What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The real gee757

adorable thughighnes
adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010

hey fuuuuk boy who r u u flamin 🤬 carebear?? that 🤬 is old & play out u dumb fuuuuk 🤬 up wit sumthang nu duuuunkey!! & get off my 🤬 2 u 🤬 therr is homoz on this site that will holla @ ya 🤬 azz
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    hey fuuuuk boy who r u u flamin 🤬 carebear?? that 🤬 is old & play out u dumb fuuuuk 🤬 up wit sumthang nu duuuunkey!! & get off my 🤬 2 u 🤬 them is homoz on this site that will holla @ ya 🤬 azz

I dont understand anything you just said, im the poster who 1st exposed you as a fat white 🤬 .
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    da fuuuuuuuk yew talkin bout????? eye ain't wyte!!!!! fuuuuuukin cuuuuurly hed redneckzzzz!!! ya'll wyte folkz stayz looozzzin!!! dat ain't mii!!!!! eye typez like dis cuz ima textin. ya'll beeeeeleve wut yu wanta beeeleve!!

rick ross' fans stay loosing.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LMAO now at this thread...
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    I dont understand anything you just said, im the poster who 1st exposed you as a fat white 🤬 .

this is TOWNBITCHAZZNESS?? i thought they bann'd ya 🤬 azz from this site?? u r that lame 2 🤬 back 2 a site that bann'd u b4?? again 🤬 that 🤬 is old & play'd out u dumb azz duuuunkey fuuuuk off 🤬 ...
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    this is TOWNBITCHAZZNESS?? i thought they bann'd ya 🤬 azz from this site?? u r that lame 2 🤬 back 2 a site that bann'd u b4?? again 🤬 that 🤬 is old & play'd out u dumb azz duuuunkey fuuuuk off 🤬 ...

You lost BOY
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    You lost BOY

🤬 u lost cuz u got bann'd & came back u lame azz 🤬 🤬 dumb azz duuuunkey....
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    gee757 stay loosing like the new jersey nets.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    jamacia i c ya muuuunkey azz n this thread lock this dumb 🤬 or betta yet DELETE this 🤬 like u did ya face thread...lol
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    🤬 u lost cuz u got bann'd & came back u lame azz 🤬 🤬 dumb azz duuuunkey....

lol word thats GOAT reason. ratemybody.com thuggin aint real 🤬
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    ^ 🤬 carebear cupcake faggotz aint real duuuunkey now get ya lame azz off this site u 🤬 imean damn u got bann'd fa 🤬 🤬 & u 🤬 back still on that 🤬 🤬 ..
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited April 2010
    stay-puff-marshmellow-man.jpg

smh..............
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    ^ 🤬 carebear cupcake faggotz aint real duuuunkey now get ya lame azz off this site u 🤬 imean damn u got bann'd fa 🤬 🤬 & u 🤬 back still on that 🤬 🤬 ..

Lol you still mad you got exposed, poor guy.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    lmfao 🤬 plz how did u xpose sumthang when ive been postin on this site goin on 2 yrz 🤬 while ya duuunkey azz was bann'd stupid 🤬 🤬 ,..
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    hey fuuuuk boy who r u u flamin 🤬 carebear?? that 🤬 is old & play out u dumb fuuuuk 🤬 up wit sumthang nu duuuunkey!! & get off my 🤬 2 u 🤬 therr is homoz on this site that will holla @ ya 🤬 azz

grammer in danger post^^^^^^^^

SMH @ Gee757 being the only student at Eastside High to fail the basic skills test
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    lmfao 🤬 plz how did u xpose sumthang when ive been postin on this site goin on 2 yrz 🤬 while ya duuunkey azz was bann'd stupid 🤬 🤬 ,..

lol i was postin before you, and exposed you as that white ratemybody.com 🤬 .
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    lol i was postin before you, and exposed you as that white ratemybody.com 🤬 .

r u that stupid u cupcake carebear flamin 🤬 ?? dont u know that that white boy has a PROFILE on that ratemybody site 🤬 wit his LOCATION?? im not n p-town & da modz can c my ip u stupid duuuunkey again ya dumb azz is just a fooolish 🤬 cuz u aint xpose 🤬 duuuunkey...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    SMH at Gee757, LMAO.....next to Boom and Boss Ktulu, he has to be the biggest loser on this site.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    r u that stupid u cupcake carebear flamin 🤬 ?? dont u know that that white boy has a PROFILE on that ratemybody site 🤬 wit his LOCATION?? im not n p-town & da modz can c my ip u stupid duuuunkey again ya dumb azz is just a fooolish 🤬 cuz u aint xpose 🤬 duuuunkey...

lol you been sayin that for almost 2 years, still wont help you.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

It's not the end of the world man. You are a loser and all, but you're in good company. After all, there are a lot of losers out there. Speaking of which, were you ever on the show "Biggest Loser"? Cuz you look like you might have been there.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Hey Gee what part of VA are you from?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Hey Gee what part of VA are you from?

He wont tell because he knows he lives in portsmouth I asked him that and he wanted to 🤬 up and talk all crazy and 🤬 🤬 I'm in the 757 ALL DAY I'm not having no wack ass muthafucka claiming the 757 on here and being fake too 🤬 is not happeneing this 🤬 muthafucka tries so hard to be black but know good damn well he's white.....just give it up gee
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    He wont tell because he knows he lives in portsmouth I asked him that and he wanted to 🤬 up and talk all crazy and 🤬 🤬 I'm in the 757 ALL DAY I'm not having no wack ass muthafucka claiming the 757 on here and being fake too 🤬 is not happeneing this 🤬 muthafucka tries so hard to be black but know good damn well he's white.....just give it up gee

He said the mods could tell where he is from so after seeing the location that popped up I want him to verify. Before I tell him what came up.