A Jay-Z Verse.Cole says he is textin Jay everyday..

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    smh @ J-Cole not reading the fine print in the contract saying "If Bleek can grown back his hairline then I'll release your album"
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Hahahahahahahahahaha......

It's gettin hard to take up for this 🤬 on here....Listen to my 🤬 ...

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i dont know why 🤬 trying to act like this all cole fault though. how yall gonna clown cole but give jay z a pass for this snake 🤬 . jay z cant be a 🤬 man and address cole? thats weak. i expect that from iovine but not jay z. im talking to yall jigga warriors in this thread trying to slyly defact from the cole fanbase. 🤬 that.yall was talking about cole the future. roc nation behind him. artist development. dont mock him now. jay z set him up for failure 100% the camels fault. everything that could go wrong went wrong with this project. leaks, uncertain dates, no promotion and like alot of us 🤬 beeen saying on the IC for 2 years. A LACK OF HANDS ON INTREST BY THE CEO OF ROC NATION RECORDS HIMSELF MR SHAWN KNOWLES. j cole down and out right now. be a fairy like Jay Z and kick a man when he down and out. Jay Z got yall 🤬 stuck on that republican "i can do it myself help is weak 🤬 ". dont fall for that kickback propraganda. a community is stronger than a indiviual. Jay Z could of built up an army of talent by now that could of possibly rivaled the golden days of the rocafella dynasty but this 🤬 just wouldnt take extra steps, extra risks, extra polishing to his brand. thats why it is non existance. nobody talk about roc nation. nobody know who on roc nation. and nobody aint scared of roc nation. that scitzo game is just dragging him and his wife name through pig 🤬 . 50 is always talking 🤬 about him. wayne and bird stay throwing shots at him. Jay Z is a non factor in the music industry. he isnt a artist. he is just a commercialized brand name that the whites at WMG are pushing. the fake black americian dream. rags to 🤬 . the only thing he got going for him is his money. no kind of personality. no kind of realness. just another llama sent out to slowly destroy the foundation of hip hop. 🤬 every body that is a jay z fan. 🤬 myself too. how can you put this leech into your top 5. and to all you so called proud new yorkers. you know your hip hop lineage better than any of us 🤬 in the reason. why would you hold a seprent in higher regards than the godfathers of hip hop. they gave us hip hop. jay z aint gave us 🤬 but 15 years of watered down hip hop that flooded out NY. NY is a non factor. yall suck jay z 🤬 all day on these threads and NY aint doing 🤬 on them charts. that 🤬 that got smacked silly is controlling NY. when did NY get soft and start depending on Chicago 🤬 to help yall out. all Jay Z does is leave a slimy trail of weakness, corruption, and deceit whereever he goes. he can ignore his wife, shack up in a hotel with a man for a month to make an album but cant give his artist 16 bars that will possibly put more money in his pocket by cole' records sales. Jay Z aint no 🤬 hustler. he aint business minded. he just a dickrider. he cant give j cole a verse but he done 2 songs with frank ocean. all he does is dickride trends. instead of making the lanes like he claim which would be pushing j cole he jumps in other 🤬 lanes. duet album with kanye. he wanna work with adele. frank ocean. bruno mars. no originality to Jay Z. no ear of an a/r to introduce us to anyone groundbreaking. no showsmanship to exhibit his label or artist. just an old ass man child with zero confidence and the s word. j cole probably had that sad look on his face cause he just like yall jigga warriors. probably defend everyone of jay z downfalls with the strength and might of 1000 delusional jiggaboos and that holding back tears face is karma biting him in his ass at that moment. if jay z could sell 🤬 to his mom, shoot his brother, turn his back on the 🤬 who MADE let alone screw over an artist what in your right mind think jay z gives a 🤬 about YOU personally. 🤬 swing from jay z nuts like this donkey kong country letting him dictate they taste in music. all them lowself esteem 🤬 in that WTT thread trying they hardest to like that garbage ass album just because it got his name on it. thats not fandom. thats not being a stan. thats being obsessed with the man. you 🤬 might as well go shop for panties and bras. 🤬 jay z. j cole you stupid but i his pain. another one of jay z post rocafella failures.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i dont know why 🤬 trying to act like this all cole fault though. how yall gonna clown cole but give jay z a pass for this snake 🤬 . jay z cant be a 🤬 man and address cole? thats weak. i expect that from iovine but not jay z. im talking to yall jigga warriors in this thread trying to slyly defact from the cole fanbase. 🤬 that.yall was talking about cole the future. roc nation behind him. artist development. dont mock him now. jay z set him up for failure 100% the camels fault. everything that could go wrong went wrong with this project. leaks, uncertain dates, no promotion and like alot of us 🤬 beeen saying on the IC for 2 years. A LACK OF HANDS ON INTREST BY THE CEO OF ROC NATION RECORDS HIMSELF MR SHAWN KNOWLES. j cole down and out right now. be a fairy like Jay Z and kick a man when he down and out. Jay Z got yall 🤬 stuck on that republican "i can do it myself help is weak 🤬 ". dont fall for that kickback propraganda. a community is stronger than a indiviual. Jay Z could of built up an army of talent by now that could of possibly rivaled the golden days of the rocafella dynasty but this 🤬 just wouldnt take extra steps, extra risks, extra polishing to his brand. thats why it is non existance. nobody talk about roc nation. nobody know who on roc nation. and nobody aint scared of roc nation. that scitzo game is just dragging him and his wife name through pig 🤬 . 50 is always talking 🤬 about him. wayne and bird stay throwing shots at him. Jay Z is a non factor in the music industry. he isnt a artist. he is just a commercialized brand name that the whites at WMG are pushing. the fake black americian dream. rags to 🤬 . the only thing he got going for him is his money. no kind of personality. no kind of realness. just another llama sent out to slowly destroy the foundation of hip hop. 🤬 every body that is a jay z fan. 🤬 myself too. how can you put this leech into your top 5. and to all you so called proud new yorkers. you know your hip hop lineage better than any of us 🤬 in the reason. why would you hold a seprent in higher regards than the godfathers of hip hop. they gave us hip hop. jay z aint gave us 🤬 but 15 years of watered down hip hop that flooded out NY. NY is a non factor. yall suck jay z 🤬 all day on these threads and NY aint doing 🤬 on them charts. that 🤬 that got smacked silly is controlling NY. when did NY get soft and start depending on Chicago 🤬 to help yall out. all Jay Z does is leave a slimy trail of weakness, corruption, and deceit whereever he goes. he can ignore his wife, shack up in a hotel with a man for a month to make an album but cant give his artist 16 bars that will possibly put more money in his pocket by cole' records sales. Jay Z aint no 🤬 hustler. he aint business minded. he just a dickrider. he cant give j cole a verse but he done 2 songs with frank ocean. all he does is dickride trends. instead of making the lanes like he claim which would be pushing j cole he jumps in other 🤬 lanes. duet album with kanye. he wanna work with adele. frank ocean. bruno mars. no originality to Jay Z. no ear of an a/r to introduce us to anyone groundbreaking. no showsmanship to exhibit his label or artist. just an old ass man child with zero confidence and the s word. j cole probably had that sad look on his face cause he just like yall jigga warriors. probably defend everyone of jay z downfalls with the strength and might of 1000 delusional jiggaboos and that holding back tears face is karma biting him in his ass at that moment. if jay z could sell 🤬 to his mom, shoot his brother, turn his back on the 🤬 who MADE let alone screw over an artist what in your right mind think jay z gives a 🤬 about YOU personally. 🤬 swing from jay z nuts like this donkey kong country letting him dictate they taste in music. all them lowself esteem 🤬 in that WTT thread trying they hardest to like that garbage ass album just because it got his name on it. thats not fandom. thats not being a stan. thats being obsessed with the man. you 🤬 might as well go shop for panties and bras. 🤬 jay z. j cole you stupid but i his pain. another one of jay z post rocafella failures.

dr7fk1.jpg.........................
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

*Fast reader post*

Lol @ the bolded.
  • Soho Fresco
    Soho Fresco Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    smh @ J-Cole not reading the fine print in the contract saying "If Bleek can grown back his hairline then I'll release your album"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVB8uV75tCdkDv6UGvIKKcfeZlcBTrUFFqwFqqEmOld_ZHETFaVw

Well damn, that album will be sittin on a shelf forever if cole gotta count on bleek growin his hairline back. Where the 🤬 is his hairline anyway?...you gotta mapquest that 🤬 if you really want to find it or you'll spend all 🤬 day lookin.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited August 2011
    Tomp is 🤬 to you lil 🤬 ...
  • Soho Fresco
    Soho Fresco Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    *Fast reader post*

Lol @ the bolded.

m8390y.gif?t=1251394384

I applaud you for reading that long ass story by tomp...props.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    fixed, my 🤬

i saw what you did there at the end and i ain't mad atcha.:D
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay_z.jpg

(On the phone with Nas)

"Yeah, i got my verse for Life is Good now"
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    imILL wrote: »
    jay_z.jpg

(On the phone with Nas)

while simultaneously hittin ignore on j.cole tryna buzz in on the other end
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    beyoncejay-z01.jpg

[Jay]

But i thought you changed the house number, tho?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    beyoncejay-z01.jpg

[Jay]

But i thought you changed the house number, tho?

beyonce: i swear, i don't how that 🤬 got the new number bae! that 🤬 is a bugaboo
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    beyonce: i swear, i don't how that 🤬 got the new number bae! that 🤬 is a bugaboo

she got that, "Aw, but i thought yall was coo" look on her face, lol
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay_z.jpg

(On the phone with Nas)

lol yo dont let Cole see this pic. That 🤬 will go off on some scorned woman 🤬
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ROFL you silly 🤬 got me rollin over here. This a funny ass thread. J Cole my 🤬 but damn yall goin in.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    its a sad time when a young black brother cant get the time of day from a incompetent ceo

j cole will end up like jayz last successful rapper aka tru life
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Smh, i thought Tru Life and Roc La Familia was gonna make moves at one point.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    even true life had more contact with jayz than j cole
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahahaha......

It's gettin hard to take up for this 🤬 on here....Listen to my 🤬 ...

This 🤬 dope .... Dont know about tht 🤬 but flow is on point and them drums is knockin
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Who gives a 🤬 about J Coles texts

Jay busy dancing like a embarrassing dad with his daughter

mr_and_mrs_jay_z_0_0_0x0_400x590.jpg
  • Miles HIGH
    edited August 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    This 🤬 dope .... Dont know about tht 🤬 but flow is on point and them drums is knockin

Ayyyyeeeeeee...Yeah, the 🤬 was on some southern, church house, 🤬 ...But that's wassup if you 🤬 wit it.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL @ "hiphops savior" not being able to get even 1 verse from the great Hova...

oh the irony......

"My Lord, My Lord...Why has thou forsaken me?"
    lol @ Cole thinkin he actually got Jay's real number.

🤬 got same treatment he used to get in the club before he signed to Jay -- fake numbers.

This 🤬 probably sendin texts to Bleek.

LOL @ Bleek's job is now working in telecommunications....."But as long as Hov's alive, I'm a millionaire"
    Jay when you hear the "hello, hello, hello, hello, Hello, hello, hello"... Pick up the phone!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    SMH..this situation with Cole isn't a surprise though. What else would ya'll expect from a man who only looks out for self? Mr. Carter-Knowles is like WWE's Edge..an ultimate opportunist.

But lmao @ the jokes though. Ya'll 🤬 showed NO remorse.