What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bad Meets Evil - Hell the Sequel review

Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Reviewably Incorrect
my thoughts on the whole EP

Comments

• PAPALASPAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    edited August 2011
    Its a ghost town here but this is pure rap at its finest.....3 and a quata stars
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    dope album well worth the money
  • PoeticMurderPoeticMurder Members Posts: 41
    edited August 2011
    great album, this is pretty raw hip-hop.. if you're a fan of ill punchlines, lyricism, metaphors and hearing crazy 🤬 in general, you should go and cop this! i think Crooked I may have had the best verse on "Loud Noises" that track is insane
  • down2earthdown2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    🤬 was dope...no doubt about it.....pure lyricism...they degrade women a bit too much for my tastes but other than that i give it 4.5 stars
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    down2earth wrote: »
    🤬 was dope...no doubt about it.....pure lyricism...they degrade women a bit too much for my tastes but other than that i give it 4.5 stars

whats wrong with degrading women?
  • peter1985peter1985 Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    I love this sh*t and Eminem is my all time favorite rapper, the greatest rapper alive! Eminem for life..
  • And43ersonDAnd43ersonD Members Posts: 11
    edited October 2011
    Join Date Aug 2011
    Location mich
    Posts 63 Its a ghost town here but this is pure rap at its finest.....3 and a quata stars
    jie1.jpg
    jie2.jpg
    jie4.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    3.75 out of 5
  • Entangled_SemanticzEntangled_Semanticz Members Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    It was okay I got the deluxe version yeah it was just okay
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    down2earth wrote: »

lmao the album is called Bad Meets Evil- Hell The Sequel. What exactly did you expect?

Anyway dope album. 4/5
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyrically the ripped the mic... Production was hit or miss...Living Proof is my favorite song on the album.
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garbage album by a garbage rapper (Eminem) and a pretty good rapper (Royce)..
  • mpurampura Members Posts: 6
    i'd give it 4/5 stars, and for those saying it's an album it's not, it's an ep :]
  • mpurampura Members Posts: 6

Eminem ain't garbage, i'd like to see you do better than him
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mpura wrote: »

Eminem ain't garbage, i'd like to see you do better than him

🤬 you 🤬 , my opinion is my opinion..
  • endbossendboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Join Date Aug 2011
    Location mich
    Posts 63 Its a ghost town here but this is pure rap at its finest.....3 and a quata stars
    jie1.jpg
    jie2.jpg
    jie4.jpg

I like him too but like dre said its nothing but music... and my friend.. thats 🤬 ..
  • mackanavenmackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    em's last great project
  • yahwehprofetyahwehprofet Members Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭