What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video:J. Cole Is Still Waiting On A Jay-Z Verse.Cole says he is textin Jay everyday..

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    SMH..this situation with Cole isn't a surprise though. What else would ya'll expect from a man who only looks out for self? Mr. Carter-Knowles is like WWE's Edge..an ultimate opportunist.

But lmao @ the jokes though. Ya'll 🤬 showed NO remorse.

j coles date will be pushed further back since jay is now working on his own album and then a collaboration album with gwenth paltrow and chris martin

they have already signed the papers and shaked on the deal

0cecca108ef1744afe436c671a874926.jpg

J Cole album will come out when this 🤬 gets released from the pen for tax evasion
    BeansJail.jpg
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Truth be told my 🤬 Beans got more chance of beating them tax evasion charges than J Cole gettin his release date

beans.jpg
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    we got early news that J.Cole wont be performing during the Watch the Throne II tour either.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm hearing Jay submitted his hot 16 for Games RED album ...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Ayyyyeeeeeee...Yeah, the 🤬 was on some southern, church house, 🤬 ...But that's wassup if you 🤬 wit it.

Yeah man 🤬 still dope just something about it idk .... But either way im 🤬 with that tape.... intro knockin too .... Goodluck to yall dudes
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Imma see J.cole in 2 weeks! second time this summer. COLE WORLD. this time im gettin front row
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Imma see J.cole in 2 weeks! second time this summer. COLE WORLD. this time im gettin front row

you gon be close enough to make out jay's number on cole's blackberry
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    you gon be close enough to make out jay's number on cole's blackberry

lol i sure as hell hope so, anybody try to pushin me too is gettin knocked the 🤬 out at te end of the show cuz i aint tryin to get kicked out, i always hear the front gets rowdy ass hell
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    blackdemo wrote: »
    lol i sure as hell hope so, anybody try to pushin me too is gettin knocked the 🤬 out at te end of the show cuz i aint tryin to get kicked out, i always hear the front gets rowdy ass hell

lmmfao @ you buckin within the rules
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    j coles date will be pushed further back since jay is now working on his own album and then a collaboration album with gwenth paltrow and chris martin

they have already signed the papers and shaked on the deal

J Cole album will come out when this 🤬 gets released from the pen for tax evasion
    BeansJail.jpg
    Truth be told my 🤬 Beans got more chance of beating them tax evasion charges than J Cole gettin his release date

beans.jpg

xnuphi.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    j cole gon get the verse when lebron shows up in the 4th qtr
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Damn Jay prolly got Cole sleeping in bunk beds and 🤬
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    This thread Is funny but smh at cole giving y'all ammo with those interviews
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited August 2011
    lol at big sean being on the wtt tour. j.cole you need anthems 🤬 . the only anthem to ever come out his mouth was the star spangled banner back in middle school. 🤬 ass 🤬 .ffoe.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    smh @ Jay-Z..

It's time for J.Cole to cut his losses with this 🤬 and move on.

go where your wanted.. No one else is releasing any projects on RocNation except Jay-Z...

U hear that Electronica?? Album done, so what, ur not gonna see any shine anytime soon.. He was better off signing with bad-boy..

gotta smh to Little Sean being on tour 🤬 chicks.....that's the move tho? At least Kanye looks out for his folks, sexual assault charges or not...
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Milwaukee, WIMembers Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO @ the tags for this thread

**bookmarks thread**
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    xnuphi.jpg

This was a good ass game, though...Me and my cousin used to get high, and play that 🤬 for hours...It replaced San Andreas for a while.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL @ J Cole sending Jay a "good morning" text.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    j cole busy with kiddy shows. I was looking to take my daughter to this 🤬 b/c of mindless behavior. I guess a show is a show

backtoschool385x401.jpg?w=385&h=240

http://wpgc.radio.com/events/2011/08/20/wpgc-back-to-school-jam/
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL @ J Cole sending Jay a "good morning" text.

along with "did you get my last 50"?

🤬 man gonna end up tossin' his 🤬 outta his window while on the BQE in frustration one of these days.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    j cole busy with kiddy shows. I was looking to take my daughter to this 🤬 b/c of mindless behavior. I guess a show is a show

backtoschool385x401.jpg?w=385&h=240

http://wpgc.radio.com/events/2011/08/20/wpgc-back-to-school-jam/

oh man, not THAT group! they'll have a better chance performing on that "watch the throne" tour before cole.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    along with "did you get my last 50"?

🤬 man gonna end up tossin' his 🤬 outta his window while on the BQE in frustration one of these days.

LOL forreal, jay must be getting annoyed by this 🤬 . Jay gonna change his number because of that man
  • VisionsOfFire
    VisionsOfFire Members Posts: 223
    edited August 2011
    Cole messaging Jay on Myspace like 'Whatsup bro, me again, don't know if you got my last message, but uhh yea, call me. Cya!"
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Damn is this what happens when your raised by a single mother? 🤬 never learned how to act like a man
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Lmbo. Y'all got me rolling over here